Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Switched With a Fangirl (Various!Naruto x Reader)

9

by RandytheSuperSalty 0 reviews

You are a girl who likes anime, watching the occasional Naruto, and one day you wake up in their world... basically another reader insert, but the only difference is... you are trapped in Sakura's ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sakura - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2017-09-02 - Updated: 2017-09-02 - 743 words

0Unrated
        "Kakashi! I demand some answers right now." You yell as you stalk into the clearing. He looks up at you from his book, looking a little amused. "Tell me more about these random Kekkai Genkkai's," you say in annoyance and sit cross legged on the ground. He closes his book and sighs, shifting uncomfortably on the wooden post.
        "You're- I mean Sakura's great grandfather was able to stretch his right arm for up to five feet, his grandmother could sing and plants grew faster. Her great aunt could breathe smoke like air. They might not seem like Kekkai Genkkai's, but there's no other way to explain them." He says simply with a shrug.
        "Real helpful Kitty, but I need real information. Like something that can help me." You dismiss what he'd already said.
        "Sakura's mother can turn into a flower."
        "What?" You asked to make sure you heard him right.
        "She has a Kekkai Genkkai, Sakura having a Kekkai Genkkai also is rare yet very possible. Tell me if anything strange, other then being in her body, happens okay?" He explains clearly.
        "You mean like getting hit by a tree and then stopping just in time for it to not touch you?" You ask, unsure how to word the question.
        "What?" He frowns you think, the mask making it impossible to be certain. "Can you repeat that? Maybe explain it too."
        "I was running and a tree hit me, but then it was like I went back just seconds and stopped in time to avoid the tree." You explained with a shrug and he hummed, rubbing his chin.
        "Could it be that Sakura has a Kekkai Genkkai? What else can you tell me?" 
        "Sakura tried to warn me, but she said she suddenly saw things through my eyes. Where is she anyways?" You wondered out loud, glancing around for her.
        "Is it possible that....? No, it can't be possible. It's just a coincidence." He started and shook his head to rid of the idea.
        "What is?" I questioned, leaning forward in anticipation.
        "Nothing, look at the time. Bye Sakura." He said before disappearing.
        "What's his problem?" Sakura asked and you screamed, spinning around to glare at her.
        "Stop sneaking up on me and disappearing when there's work to be done." You snap at her and she sweat-drops.
        "There was no work, you were just talking. And I thought you were hungry?" She said quickly.
        "Were you stalking Sasuke?" You asked dully and she blushes deeply.
        "Noooo," she replied with a nervous laugh. "Why would I do a silly thing like that?" You sent her a suspicious look. 
        "I'll be asking the questions here, sit." You demand and she immediately listens as best she can. "I have a mission for you, it involves Sasuke so you up for it?"
        "Sasuke~" She purrs with love filled eyes.
        "You're up for it, go haunt him. Scare him as much as possible," You tell her and she frowns.
        "How do I scare him?" She questions, tilting her head slightly.
        "How should I know? Threaten a tomato, blow in his ear, carve your name and his in a heart everywhere?" You threw out some suggestions and she smiled brightly at the last one.
        "Okay, I'll see you later then." She called as she floated away.
        "Wait, who's going to teach me about chakra now?" You whine and flop on the ground.
        Sasuke's pov.
        I shook my hair out, flattening the duck style down before it pops back up. I've been thinking about Sakura for awhile, trying to figure out what could be wrong. Was she a fake? I sighed and pulled on a shirt, stepping out of the bathroom and stepping down the halls. The only sound through out the house was my feet hitting the cool flooring. I look at a turned over picture, the picture was of Itachi and our parents, I remember it. I glared at it and scooped up my gear, slipping on my shoes before heading outside. I immediately noticed carvings on a nearby tree. Once I was close enough to notice what it says I jumped back, "who did this?" I mutter and investigate some other trees. They had the same markings, a large heart with Sakura + Sasuke inside. I growled, only one person would have done this. Sakura. This entire time she must have been faking it, pretending not to be interesting. Oh, I'll get my revenge Sakura. You just wait.
Sign up to rate and review this story