Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Switched With a Fangirl (Various!Naruto x Reader)

8

by RandytheSuperSalty 0 reviews

You are a girl who likes anime, watching the occasional Naruto, and one day you wake up in their world... basically another reader insert, but the only difference is... you are trapped in Sakura's ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sakura - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2017-09-02 - Updated: 2017-09-02 - 1062 words

0Unrated
        You glance up at Sakura, her nod confirming that you should trust him. "I'm not Sakura." You say and he seems unfazed until you point at Sakura, "that's Sakura."
        "Theres nobody there." He says and shakes his head in confusion.
        "There is, but only I can see her. My name is (Y/n) (L/n), I'm not supposed to be part of this world yet somehow I am. I woke up in Sakura's body, her in mine. I don't understand it yet, but I'm trusting you and you can't tell anyone else." You explain and he nods.
        "Shouldn't you at least tell the Hokage?" He questions and you shrug.
        "I guess, but you have to help me train and become stronger. I don't know how to control chakra." You tell him and he shrugs. "I also can find anything I want about what will happen, but me being here might change some of that. What should I tell other people who get suspicious though?"
        "Hmmm, why not tell them you've inherited a strange Kekkei Genkkai that gives you the ability to see some of the future?" He suggests, shrugging in an uncaring way.
        "That's unrealistic since the Haruno family doesn't have Kekkei Genkkai." You state, slightly annoyed by his carefreefulness.
        "Actually, in the Haruno family there have been someone with a strange K.G. occasionally." He says and Sakura gasps.
        "I've never heard of that." She said in awe, a hint of annoyance mixed with it.
        "Sakura's never heard of it." You tell him and he chuckles.
        "Of course not, like I said they were strange and the Haruno family didn't want word about it getting out. I'll tell you more later, but you should get back to your team." He said hurriedly before disappearing, leaving you alone.
        "Lets go," you hear Sakura say and you turn back towards where Duckie and Fishy wait. "What's with those nicknames though? They're kinda weird." She says and you stop walking.
        "Weird, what do you mean weird?" You whisper yell at her and she flinches away.
        "Sorry, but Fishy is kinda a weird nickname......" She trails off and you sigh.
        "I guess that's true, but I'm making these up as I go along. So should I give him a new nickname then?" You question and she shrugs.
        "What about whiskers, he has those strange whisker things on his cheeks." She points out.
        "They aren't strange, they're kinda adorable. That and it has to be an animal nickname." You say and she sighs this time.
        "Foxy?"
        "Doesn't that sound weird."
        "Bunny?"
        "To girly, maybe Hinata would work for that."
         "Fine, be picky." She says as she puffs her cheeks.
        "I will," you reply and then take off running towards your team mates. Flopping on the green grass you flash the two a grin. "What's up?"
        "Hn," Duckie replies and looks away.
        "Kura, what did Kakashi sensei want?" Naruto asks worriedly.
        "Kitty? He wanted to know why the two of you were so dumb." You teased and Naruto's face scrunched up.
        "I'm not dumb, believe it." He exclaimed and Sasuke made a weird noise.
        "You know what Naruto? I don't think I will believe it," You said and stuck your tongue out at him. He growled before launching himself at you, making the two of you fall onto Sasuke. Somehow you ended up sitting on top of the two, Sasuke struggling to push the both of you off. Sasuke kicks Naruto and you to the ground, Naruto now sitting on top of you. Someone sighs, gaining everyone's attention.
        "I suppose you pass, although I wonder how Naruto got untied..." he said suspiciously.
        "Naruto was tied to something?" You ask confused and he rubs the back of his neck, chuckling softly.
        "Sasuke helped me!" He shouted seriously and pointing at the dark haired Uchiha.
        "That's because you wouldn't shut up." Sasuke retaliated and Kakashi sweat-dropped.
        "You guys are quick to sell each other out." You commented and all argument died down. Kakashi shook his head.
        "Well, at least you helped him." He started and you snapped your fingers.
        "I have to go to the bathroom, bye." Taking off towards the village before any of them can reply. 'What's that weird flashing?' You wonder silently as it feels like you sped up a lot and as you run by a large tree another tree came crashing through the small wooded area. The tree sweeped you up with it, crushing me against the giant tree. You gasped for breathe as you slid to a stop, a tree flying past you just after. Kiba and Akamaru ran after it.
        "Oh, sorry about that. I didn't think anyone was around here....." he trailed off and you forced a smile.

        "Its okay." You said weakly, ignoring what you just saw. Glancing around you look for Sakura, seeing as she wasn't there you figured she woke up. 'I have to go." You mutter an excuse before walking away, still shaken up abit.
        "I'm so sorry, I tried to warn you!" Sakura said suddenly, scaring you at her sudden appearance. "I didn't think you'd slow down in time so I tried to force you to a stop, instead I went inside you and then it felt like you went faster. I thought you had died." She cried, trying to wipe the tears away.
        "I did to, but what was that? Explain." You demanded, sitting on the grass.
        "There's this weird circular area that I feel around you, it lets me know what's going on in a certain distance around you. So when I felt that tree enter that area I tried to grab you, but instead I found myself looking through your eyes. Everything sped up and then the tree hit you and I thought it was real. And then I came out of your body and you weren't near the tree at all." She said and you stopped her.
        "Your saying you get some awesome power as a ghost and I don't?" You yelled.
        "Shhh, someone will hear you." She said and you grumbled quietly about how unfair it is. "We should talk to Kakashi."
        "Right, but first. I have to go to the bathroom and I'm hungry." You said and started on the way towards the village again. She facepalmed, but shrugged and followed you anyways.
        'Kakashi better have some answers.'
Sign up to rate and review this story