Categories > Games > Pokemon > (Ferriswheelshipping) Awakened Emotions

Chapter 19

by eremika0000 0 reviews

Chapter 19 of Awakened Emotions!

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-09-19 - 3504 words

0Unrated
Yay, another chapter! Thanks again for the feedback so far, it's greatly appreciated. Anyways, please enjoy this chapter!

White sighs in contempt as a personal massage worker tends and kneads her back delicately, working at the sore muscles. Her mind drifts as she takes in the relaxation of the spa.

Even though Steven offered us to go on the cruise along with all the amenities for free, I still feel a bit bad. I feel like we're mooching off him… But he did say he was happy that we were going along. And I definitely don't mind this luxury… Man, it must be nice to be rich sometimes. But I feel like it must be a hassle as well.

They were currently on their first day at sea. It would be only a few day cruise, sailing from the colder areas of the region down towards the tropical region before coming back where they started. White was looking forward to sunbathing on the ship once they had reached the warmer areas. Right now, it was a bit too cold to lay outside in a swimsuit.

After finishing up her massage, White leaves the spa and begins to head through the halls of the fancy cruise ship towards her cabin. As she walks down the long narrow corridors, she finally reaches her cabin and sees N waiting patiently at the door. When she approaches, he smiles brightly at her. "White! How are you? You seem really happy."

She stretches her arms, a lazy and fulfilled grin growing upon her face as she recalls the events at the spa. She definitely felt way better than before she had went in. Her muscles seemed to be more relaxed and no longer sore from her travels. "Yeah, Steven said we could go to any service on the cruise for free so I tried out the spa. They gave me a really nice massage, it was amazing!"

N finds himself a bit conflicted. Although he was happy to hear White was being treated luxuriously like he thought she deserved, he also found the jealous side of himself becoming a bit upset. He was upset that White had gotten a massage and he hadn't, no, that wasn't it. He was glad she felt better. Instead, he found himself feeling envious that Steven could treat White so much better than he could, due to his enormous amount of wealth.

White notices the clashing emotions upon his face, and she grows quickly confused and concerned. "N, is something wrong?"

N shakes his head back and forth to feign innocence, but White knew better than that. The stubborn look she shot at him after that informed N that he definitely wasn't fooling her.

I should have known that I can't ever fool her. She always sees through me.

Then again, it wasn't exactly hard to tell what N was thinking. He always wore his heart on his sleeve, and you could read him like an open book. He was so innocent and naive but also honest and sincere. He could never fool anyone about his true emotions.

He decides to tell her. "It's nothing much… I just wish I could do more for you. I feel like Steven treats you so much better than I do…."

And truthfully… I feel like he's better than me in every way. I feel like you're going to be taken from me at any moment by him.

N thought it was better not to tell her his complete thoughts, since he found himself petty enough already. He hated feeling these envious emotions more than anything, and he hated it every more how White was seeing these parts of him. He wanted to be at his best for her and didn't want her to know of his insecurities.

White shakes her head back and forth with a sad smile. "N, haven't you learned by now? Money doesn't matter to me. Sure, it's nice, whatever. Being rich would probably end up being too much after a while anyways." She chuckles a little as she places a hand comfortingly on his shoulder. "You do more than enough for me already, so don't doubt yourself."

He beams down at her, his heart warming at her kind words. "Sorry, I just find myself wanting to do more for you since you are so kind to me."

"Really, you don't have to. You're nicer than you give yourself credit for, N." She grins as she ruffles his tea green hair lightly, causing his eyes to droop at the relaxing sensation.

"White."

The sudden voice startles both of them, who were caught up in their own little world. White quickly removes her hand from N's hair as she turns around to see who it was. Steven was standing a few paces behind her, a somewhat stressed expression on his face. "Hi, Steven. Is something wrong?"

He shakes his head back and forth. "No, not really. The first meeting I had to go with my father was a pain, that's all." Although he didn't want to admit it, the other thing contributing to his agitated mood was seeing N and White acting so intimate. He'd definitely never admit that to her, though.

N stays silent as White continues the casual conversation. "So, what's up?"

His agitated mood subsides a bit as he remembers the plans for the night. "Tonight is the formal ball for the cruise line. You two both want to attend, right? I'll be going as well."

White's eyes twinkle in excitement as she imagines the regal dancing and luxurious party. "Yes, I'd love to go! N, how about you?" He nods in agreement, and White soon finds her mood drooping. "I don't have a dress, though…"

Steven places a hand upon her shoulder suddenly, startling her a bit and causing N to become a bit annoyed at his casual touching of her. Although N thought he was being ridiculous for feeling this possessiveness, it definitely didn't help his case when he knew exactly how Steven felt about White. "Don't worry, White. There are lots of clothes for you two to chose from on the ship. Some assistants will be helping you get ready. If you want to go to the ball, you should get going soon. It's starting in a few hours."

Her relief is apparent on her face. "Thanks, Steven! Really, though, you do too much for me. I know you're filthy rich and all, but I feel like I'm mooching." She chuckles.

"Nah, you're not. Plus, you saved my life. You owe me everything in the world. I'd give you anything. If you wanted me, I'd give you all of myself as well."

White's face heats up his sudden intimate comment, and Steven finds himself blushing wildly.

Why the hell did I say that? I really messed it up this time…

Jealousy overtakes N as he finds himself reaching for White, pulling her away from Steven so that her back rests up against his chest. He protectively wraps his arms around her from behind, causing her to squeak quietly at the sudden enveloping sensation. "I don't think so, Steven."

White finds herself in a daze at all that was happening. Mostly she was surprised at what Steven had said, but now being enveloped in N's embrace was making her even more overwhelmed.

Steven chuckles awkwardly, his cheeks still flushed. He scratches the back of his head as he tries to play off his intimate words. "Uh, I didn't mean it like that, forget what I said… Uh… Anyways, I'll see you guys at the ball..."

He takes off down the long corridors of the cruise ship, his tail between his legs. He winds the corner, putting him out of sight from N and White.

Although Steven had long since gone away, N founds himself not wanting to let her go quite yet. She was so warm and small, and she felt perfect in his embrace. Because of their significant height difference, he was able to rest his chin upon the top of her head from behind. He hugs her tighter, his fingers briefly grazing across her hips as she squeaks a little at the tickling feeling.

Although she was enjoying the embrace as well, she felt quite embarrassed by the whole ordeal, and she knew they had to get going to get ready for the ball. "Um… N… We have to go."

N sighs, reluctantly freeing her from his tight embrace. "I suppose you're right. Let's go get ready."

Later…

White had a hard time choosing a dress from the expansive collection of ball gowns that the cruise line had. All the dresses seemed to regal, so out of this world. Each dress seemed perfect, and she found herself running out of time as she had to pick one.

She finally picks the dress she liked the best, excited to try it on.

The dress was a long turquoise colored gown which reached slightly below her knees. It fit tightly from her chest and waist, but flared out at the bottom. The bottom of the dress had designs of black flower petals scattered across the turquoise background, and the black contrasted beautifully with the turquoise. The neckline of the gown was surprisingly low cut, which made White feel a bit nervous. The back of the dress was also very open, and the cut of the back went down nearly the curve of the top of her bottom, but not quite yet. However, White decided to go with this dress, despite how revealing it was, because it was her favorite color.

However, she was horror struck to find that the only shoes they had for her to choose from were all high heels. She and high heels had a bad history. The few times she had worn them, she had fallen over quite a few times and had gotten annoying blisters.

She decided to go with a classic pair of black heels with sparkles upon the toe line. She choose the pair since it matched the black flowers on the bottom of the turquoise dress, and because the heels were the shortest she could find. Even though they were the shortest, the heels were still a whopping 4 inches. That was a lot for White. The most she had ever walked in was around 3.

After getting some basic makeup done by the assistants, she was finally ready for the formal ball. Her excitement grew as she found herself imagining N is a nice looking suit…

Her face heats up in the thrill and heat of the moment as she rushes from the dressing room towards the ballroom. In her excitement, she nearly trips from her black heels.

The loud sounds of a big crowd and classical regal music reaches her ears, and she knows she must be nearing the ballroom on the cruise. A large set of ornate wooden doors stand before her at the end of the corridor. She swings them open, the ballroom becoming revealed to her in all its glory. She gasps at the sight. The ballroom was huge, and it seemed like the size of a few football fields put together. People of all ages were all dressed in formal attire, and the mass of fancy suits and gowns fill her vision. She notices a few long white tables at the corner of the room, which were stacked full of top tier cuisine foods and pastries. Her mouth waters at the sight. The cruise line had even hired a classic band to play for the ball, and they were all seated up upon a small stage in the other corner of the ballroom.

"Wow." White says to herself in awe.

"It's truly amazing, isn't it?" A sudden pair of arms wrap around her from behind, brushing briefly against her exposed skin on her back. White giggles, as she knows instantly who was embracing her. She turns around, meeting the blue gaze of N. He was dressed in a nice looking dark gray suit and navy tie, which brought out the bright colors of his hair. He looked so different from his usual appearance that White found herself staring at him with her mouth open.

N blushes as he realizes White is staring at him so intently. "Do… Do I look weird or something?"

White shakes her head rapidly. "No, you look great, N! You look so amazing! Wow!" She blubbers out, thinking of only how great he looked in his new suit. She realized she must have taken it a bit too far as his blush deepens. "T-Thank you, White."

N runs his hands along hers as he takes in her dress. He looks her up and down slowly, causing White to feel awkward and nervous as he does so. She hoped to herself that he would like how she looked... A bright smile grows upon his face a few moments later. "White, you look so beautiful tonight!" He gets down on one knee suddenly, causing her to look down in confusion. He gently takes her hand, planting a soft kiss upon it. "May… May I have this dance?"

Her own blush deepens as she quickly accepts his offer. "Yes, of course!"

N gets up from his knees, his smile seeming to light up the entire room as he takes her hand and gently leads her to the center of the ballroom. People had already started to dance, and they quickly join the crowd.

The song currently playing was relatively slow paced, and N and White take the standard slow dancing position. He encircles her arms around her waist tightly as she wraps her arms around his neck, staring up at him. Even with her heels on, N still towered over her. The two begin to sway and move to the song, enjoying the feeling of being close to one another.

She continues to look up at him, and their eyes meet. He smiles brightly down at her, his cloudy blue eyes swirling with such affection that it made her blush. She finds herself smiling back too, and she giggles as the happiness of the whole situation overwhelms her.

Suddenly, White stumbles a bit, her high heel catching on the ground as she begins to fall backward. N quickly steadies her, a concerned look upon his face. "White, are you okay?"

She chuckles, trying to brush it off. "Yes… Sorry… I'm an awful dancer, and I'm not good with heels, either..."

"Be careful please… I don't want you to get hurt." N holds her a little tighter, his warm breath traveling past her ear.

The song slowly transitions from a slow paced classical one to a more upbeat modern one. White knew this would probably require faster dancing with more foot movements. N stares down at her expectantly, as if asking for her permission if they could dance to this new song. White quickly shakes her head violently back and forth. "Heck no! I can barely dance to a super slow song… How can I do this one? I will definitely trip..." She grinds her teeth in frustration at her inability.

N tilts her chin up with his hand, causing her to look up at him. "It's okay, I'll lead and help you out. I used to take dance lessons at the castle, I'm a pro." He chuckles as he sees the apprehension in White's eyes, and he surprises her by grabbing her arms and leading her back into the dance. The dance was much more upbeat and difficult, but N proved true to his word and lead the dance like a pro, although White did step on his toes a little a few times.

Eventually, White found herself getting into the dance as well. They began to sway back and forth, and N twirls her around away from him before pulling her back again. Their moves grew more intricate and difficult as the song continues. White couldn't believe how much fun she was having, despite always being a bit afraid to dance to difficult songs. Deep down, she knew it was only because N was there with her that she was having such a great time.

As the fast and upbeat song draws to its conclusion, the pair were exhausted and a bit sweaty. The ballroom had grown quite warm, and they were both overheated from the difficult dance. It also definitely didn't help that they were both out of breath.

"We… We should..." White barely manages to speak her words clearly due to being so out of breath from the dance. "We should go take a break… Sound good?"

N nods cheerfully as they stroll away from the dance floor. They end up going towards one of the other exits from the ballroom that lead to the balcony. The cold winds from the open door attracted them both to enter the balcony. The balcony was completely empty of people, lucky for them. Everyone else was still dancing in the ballroom. As the ship continued to sail, the cold winds brush against both of them. White walks towards the edge of the balcony, peering over the edge at the waters below. "This is so fun!" She gushes out, still thrilled from the whole experience. N nervously takes her hand and squeezes it in agreement. As she stares out towards the setting sun, N finds himself staring at her instead.

She's… She's so beautiful. I love her so much. N squeezes her hand again, trying to silently convey how much he loved her.

N stands at her side, wrapping his arm around her waist. His next question startles them both.

"White, can I kiss you?"

White intakes a sharp breath of air in shock. Her heart beats furiously as the blood rushes to her cheeks. She couldn't believe N had just asked her that… But she also couldn't believe how much she really wanted him to. Even though they had never cemented their feelings for one another in words yet, she knew what she wanted right now. It didn't take her long to respond.

"K- Kiss me, N." Her voice trembles in nerves.

N had never thought he'd hear these words from her lips. His heart beats even faster as his vision grows a bit fuzzy from the extent of his excitement and nervousness. His hands shake as White turns towards him. Even in the dim light, he could see how much she was blushing. She slowly closes her eyes, waiting. From her trembling pink lips, he knew she was just nervous as he was. He leans downward, bringing his lips to hers.

Once their lips meet, he marvels at how soft they felt beneath his own. Their lips move gently against one another in a hesitant and anxious kiss. His body grows warmer as he pushes himself against her, pulling her against him as well so that their bodies melt together. Her breasts press against his chest, and he loses himself a little in arousal. His tongue delves into her mouth, exploring the soft warm cavern as she moans quietly into it. Her tongue hesitantly meets his own as they brush up against each other in a soft dance that left both of them wanting more.

Eventually, they slowly break apart to breathe again, and they both blush again as a small saliva trail is left between them. They both look down nervously, their bodies in overdrive from the stimulating kiss.

After a few moments, N eventually finds himself again.

What have I done? I didn't want to kiss her until I told her how I felt about her… But it felt so nice… I didn't want to tell her until after this whole Steven ordeal was over with. What will she do now? Will she assume my feelings for her even I don't say them yet? Will she be mad? What will she do? What do I do?

As N finds himself in a personal dilemma, the pair were unaware that Steven stone had been watching the entire time. He had approached them from behind to ask if they would join him in a group dance, but he found himself unable to say anything as they seemed like they were in their own little world.

After Steven had watched for a few moments and their kiss ensued, he had felt his heart break into two. He found himself thinking of how perfect N and White seemed together, and how he himself would never be the one for White. It was all clear now. In fact, it was all clear from the start. N and White had a special bond that no one else could break.

I really don't have a chance, do I?

I really hope you guys enjoyed this one! I tried really hard to make it the best I could. Sorry for any typos though, I'm quite tired and it's late. Anyways, feedback is greatly appreciated, and please stay tuned for the next chapter!
Sign up to rate and review this story