Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Switched With a Fangirl (Various!Naruto x Reader)

7

by RandytheSuperSalty 0 reviews

You are a girl who likes anime, watching the occasional Naruto, and one day you wake up in their world... basically another reader insert, but the only difference is... you are trapped in Sakura's ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sakura - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2017-09-02 - Updated: 2017-09-02 - 737 words

0Unrated
He sets you down in a small clearing, "basically what you're going to do is lure Sasuke over here for me."
"Why would I do that?"
"Because I control the food." He responds and you are quickly on your feet. 
"How do I do this?" Kakashi just shrugs, hiding himself in the shadows. "Some Jounin you are." You mutter and start walking. You quickly come across the large field you began in. "I should just help Naruto first." You decide after seeing the blonde struggling to get untied.

​​​ Sakura hovers next to you,  blinking. 'When did you get here?' You ask her silently and she shrugs.


        "Just now?" Is the only response she has as you slowly make your way towards the tree. Naruto hangs upside down from a rope, struggling to cut his way out of the trap. You step carefully towards him, pulling a kunai out. He stared down at you. 

        "Hey Sakura, what are you doing here?" He asked and you just shrug. Before you knew it something tightened around your foot and you were hanging upside down beside Naruto. 
        "Hi." You mutter, huffing at your carelessness. He grins. 
        "How's this rescue mission going?" He asked jokingly. You press your forehead against his.
        "Great," with a couple swings of your arm you cut Naruto down and you're left hanging. "Naruto, help me-" you cut yourself off when you realize he already left. "Seriously, real helpful." You mutter and Sakura giggles at you. 'Shut up Sakura, you're the one who looks like a fool here.' You mumble in your head, 'Untie the rope.' She looks at you confused.
        "How do I do that?" She asks, looking at the knot. 
        'Just concentrate on it,' You reply and feel a tug on the rope before you fall to the ground. 'You couldn't have warned me first?' You questioned her irritably. She shrugged and you sat up, sneaking around to where Naruto is yelling. He's being tied to one of the posts once you get there. "Oh, hi Kitty. Is this a bad time? Should I come back later?" You ask, turning around before any one can answer. 
        "What's with you and animal nicknames?" Naruto called after you.  "And help me Sakura." You turned around on your heel and walked back, walking past Kakashi who was still trying to process the nickname you had given him. 
        "One, what's wrong with animal nicknames? Two, I'll only help you if you agree to work as a team with me." You offered, yawning. He considers his choices before shaking his head.
        "Sorry Kura, I want to get the bell on my own." He says, struggling against the ropes. 
        "Kura?" You wonder out loud and he nods eagerly. 
        "Yeah, you're giving people nicknames so I decided to give you one." He explains happily.
        "Kura..... not bad Fishy." You reply and grin back, swiftly cutting the ropes that hold him. "For that you're free to go." The bell rings before he can even react and Kakashi has him tied up in less then a minute. Duckie soon walks up behind you, joining your little group. 
        "Sasuke!" Sakura squeals when she sees him and we all sit in the grass next to Naruto. Kakashi starts explaining something while you talked to Sakura. 
        'I want to train myself to be a better ninja after this today.' You tell Sakura. 
        "That's smart, oh. Did you know they have this thing called a cellphone? You can talk to people through it or just send messages, take pictures, videos, and play games. I can't believe we don't have anything like it yet." She exclaims in excitement. Babbling on and on about what she knows about the cellphone. You sigh and turn your attention back to Kakashi, everyone once again staring at you. 
        "Would you stop staring?" You ask.  
        "Sakura, would you come with me. I'd like to talk to you." Kakashi says, gesturing for you to follow him.
        "Okay, but if this is about my attitude I don't want to hear it." You reply firmly, following him to a secluded part of the training grounds. "Why did you make me come out here?" You question him.
        "You seem to know more then you should and I'd like some answers." He says, crossing his arms and staring at you. You blink at him, glancing nervously at Sakura. 
        "Well...... you see. The truth is...."
Sign up to rate and review this story