Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Switched With a Fangirl (Various!Naruto x Reader)

11

by RandytheSuperSalty 0 reviews

You are a girl who likes anime, watching the occasional Naruto, and one day you wake up in their world... basically another reader insert, but the only difference is... you are trapped in Sakura's ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sakura - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2017-09-02 - Updated: 2017-09-02 - 782 words

0Unrated
You brushed your wet hair out, letting it create a puddle on the sink. "Sakura! Aren't you going to be late?" Sakura's mother yelled up the stairs as Sakura's floating form grew more impatient by the minute.
        "Sakura? Can I change your style?" You asked, taking in the overwhelming amount of pink. She was surprised at first, staring wide eyed at your reflection in the mirror as you met her gaze.
        "I-I guess? But only if I can change your style." She hurried to add, you guess you both should be comfortable given the situation you're in.
        "Alright, but not to drastic okay? I don't want to find out you got a tattoo of Sasuke or something." You agree at last, She held her breath as you reached for the scissors, "relax. Short hair never killed anyone. I think" And with that you snipped away at the soft hair. She watched the high maintenance hair drop to the ground. Once your hair was short enough that its ends tickled your shoulders and your bangs were swept to the side for the time being, you changed out of Sakura's usual outfit. This new outfit was much more your style and as you looked at yourself from every possible angle in the mirror until you hear Sakura's mom yelling at you from downstairs again.



        "Sakura! If you're not down here in five minutes I'll make you leave without breakfa- Woah, record time." She said as you appear beside her. "My, you've changed. Literally...." She trailed in, taking in my appearance like you yourself had done only moments ago.

        "Yep, now what did I hear about breakfast?" You ask, glancing past her and at the empty table. She gains your attention again when she holds up a box, smiling kindly down at you.

        "You're late," she states and you grab the box with a quick 'thank you' before rushing towards the door, grabbing your prepacked bag of new clothes as you go. "It looks nice by the way," You hear her say, but you don't have time to thank her because she was right. You were late, though you made a big deal out of nothing seeing as Naruto wasn't there yet.

        "Goodmorning Sakura," Kakashi greeted and you nodded at him.

        "What happened to you?" Sasuke asked, looking at you a moment before glaring at a nearby tree. "It looks ni-"

        "Woah! Sakura, you look so cool!" A loud voice from behind you interrupts him and he turns his glare towards your blonde teammate as he ran up to you. "I like the new change, short hair suits you." He said with a giant grin, before shouting out in amazement.

        "What were you going to say Sasuke?" You ask, directing your attention towards him and ignore the yelling in the background.

        "Just don't get in my way," he mutters before stalking away. You shrug it off, if he didn't want to tell you then he didn't have to.

"Hey Princess," You say as you interrupt the arguement between Naruto and your favourite princess. He scowled at you but returned the greeting with a nickname of his own.

        "Hello back at you Pinkie Pie," a brief moment of silence followed his words before a sour look crosses over your face. 
         "We never use these nicknames again," you muttered to him and he happily agreed. "Lets get on the road guys, adventure here we come!" Naruto nodded happily as he marched down the wrong path.
        "Wrong way Naruto, just follow me." Kakashi said as we left Naruto in a hurry to catch up. You hummed quietly, thinking about all the shows you watched in your world and wondering what to expect from this anime.
        "What are you humming?" Naruto asked out of pure curiosity, poor guy doesn't even know what he did wrong.
Sasuke's pov.
        Naruto had asked Sakura what song she was humming, a dark aura seemed to surround her as she glared dangerously over her shoulder. "This is not a song its a sandwhich," she muttered just loud for us to hear before running ahead to chat with that old man.
        "Kakashi? What's wrong with Sakura?" Naruto actually sounded pretty frightened which is surprising knowing how she acts with him.
        "What, I don't know what you're talking about." He said. Obviously knowing the answer and I want to know what he knows.
        "What do you know about it?" I asked, I'm not curious. Just annoyed.
        "I already told you, I don't know what you're talking about." I didn't get a chance to respond because Sakura caught my attention. She was about to jump into a puddle, but stopped quickly before it. What was she doing?
Sign up to rate and review this story