Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Switched With a Fangirl (Various!Naruto x Reader)

10

by RandytheSuperSalty 0 reviews

You are a girl who likes anime, watching the occasional Naruto, and one day you wake up in their world... basically another reader insert, but the only difference is... you are trapped in Sakura's ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sakura - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2017-09-02 - Updated: 2017-09-02 - 813 words

0Unrated
        You yawn tiredly as you walk down the street, a couple hours late for your meeting at the bridge. It hasn't been long since you woke up in this world, but you're already used to it. Kitty-sensei is always hours late, Naruto is constantly talking about ramen, and Sasuke is usually a cold hearted, stuck up jerk. But you think he's warming up to you, being surprisingly nice. Its catching peoples attention, especially the fangirls. You wave at Duckie and Naru as the bridge comes into view, noticing Kitty-sensei's absence immediately. "Hello Sakura," Duckie says as you sit on the wall above the water.
        "Kura! You're late!" Naru shouts and you  roll your eyes.
        "A black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way around." You replied with a cheerful grin. Naru seemed puzzled for a moment and was about to say something when Kakashi decided to show.
        "You're late!" He yelled at him.
        "Got lost on the path to life or something totally believable like that I assume?" You ask and he chuckles, nodding with one of those closed eyes smiles. You think. "What will we do today?"
        "Our first mission."
*****
        "Sasuke, position A. Ready."
        "Sakura, position B. Bored."
        "....Naruto, position B. Ready, believe it!"
        "I'm in position B you idiot."
        "Oh, Naruto. Position C-"
        "We get it Naruto," Sasuke cuts him off.
        "Well its not my fault this is a totally boring mission, believe it!" He snaps, glaring around the tree side at our target.
        "Can we just catch the stupid cat already? I've had it with you two always arguing over stupid things." You scowl into the mic, wondering why Kakashi is just listening into this conversation.
        "Yes, go catch the cat." He agrees, everyone diving at the little monster together. You bump heads with Sasuke as Naruto slides between us, wrapping his hands around the cat.
        "Ow," you say and rub your head. Sasuke climbs to his feet, reporting the mission progress to Kakashi. "How did that not hurt you?" You demand, stumbling to your feet next to Sasuke. He ignores you, glancing past you towards the cat that Naruto's wrestling with.
        "I can't confirm, its moving to much." He says in annoyance, reaching over you pull the kitty from Naruto and hand it to Sasuke.
        "It has a ribbon in its ear, can we go?" You ask impatiently.
        "You seem grumpy Kura, what's wrong?" Naru asks curiously.
        "I just didn't get much sleep last night, really bad nightmare." You mutter, turning on your heel. "Lets go," You say and follow Sasuke after he tosses the cat back to Naruto. 'Poor Naruto.'
        'Poor Cat.'
        You send a look of pity at the poor kitty, watching it get suffocated with hugs. "I demand a better mission!" Naru shouts at the Hokage, drawing your attention from the cat. "I'm a ninja, not a babysitter or gardener."
        "I agree, I don't even need to read the terms and conditions!" You exclaim, earning weird looks from people around the room. "Naruto's not the same snot-nosed brat as before. He's a brat with a head-band now." You explain, Naruto nodding in agreement.
        "What do you mean snot-nosed brat?" He questioned, but you shook your head.
        "If he wants to prove he's not a brat, then there is one mission." The Hokage says thoughtfully, gesturing towards the people by the door, "You'll be escorting someone."
        "Who, who? A federal Lord? A princess?" Naru guesses in excitement.
        "A drunkern old fool?" You ask boredly, the door opening to reveal your mission. "Oh, it is a princess."
        "You expect me to believe these snot-nosed brats are ninjas? Especially the short one- wait, princess?" He catches on slowly thanks to his drunken state. "A federal Lord maybe, princess no."
        "I'll give you points for the snot-nosed brats comment, but you're most definitely a princess my dear." You say in a high authority voice. He growls and gulps down some sake.
        "Can we focus on me?" Naruto asks and jumps at the old man once he has your attention. "Why you little!"
        "Naru, you can't attack a princess unless your mission is to kill her." You say and roll my eyes at his foolishness. "Or for other reasons. But maybe this guy will name a mountain after you one day." You say, looking on the bright side. Naru calmed down a little.
        "We'll meet at the gates in the morning." Kakashi says before jumping out the window. Naruto and Duckie walk out like normal people and you approach the window.
        "You're going to jump out the window?" The princess asked, gulping down some more sake.
        "It looks cooler." You reply and he snorts.
        "Just so you know, I wouldn't name anything after that brat."
        "Whatever you say princess." You reply before jumping out the window and limping home on your now sore ankle.
Sign up to rate and review this story