Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Switched With a Fangirl (Various!Naruto x Reader)

15

by RandytheSuperSalty 0 reviews

You are a girl who likes anime, watching the occasional Naruto, and one day you wake up in their world... basically another reader insert, but the only difference is... you are trapped in Sakura's ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sakura - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2017-09-02 - 686 words

0Unrated
        You poke Sasuke in the side, leaning close to him. "Ten bucks says Kakashi is a water clone too." 

        "(Y/n)!" Kakashi yells at you for revealing his trick.

        "What- I mean who? My name's not (Y/n), I'm Sakura the Cherry Tart." Kakashi huffs at his own mistake and your obvious cover up before turning into a puddle and appearing behind the new Zabuza. 

        "Look, we can continue like this forever or we can just get this over with." 

        "I'm voting on continuing this forever," you say as though you have a vote. Everyone pauses a moment to give you a look, before Kakashi and Zabuza jump away from each other. Well, their clones did, and the real ninja jump out of their hiding spot. "Woah, plot twist. Neither of them were real."

        "I saw that a mile away!" Tazuna boasted.

        "Oh really? If you're that good then shouldn't you have predicted Zabuza's attack a mile away?" You ask with an innocent head tilt. The old man turns away and silently takes a drink from his bottle, which you hope is filled with water. "That's what I thought." 

        "Well your jonin friend should've seen it." 

        "He's been a little distracted with those two." You tell him, pointing towards Naruto and Sasuke as the former stands on his tippy toes and compares his height to Sasuke's. 

        "I can see why, I can't believe they managed to become ninja." 

        "I can't believe I managed to either," you confess and he looks at you with terrified eyes.

        "I'm going to die aren't I?" 

        "No! I meant I should be a sannin by now. I'm so strong, you can't even begin to imagine." 

        "Good, maybe you can help your sensei out then." He says, pointing at Kakashi as he's trapped in a large water circle. 

        "Dammit Kakashi, I turn my back for five minutes and this happens? I feel like I'm the sensei here."

        "Then give the orders Sakura-sensei." Kakashi tells you, deciding that you knowledge of this mission could be useful. 

        "Okay, Naruto! Charge in there like the knucklehead you are. Sasuke, make yourself useful and destroy that clone." You command, digging through your bag.

        "What are you going to do?" Naruto asks, watching you pull out a deck of cards. 

        "Play cards, this looks like it could take awhile." You tell him, turning toward the bridge builder. "You know War?" 

        "I should've known," Sasuke grumbled before rushing at the clone. Naruto, not wanting to be out shined by Sasuke again, ran to join the battle. You shuffled the soggy cards, well tried to at least as they quietly tore in half and remained like that in a miserable mess. 

        "Well.... I won." You say, scooping the mess back into the box as best as possible. 

        "You clearly cheated." Tazuna argued, slapping the box away childishly.

        "No I didn't. I won fair and square, don't be a sore loser." 

        "This game is stupid, you cheated. I know you did because you are a cheater. I want my money back."

        "No refunds." You were too busy arguing over a game that never got played to notice the fight going on nearby. 

        "Sasuke, Naruto.... if you don't get me out of here Sakura will be your new permanent sensei." Kakashi told them, though he didn't like the idea of them fighting against Zabuza you knew best. At least he hoped so.

        "Sasuke, I have a plan."

        "Anything, I'm willing to try anything." 

        "Okay, here's what we'll do...." 

        "I'm not playing with you anymore, you cheated and I know it!" Tazuna struggled to his feet, fully prepared to stomp away. "Oh hey, your sensei is free." You frown, seeing he's correct and you're no longer sensei. 

        "Zabuza, you had one job!" The guy shrugged guiltily, turning his attention on Kakashi. 

        "Good job Naruto, Sasuke." You weren't really surprised that you got no praise, you weren't exactly saving the world here. "Now, to get serious. I won't be trapped again!" Kakashi says as he starting performing hand signs. 

        "You guys want to play War?" You ask your teammates.

        "No, you cheat Sakura."
Sign up to rate and review this story