Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Switched With a Fangirl (Various!Naruto x Reader)

14

by RandytheSuperSalty 0 reviews

You are a girl who likes anime, watching the occasional Naruto, and one day you wake up in their world... basically another reader insert, but the only difference is... you are trapped in Sakura's ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sakura - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2017-09-02 - 530 words

0Unrated
   "Did you just refer to yourself in third person?" Naruto questioned you, his face scrunching up. You blinked dully for a moment, realizing your mistake. 

   "Yes.... Because my name is Sakura and yeah. You get it," Sasuke narrowed his eyes at your blabbering. He has been getting more and more suspicious of you today alone. 

   "Anyways.... If he's our opponent then I'll need this." Kakashi said as he pulls his headband away from his hidden eye. He blinked to reveal a red and black pattern, the sharingan. 

   "Hatake Kakashi, the copy ninja." Zabuza says coolly introducing him.

   "Can't I have a cool stage name?" You ask, crossing your arms. 

   "I don't have one either Sakura, so don't worry about it okay?" Naruto says with a comforting hand on your shoulder. 

   "Yes you do, you're Naruto Uzumaki the number one knucklehead or something similar to that." Naruto let's his hand drop to his side in disappointment, apparently his name wasn't cool enough. Naruto's despair causes Sasuke to smirk lightly, "what makes you so happy Mr? You're Sasuke Uchiha the gay pasta." You snap at him, his smirk dropping as he glares coldly at both you and Naruto. 

   "Sakura, we should stay focused on the mission. Protect the bridge builder at all times." Kakashi interrupts, it was surprising Zabuza didn't bother attacking at all during that time. He even seemed lost in thought. 

   "What's your name?" 

   "Sakura Haruno, I'm going to be the next Hokage!" 

   "Wait, we're rivals Sakura?!" Naruto shrieks, you respond by patting his head silently. 

   "Well then Sakura Haruno, you can be known as the Cherry Tart." Zabuza doesn't even give you a chance to respond before he jumps away and out of site. 

   "Okay, well.... It's cute and feisty, suits you." Sasuke calls you cute without thinking, or maybe he was just trying to get a reaction out of you? Either way you weren't going to give him the benefit of the doubt. 

   "You think I'm feisty? That's sweet, someone give Sasuke a treat." You say and he scowls at you, remaining on guard unlike you. You had relaxed a lot between Zabuza's first appearance and now. A haunting whisper seemed to surround you, listing off body parts. Your male teammates tensed up, moving closer to Tazuna. 

   "Relax Sasuke, I won't let anything happen to you. And Sakura, don't be so relaxed! That could cost you your life." Kakashi says, looking over his shoulder for a moment. 

   "So you'll protect Sasuke and not me?" You whine, standing up straighter and trying to be more focused. 

   "You're supposed to be protecting me!" Tazuna hisses while glancing around nervously. 

   "Need I remind you that you lied to us?" You wave him off, looking around for Zabuza. "Where's Zabu?" 

   "Zabu? Really?" You hear in one direction, but he wasn't there. 

   "Move!" Kakashi yells as Zabuza appears behind you, Sasuke and Naruto jump away immediately. 

   "Oh, uh.... Did I say Zabu? I meant Zabuza-Awesome-Pants-sama." You laugh nervously while backing up, Kakashi somehow gets behind Zabuza and points a kunai at his back. 

   "Got you," Zabuza bursts into a puddle of water as the real one appears behind Kakashi. 

   "No, I got you." 
Sign up to rate and review this story