Categories > Games > Pokemon > (Ferriswheelshipping) Awakened Emotions

Chapter 21

by eremika0000 0 reviews

Chapter 21 of Awakened Emotions!

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-10-12 - 2484 words

0Unrated
Hey, guys, I'm back! Sorry for the wait, I've been too tired or busy to update lately. I hope people haven't abandoned the story yet, I'm trying hard to make it good. I hope the lemon scene didn't feel too out of place either…

N stares blankly up at White, still feeling dizzy from the aftereffects of his climax. White stares down at him in mortification, waiting for real life to set in. After fading from her state of arousal, she had finally realized what she had done. The same day that N had confessed his love for her, she had taken their relationship from one step to an entire mile.

He was also so innocent and untainted, White felt like she had ruined him in a way. She was waiting for N to become angry or weirded out by the intimate acts she had suddenly performed upon him. However, she got no such thing. After N had also gotten out of his trance of the aftereffect of his climax, he turns his head away from White with a deep blush. He was still shaking lightly, both from his first climax as well as from the intense intimate assault from White. However, he was not disgusted or upset by her actions as she expected him to be. Instead, he found his body burning for the first time, in a good way. All the places she had touched felt different now.

However, White still felt embarrassed about what she had done, and she found herself craving to be buried beneath the bedsheets to hide away her mistakes. "N… I'm sorry! I'm… Uh… Going to go back to sleep." White flees with her tail between her legs, scurrying across the bathroom tile and back into the bedroom. She quickly dives under the covers, covering her face with the red sheets.

N didn't understand why White was upset. He definitely didn't understand why she said sorry. To him, she had done something amazing and mind blowing. N still was feeling the aftereffects of the intimate experience, and he found his mind repeating the events over and over. He didn't see why such a wondrous experience could upset her.

Perhaps… Perhaps I tasted bad? But why did White say she is sorry?

He was at a loss as to how she was feeling at the moment, and he didn't like when she was upset. Although he wasn't able to decipher her mood, he knew he wanted to make it better in any way that he could. He swiftly fixes his clothing before bounding out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. It was the middle of the night, and N could hardly see anything in the room. However, he was able to make out the faint silhouette of White's form buried under the sheets. He climbs into the bed, rolling over to her and pressing their bodies as close as possible before wrapping his arms around her from behind. White's body tenses from his sudden embrace, and it causes N's heart to clench in pain. Only hours ago they had confessed their love, and N felt as if he was already losing her.

"White..." He murmurs, nuzzling his face into her neck. "What is wrong?"

"Aren't… Aren't you mad at me?" White hesitantly asks.

N finds himself even more confused. He found their recent interactions amazing, and he had no idea why White thought he could be upset with her. "No, why would I be angry?"

An invisible weight feels like it had been lifted from White's shoulders. "You're really not angry? Even after I did that to you in the bathroom?"

"No, White. It did not make me angry, I've never felt so good before…" N sheepishly closes his eyes, his face warming up. "I wish I could have more." He murmurs.

"It… It just seems too soon, to be doing such a thing. We are a new couple, after all. Usually couples wait a while before becoming intimate." White speaks into the pillow that she held close to her chest, the fabric muffling her words.

N smiles brightly, hugging her tighter. "It doesn't matter to me what others usually do, since being intimate with you felt right to me. I never felt better. I hope you feel the same."

White nods, thinking of how something about the whole intimate situation had felt.. Right. She felt closer to N than before, and she found that she didn't object to it at all. "You're right, N. It doesn't matter what others do, it only matters if it feels right for us."

N changes the course of the conversation with a playful grin. "But White, you said we are a couple. Are we a couple?" He remembers the plans he had made in order to ask her out originally, and finds himself becoming disappointed that he hadn't been able to give her more. " I never officially asked you, though… But you told me that usually you should ask someone something like that in a nice place on a date. I'm sorry I wasn't able to do anything for you, White. I just couldn't hold in my feelings any longer..."

She reaches back, giving his tea green hair an affectionate ruffle. "It doesn't matter to me how fancy the setting of your confession was, N. All that matters is that I love you, and you love me… Although a date would be nice. After this cruise, we should go to lots of fun places together! I would really like to go to an amusement park..." White finds her mind trailing off to thoughts of fun dates they could go on together.

He hugs her tighter again, his mind also becoming excited at the thought of all the new dates they could experience together. "We will definitely have to go."

As they lay in silence for a little longer while embracing, N suddenly brings up the question. "White… I know this is a bit late… But… Will you be my girlfriend?"

White giggles, turning around in their embrace to face him. "Yes.. that was a bit late… But yes! I will be your girlfriend. I love you, N."

N is about to repeat the statement of love back to her, but she has already crushed his lips into another loving kiss. Their mouths eagerly move against one another, creating a wet heat. They break away from the kiss after a few moments for air, and N is finally able to say the words.

"I love you, White,"

After excitedly talking to each other for a while longer, the pair of lovers slipped off into a sleep while still embracing in the sheets.

The next day...

White roams the decks of the cruise ship, thinking of what she was going to do next. The cruise line offered various attractions, and she had no idea where she wanted to start. N had disappeared not too long ago to go eat breakfast, and she wasn't hungry, so she had decided to part ways with him for a little while in order to explore the cruise ship a little more. As she crossed the wooden deck, a sudden loud announcement from a speaker built into the walls surprises her.

"Good afternoon passengers! We would like to happily inform you that we have arrived at the island resort! If you would like, you can exit the ship to do some exploring. However, please be back at the ship by 8pm, since we will be leaving the island tonight."

White's mind dives into the thoughts and explorations of what the island resort could hold, but she is interrupted when someone suddenly speaks. "White, would you be up for something interesting this morning?" White turns around to face the person, recognizing the voice to be Steven. He was looking rather tired, with red rimmed eyes and dark circles. It looked as if he had been crying. White felt concerned and a bit bad for him, but she decided not to press him on that matter.

"What did you have in mind, Steven?"

He directs a playful grin at her, his silvery hair blowing in the ocean breeze. "Well, since the ship is going to be stopped here for the rest of the day, I thought we could do something special. Tell me, White… Have you ever ridden in a helicopter before?"

Her eyes widen. "A helicopter? No way! You want to do that? You have a helicopter?" She couldn't believe it, but then again, Steven was filthy rich. He seemed to have everything, and White wasn't sure why she was even surprised anymore.

Steven nods at her question. "Yup, I have a private helicopter. I even went to flight school for a few months just to learn how to fly it. I hardly ever get to use it, I want to put my skills to a test. Would you give me the honor of riding with me as I pilot? We can see some great views while flying around the islands. The helicopter is stationed on the landing pad on the other end of the ship, if you're up for it. I'll make sure we're back here before the ship sets sail again."

White's eyes light up in excitement. She had never ridden in a helicopter before, let alone around beautiful tropical scenery. "I'd love to go! When do we start?"

Steven chuckles at her enthusiasm. "Well, we can go fly it now, actually. I just want to tell my Dad first."

"Can I go find N so he can come along too?"

Steven was able to mask his strong desire for N not to accompany them, and instead plasters a fake smile upon his face. "Sure, N can come along..."

A bit later…

White and N climb into the magnificent and luxurious black helicopter, both of their hearts beating fast in anticipation. Although N had been less than enthusiastic about Steven flying the plane, he couldn't deny that a little tropical sightseeing on a cool helicopter seemed awesome. With White begging him to go along, he found himself unable to decline the offer, much to Steven's dismay.

They settle in back seat of the helicopter as Steven climbs into the pilot seat, putting on a headset with a microphone as he fastens his seat belt and begins to flick various switches on the complicated dashboard of the helicopter.

"I'll be communicating with some people back from the ship in order to make sure the skies are clear during our flight. Are you guys ready?" Steven couldn't keep the excitement out of his voice as he continues to fiddle with the various controls of the helicopter. N and White both nervously nod, and suddenly, the helicopter rises into the air.

White's stomach jumps as the altitude changes, and the breeze whips through her hair as the helicopter climbs higher altitude. She hesitantly looks out the side window, her belly doing a somersault as she sees how far below them the landing pad on the cruise ship was. They were already at least 100 feet in the air. She could see the various waves from the ocean lapping in the breeze, and she could see the resort island everyone was heading to. It was quite amazing.

"We're going to be exploring a bit." Steven says as he begins to steer away from the direction of the cruise ship, heading towards the open ocean. Within a minute of soaring over the blue waters, the cruise ship had already disappeared from their sight. Below them was the endless amount of beautiful blue water, and White found herself transfixed at the sight below them.

"It's so beautiful." White murmurs in awe as she takes N's hand, squeezing it tightly as they both peer out at the beautiful sights below them.

"Yea, it really is." N squeezes her hand back, not wanting this moment to end.

Steven continues to pilot the helicopter, but he too was enjoying the view. The trio found themselves quite relaxed as they soared through the skies.

Suddenly, the helicopter trembles, causing all 3 of them to yelp in surprise.

White's heart races as she worriedly looks over to the pilot seat where Steven was. "What was-"

Another tremor shakes throughout the helicopter, causing her sentence to break off as she screams in horror. "Steven!"

N gasps as the floor beneath his feet shakes repeatedly, and he squeezes onto White's hand harder with fear.

"I don't know what's going on!" Steven shouts in fear, quickly adjusting the mic on his headset. "Hello, can anyone hear me? The helicopter has a problem! Help!"

White leans out slightly from the helicopter, peering around to the back in an attempt to discover what could possibly be wrong with it. The reason was immediate. From behind, she could see that the engine was on fire!

"Steven, do you have life vests anywhere? Anything we could use to float?" White's voice was trembling terribly, and it was hardly understandable. She was terrified.

Steven crushes his face in his hands in frustration. "No, we have nothing."

An agonized sob escapes her as the reality of the situation dawns upon her. The helicopter was going down, and it was taking them all with it. It was only a matter of less than a minute before the helicopter would crash into the middle of the ocean.

White desperately embraces N in an attempt to somehow soothe the situation, and N holds her as a tear escapes his eye. All seemed hopeless. They could all jump, but they were hundreds of feet in the air. They would surely meet their demise if they jumped at that height straight into the ocean. Even if they waited until the last moment to jump, there was a very high chance that the helicopter was going to explode from the engine. Even if they survived the fall from the water, and the helicopter didn't explode, they were still in the middle of the ocean without any flotation devices.

As White desperately looks out the window for a way to salvage the quickly declining situation, as she sees land. It was a small island, and the helicopter was heading straight towards it. A plan quickly forms in her mind as the helicopter continues its quick descent.

"Guys, at the last moment before the helicopter hits the water, jump into the water, and swim towards the island. That's our only chance."

N and Steven look at her hopefully, knowing it was their only way of possibly surviving.

If they were lucky, the helicopter wouldn't explode, and they would all be able to time their jumps correctly into the ocean at the perfect altitude so that their bodies wouldn't suffer damage from the fall.

If they were lucky.

Ooooh, a cliffhanger! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed. Please leave a review or comment, it means a lot!
Sign up to rate and review this story