Categories > Games > Pokemon > (Ferriswheelshipping) Awakened Emotions

Chapter 20

by eremika0000 0 reviews

Chapter 20 of Awakened Emotions!

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2017-09-29 - 4261 words

0Unrated
Just so you guys know, there will be some mature and explicit stuff in this chapter, so you've been warned…

Anyways, sorry for the long wait for this update, school work has been piling up and I have been too tired the last week to update. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this one!


N finds himself in a personal dilemma after kissing White on the balcony of the cruise ship. Currently, they were both nervously staring off into the sunset, avoiding the gaze of the opposing person in nervousness. Both were blushing, and both hadn't said a word since their kiss.

His mind begins to run in circles, still dazed and distracted from their heated kiss. I wanted to tell White my feelings before I kissed her… I had wanted to set up a nice date with just us and make it a truly exceptional and special occasion… But we've already kissed! What do I do now? Should I tell her my feelings? I really just want to kiss her again, though… It felt so good… He finds his mind dozing off again as his eyes instinctively travel towards her. He completely loses his train of thought as he is again entranced by the appearance of her soft, pink, and supple lips.

White feels his gaze upon her, and she shyly looks over, a deep blush still grazing her cheeks. She hesitantly looks up towards him, seemingly nervous still.

I really messed up… I had started planning on how I wanted to confess to White already. I had hoped that after we parted with Steven and left Snowpoint city, that hopefully we might be able to head to an amusement park. I've heard they're common in this region, and I knew from Unova that White loves amusement rides. I wanted to have a good time with her all day and show her how much she means to me with a special date. If all had gone to plan, I wanted to confess my feelings to her on the Ferris wheel. If I confess now, would I seem like a jerk since I didn't do anything special for her at all? It would probably be better to tell her when we are alone and doing something fun together, but maybe I should tell her now? Wouldn't it be strange to kiss her but not tell her my feelings? Or maybe it wouldn't be strange! Agh, this is so confusing!

White notices N's clashing emotions upon his face, and she finds herself becoming a bit sad. She wondered if perhaps her kiss wasn't satisfying enough. Little did she know, the man across from her was instead contemplating how he should best confess his love to her. N eventually looks up, meeting White's gaze. He blushes as well, and she finds the awkward air settling again. She decides to try and keep it as casual as possible, hoping to calm her nerves. "Ah, it's getting late! I should probably get back to my cabin soon… But gosh, these shoes just hurt my feet so much!" She finds herself rambling on, her voice trembling under the nervousness.

N finally calms himself, deciding that the current moment would not be best to confess. After all, White was tired, the party was ending, and people were also starting to crowd onto the balcony. He quickly decides his plan of action, and swiftly scoops a protesting White into his arms bridal style with ease.

"What are you doing?" She squeaks, thrashing about in his arms. He grins back at her. "You said your feet hurt… I'll escort you to your cabin."

Her blush deepens as she crosses her arms. "My feet hurt, but I can walk! Put me down, gosh!" The crowd around them was staring at the pair in wonder, and White was feeling more awkward. N takes in White's aggressive response, and hesitantly but gently lets her down from his arms. He had really enjoyed carrying White…

As soon as White is put back on her feet, she mewls quietly in pain as the heel rubs against her blistering ankle from the fancy ball shoes. N notices the small little noise, his lips curling up in a smile as he thinks of how cute it was. However, after a moment, he notices the blister upon her ankle. It didn't take him long to realize the previous noise was from White pain, not surprise.

White looks away, trying to act as if she hadn't made that noise. However, she knew that it had been pretty loud, and she was a bit mortified. She didn't want to be a burden on N and have him carry her all the way back. She didn't want to seem like a baby about it, and she also felt awkward being carried with so many people around.

N reaches his hand out, surprising her when he gently strokes her cheek. "White… Please… Please let me carry you back to your room. I don't want your foot to become more injured…" He looks down at her with shining puppy dog eyes, his lip jutted out in a little pout. White melts at the sight, thinking of how he sort of looked like the pokemon Lillipup with that expression. She huffs, crossing her arms, pretending like she was still being stubborn about it. However, she had already given in on the inside. "Okay, you can carry me back..."

Not even a second later, N is scooping her into his arms again bridal style. She can't help the little gasp of air that escapes her body as she is lifted into his strong arms. He holds her in that pose for a moment, giving her a tender and heartwarming smile as he leans down a little to lovingly nuzzle her head with his own. Butterflies fly in her stomach just as N pulls away. He takes off towards the exit of the grand ballroom, with White in tow. People didn't even bother to look at them questioningly anymore. Everyone just assumed they were touchy lovers who were eager to get in the bed together.

It was silent and devoid of people in the hallways of the cruise line, and both White and N find themselves thinking of the kiss they had shared earlier. After a little time, they eventually reach White's cabin. N gently lets her down from his arms. They were now both standing next to White's cabin door, staring at each other with tension in the air.

N really didn't want White to leave. Although he was still quite embarrassed and overwhelmed from their kiss previously, he couldn't stop thinking about how much he wanted to kiss her again. He wanted to feel more of her, do more intimate things with her…

He also hated the idea of sleeping without her in his own cabin. In the last few weeks since they started traveling together, White had slept next to him nearly every night. Although he hadn't slept with anyone before until this trip, he found that White's presence comforted him when trying to sleep. He also loved waking up next to her, and getting to listen to her cute little sleeping noises before she would rouse from her slumber.

Would it be selfish of me to request to sleep with her? Then again, why should I deserve to in the first place?

Meanwhile, White was feeling the same way N was. She loved spending time with him, and she didn't want their night together to end just yet. She also hated sleeping without him, and she found she had taken his warmth next to her at night for granted the past few weeks. She was also still visualizing their kiss in her head, and she definitely wanted more. Although, in the back of her mind, she found herself questioning why he had wanted to initiate the kiss, and quickly pondered if perhaps he might have romantic feelings for her. She decides to focus on the present instead, hoping that N would explain his motivations for his actions soon.

However, many moments of silence pass between the two, since both were too nervous to make the first move and ask if they could spend the night together. Finally, White gives up. She didn't think she could take any more embarrassment that night, so she decided that if N wanted to stay, he would ask. If he didn't ask, then that was okay too. Although she wanted him to ask to stay very much…

"Um..." White shuffles her aching feet, not sure exactly how she would end things between them in that specific moment. "Good night, N."

She turns around, reaching for her doorknob, feelings of disappointment overtaking her. She had really hoped N would ask to stay, and she finds her mind taking a bit of a depressing turn.

Maybe that kiss didn't mean as much to him as it meant to me? Perhaps he was just experimenting on me, seeing what it was like to kiss someone? I know he is very inexperienced… Is that all it was to him? But then again, why does it matter to me if his kiss means something to him or not? It shouldn't bother me…

As White's hand reaches the doorknob to her cabin, an abrupt revelation hits her like a train.

I love him, damn it.

The signs had been so obvious, and yet she had still been blatantly denying her own feelings within her own mind for a while now. He always made her heart race. She found him undeniably attractive and adorable, and she wanted to kiss him again and again. She wanted to make him happy, and she loved the sweet and innocent smile he always gave her. It always broke her heart when N would doubt himself and place all the blame upon his own shoulders, and she wanted nothing more than for him to be freed from his guilt from his past mistakes.

N was a wonderful man in her eyes. He had an undeniable love for pokemon, just like her. Although he didn't share her passion for battling, he was always thinking of how to make pokemon happy. He was also always thinking of how to make her happy. During the past few weeks, she had loved being showered by his sweet affections and kind actions. She had never met someone who made her feel this way before… And it scared her a bit. Before she had even realized it, she had already fallen waist deep into the quicksand known as love. He had already stolen her heart, and it was impossible to get it back now.

N reaches his hand out, not wanting her to leave. He decides that possibly spending the night with White would be worth so much more than having to overcome his embarrassment of asking her permission to do so. His hand reaches her shoulder, and she jolts up, shocked by his sudden grasp. She turns around to look at him, her cheeks incredibly flushed, and her body trembling adorably.

He finds himself wondering what she was thinking of, and he thought she was quite beautiful with her cheeks flushed and her eyes wide with some sort of intense emotion that he couldn't fathom. The way she was looking at him now only made him want to stay with her for the night even more. He musters up all his courage and asks. "White… Can I stay the night with you? I don't know if I'll be able to sleep alone now, since you have been with me for the past few weeks..." He trails off in his sentence, his cheeks flushing again. He desperately hopes she will allow him to stay, and an invisible weight is lifted from his shoulders as she smiles back approvingly to him. "Yes, of course."

A large smile makes its way to N's face, and the relief at her acceptance is evident in his expression. White turns the knob of the wooden cabin door, opening it to reveal her small room. It was rather lavishly decorated, though, with a red velvet rug and a matching couch. The bed was rather large, but it also blended in with the red velvet theme of the room.

"Well… You can get dressed first in the bathroom, I'll get changed after you're done. After that, I'd like to sleep for the night… Is that all right with you?"

N nods at her statement, heading towards the bathroom to get unchanged from his fancy suit and tie. After closing the bathroom door behind him, he remembers that he hadn't even grabbed a change of clothes. Luckily, after searching through the vast amount of large cabinets in the bathroom, there happened to be a fresh pair of clothing he could wear that he assumed came along with the hotel room. He dresses into the new clothing the hotel provided, which was a long sleeved black button up top and gray sweatpants. The attire was surprisingly comfortable, and he leaves the bathroom with a peaceful expression. He was quite exhausted from all the dancing, and he couldn't wait to sleep next to White. He loved how her warmth always enveloped him every time they slept next to each other.

As he exits, he enters back into White's cabin to see that she is sitting nervously upon the velvet couch. She had some clothing in her hands, and she steps up as she sees him exit, heading towards the bathroom to change out of her gown. Unfortunately, the only clean clothing she had left to sleep in was her old pajamas from two years back. Although they were still comfy, she had definitely outgrown them and the outfit now revealed much more skin then she wanted. However, she hadn't worried about it till now because she didn't ever expect to be sleeping with someone…

White considered dressing in the spare change of new clothes the hotel had so generously offered, but decided she would be more comfortable in her familiar pajamas. After all, it wasn't too revealing… Well, maybe it was.

It was a light blue tank top with cloud designs on it and a pair of matching cotton shorts. However, after growing out of them, the tank top had started to hug her figure and curves, and the shorts became much too short for her, nearly revealing the lines of her butt. However, she decided she was much too tired to care at the moment and exits the bathroom.

Outside the bathroom, N was waiting for White to finish dressing while laying in the comfy hotel bed. As she makes her grand entrance, he finds his jaw dropping at her apparel. His eyes immediately are drawn to the way the tight blue top hugged her waist line and accentuated the shape of her breasts, and his eyes travel down slowly across the long plains of her exposed thighs. White notices his slack jawed stare, and she blushes furiously. "Sorry, I didn't have anything else to wear..." Feeling embarrassed and wanting to hide herself from N's intense stare, she dives under the covers of the bed and lays next to him. She pulls the covers over her chest, willing herself to calm down mentally as her heart beats fast in nervousness.

The two both lay under the covers, both physically exhausted yet also physically excited about each other. It was quite a clashing mix, but they are both content to rest for a few moments.

Eventually, as a little while passes of silence between the two, her heart eventually calms a little and she finds herself able to launch into thought again. She finds herself wondering again why exactly N had initiated their kiss. Although she didn't want to admit it, she knew what she wanted his answer to be. She wanted to be special to him, and she hoped he considered their kiss as special as she did. She decides to muster up the courage and ask him about it straight up, since it seemed like he wasn't going to be coming clean about it any time soon.

"N, why did you want to kiss me today?"

N gasps, his heart pumping again in nervousness. The dreaded question had finally arrived. He turns over on his side to look at White as he contemplates his answer, but he is surprised to see the expression about her face. Her previous tone of voice had been casual, and it seemed to N like she didn't care much about their kiss. However, after turning over and seeing her face, he thought differently. She was looking at him with hope and insecurity, her wide blue eyes pleading. It was if she wanted him to tell his true motivations. It was like she wanted their kiss to mean something to him. N had originally thought putting off his love confession till a better setting would have been more beneficial, but with White's expression, he knew that might not be a great option. Could he really lie to her about his feelings now, just to confess later at a better setting? Would he disappoint her like that?

No, he couldn't. With her heated gaze, N knew instantly that their kiss had meant something important for her as well.

"I- I'm in love with you, White." Despite being embarrassed, N had still stared into her eyes with a heated gaze throughout his confession.

White's jaw drops as a blush as red as a tomato takes over her entire face. She couldn't believe her ears. Pure joy floods through her senses as she finds herself leaning over upon N, smothering him with a crushing yet emotional hug. "I love you too, N!" N laughs in joy as she crushes him in the hug, and he returns the loving embrace with the biggest smile he ever had. Neither of them could completely believe that this was truly happening. That they both felt the same. They both wanted to be together.

White had always seemed so far away to N, and he couldn't believe that she returned his affections. He leans back from their embrace to kiss her cheek lovingly. "I love you."

After exchanging a few more words of love and affections, the exhausted pair fall asleep while holding each other lovingly in the bed.

Later…

White mewls softly as N's hands slowly travel up her black tee, stopping just below her bra to feel the soft skin there. She moans even louder as he slowly snakes his hands under the under wire of her blue colored bra, and he eagerly seeks out her breasts. He cups his hands around the soft mounds, kneading them and playing with the nipple as White continues to cry out from his advances. Her back arches in pleasure as she instinctively presses her breasts towards him more, in hope that he might make her feel even better.

N awakes from his erotic dream with a gasp, and the first thing he feels is the stiff hardness between his legs that was extremely hard to ignore.

He looks over to see White's sleeping form a few inches away from him, and he decides to quietly head to the bathroom without disturbing her to try to take care of his problem. He hopes relieving himself would fix the problem.

However, as he enters the bathroom and closes the door quietly behind him, he finds himself thinking of the erotic dream more and more. White's moans from his dream seemed all too real, and he begins to imagine how her exposed breasts would feel beneath his hands.

His half erect member begins to throb in arousal, begging for relief. He slowly drops his pants, instinctively touching his length in an attempt to soothe the throbbing. However, as he runs his fingers across himself, he gasps at the sensitive sensation. He wraps his entire hand around his length, reveling in the intense feeling it gave him. His thoughts turn to his erotic dream of White as he begins to pump his hand up and down his member, gasping at the intense new feelings.

He imagines the feel of White's breasts again as he continues to massage himself, and soon he finds himself gasping out as he continues his self exploration.

Meanwhile…

A strange sound rouses White from her slumber, and she blinks repeatedly in an attempt to focus her vision. She listens closely, and the noise sounded a lot like gasps and moans. It sounded as if the noises were coming from the bathroom, and she slowly rises from the bed to investigate the noise. As she steps next to the bathroom, the sounds were unmistakable. Someone was gasping and moaning lewdly in the bathroom, and it sounded a lot like N. His missing form from the bed confirmed this.

She wonders exactly what he was doing in there, but she finds it hard to thing at the constant stream of N's sexual noises. A heat pools in her belly, as her entire being warms up from the inside out. The noises were definitely turning her on, and White found herself imagining what exactly N could be doing to himself to be making such noises.

"W-White, please..." N murmurs from the other side of the door, and that was White's undoing.

Although she didn't want to admit it to herself, she was enjoying his sexual sounds, and it was reflective in the throbbing in her pelvis region and the slight wetness on the underside of her short shorts. Without much thinking at all, she opens the door to the bathroom, and is greeted with quite the sight.

N was sitting upon the edge of the bathtub, his legs spread as he massaged his erect length. His face was flushed and his eyes seemed in a daze. At White's sudden entrance, his eyes widen, and he gasps as he instinctively tries to cover his exposed lower half.

White found this reaction incredibly cute for some reason, and she found herself wanting to get more reactions from him. She begins to think of how she could make him feel as she grows closer to N. His eyes widen even further at her quick approach, and he blushes even more at the current situation. However, White was quite unfazed. She was currently under the shroud of arousal and was thinking only of how she wanted to make N feel good.

She kneels down next to N, and slowly spreads his knees apart with her hands. He gasps at the sudden contact, and begins to speak. "White, what are y-" His sentence breaks off as White takes his member in her hand. Although White had never done anything of this sort before, she had a basic idea of how it was supposed to work. She slowly slides her hand upon and down the length of his member while using the other hand to hold the base it keep it steady. He moans into her touch and dips his head back in ecstasy as she continues her sexual activities.

White begins to pump her hand up and down his length faster, and N gasps at the intense sensations. It felt so much better to N when White touched him there versus when he had touched himself, and he found himself soon lost in the pleasure as his pre cum coats the top of the head of his member. White stops at nothing, enjoying his incredibly responsive replies to her touch and was growing more wet in her shorts as she continues on.

N was completely lost in the sensations, and he desperately thrusts his length harder against her hand in an attempt to gain more friction. His moans grow more frequent as he nears his climax, and he was unable to think of anything else other than those warm little hands that were moving so fast up and down his member. White increases her pace, pumping harder in an attempt to coax him over the edge to climax. She could tell he was close, since his reactions seemed to become more sensitive and his cries of pleasure more frequent.

White decides to try something else to make him climax. She leans forward, noticing how N's eyes were glazed over with lust, his chest quickly heaving up and down in arousal. "More..." He whispers brokenly.

White learns downwards towards his member, taking the length in her mouth. He moans at the sudden sensation of the warm wetness enveloping him. He nearly came right then and there. White begins to bob her head up and down as she licks his length up and down, nearly taking it all in her mouth each time. N moans in absolute euphoria as he bucks his hips She feels N's hips tense beneath her hands as his ejaculate squirts out, filling her mouth up with the salty sensation. She hesitantly swallows it, finding it didn't taste like anything more than diluted salt water.

N leans back, his eyes closed in the aftermath of his intense orgasm. After a few moments, his eyes open again, and they meet hers. His expression was hazed and distant.

For the first time in a while, White comes out of her trance of lust.

What the hell did I just do?

Um… Yeah… The first lemon, kind of. I hope you guys enjoyed, and I hope no one thinks it's too sudden or early to happen between them. Anyways, please stay tuned for the next chapter!
Sign up to rate and review this story