Categories > Games > Pokemon > (Ferriswheelshipping) Awakened Emotions

Chapter 22

by eremika0000 0 reviews

Chapter 22 of Awakened Emotions!

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2017-10-26 - 2153 words

0Unrated
Hey guys, I'm back! The updates have been slowing down recently, and I'm sorry about that. School has been taking up a lot of my time and I haven't had enough energy to update lately. Anyways, thanks for the reviews so far! I don't know if I would have the motivation to write much without them.*]

"At the last moment, jump into the water and then swim towards the island. That's our only chance." White explains, her voice trembling in fear. The helicopter was descending fast, they probably only had 15 seconds before it would make contact with the water. They should theoretically be able to survive, as long as they timed their jump so that the impact from the water wasn't too much. But what wasn't including any possibly casualties that could happen, like the very good possibility that the failing engine that was on the fire would cause the helicopter to explode.

"Get ready to jump!" White shouts, getting on all fours in preparation to leap into the water at the last possible moment. The whole experience was incredibly terrifying, and she was beginning to feel the burning heat of the spreading fire on the helicopter. The fire was quickly advancing towards them, and it was only a few feet away.

The water grows closer as the last few seconds approach, and White screams for Steven and N to jump as she leaps out of the side of the helicopter, soaring down towards the water. It seemed to be around a 75 feet drop into the water, but she wasn't sure. She might have waited longer so that the drop wouldn't have been so high, but she didn't want to risk the helicopter exploding with them all inside it. The air whips harshly against her face as she swiftly descends through the air, plummeting towards the ocean.

As she was about to hit the water, she hears an incredibly loud explosion. It was most likely the helicopter that blown up, and she was thankful they had all jumped when they did, or they would all be dead. She closes her eyes as she is about to hit the ocean, bracing herself for the impact.

Her body plunges into the ocean, and she screams at the impact. Jumping from that height into water was definitely horrible, since the velocity generated from the fall made it feel like the water was crushing her bones. Although she hurt terribly, she was still alive, and she knew N and Steven would be too. Although the strong waves of the ocean was pulling her around, she knew what direction the island was in. As she paddles through the water, she hears various things falling into the water nearby. She wasn't quite sure what they were, since the big ocean waves kept rising up and blocking her vision. There were too many impacts on the water for it to be Steven and N. They should have landed in the water the same time she did.

Her mind finally realized it. Broken pieces of the helicopter were raining from the sky from the explosion. That was definitely bad news for her. If a heavy enough piece of the metal on the helicopter hit her, she would be out of luck.

She hopes to herself that none of them would be hit from the falling pieces of the helicopter and continues onwards towards the island. Although the island hadn't seemed far while they were in the helicopter, it felt like forever now that she was trying to reach it while fighting the strong ocean currents.

Suddenly, White hears something whiz past her ears, and strong pointy metal abruptly slices against her arm. The pain pulses hot and strong throughout her arm like nothing she'd felt before as she shrieks in agony, blood quickly rushing out of the wound and into the ocean water, turning the area around her red. The piece of the broken helicopter had fallen directly onto her arm with lots of momentum, and it had cut incredibly deep. Within moments, the blood loss and pain makes her incredibly dizzy, and she finds the ocean waves harder to fight by the moment. Tears quickly rush down her face from the extent of the stabbing pain from her wounded arm. Her muscles begin to grow weak, and her fading mind begins to give up a little as her conscious begins to slip away from her.

Meanwhile, Steven and N had just reached the shores of the island. Both men thought White had followed them, but they were horror struck to find that White had gotten separated from them in the water.

"Where is she? Do you see White? Where is she!" N desperately scans the ocean, his voice shaking in anguish. He couldn't see White anywhere along the horizon. He had just heard her scream, and he didn't know where it came from. His mind was turning to the horrible possibilities that could have caused such a shriek from her, and his heart beat rapidly in fear for her.

"Steven, help me look!" N cries out, swiftly diving back into the ocean. Steven dives in the water as well as N desperately swims around, keeping his eyes peeled for White. Her earlier scream had seemed to come from the eastern side of the ocean, so he quickly heads in the eastern direction. The salty waves lap around N's face and splash into his eyes as he paddles through the water. He was dizzy from all the swimming, but he wouldn't stop until he found White.

"White!" N calls, his voice becoming hoarse from all the salt water that had gotten into his throat. He continues to swim around desperately in the water, his eyes peeled for her familiar form. However, he had a hard time seeing anything over the large ocean waves. "White!" His voice cracks at the end, and he begins to cough violently as more salt water rushes into his throat.

It was then that he saw her. A large ocean wave had just passed, and White was behind it. She was weakly struggling in the water, and it looked like she wasn't going to be able to fight the current much longer. He became increasingly alarmed as he saw the growing redness around her in the water.

N makes his way towards her, fighting off the strong ocean current that threatened to drag him away from her. "White! I'm here!" He swims closer, reaching her and grabbing her arm in an attempt to get hold of her before another ocean current would separate them. As his hand clamps onto her arm, she screams violently in agony, instantly pulling her hand away.

He was confused at her reaction, but gasps when he sees that his hand that had touched her now was covered in her blood.

His mind whirls in a million directions, wondering what had happened, whether or not White was okay, and what he should do next. However, the first step was getting out of the ocean and back onto the island.

Grabbing her other uninjured arm gently, he pulls her into his arms and begins to awkwardly paddle back to shore. White attempted to help out as well, but she was so dazed from the blood loss that she could hardly move her feet.

White begins to whimper in pain as the salt water continues to lap against her wound, and the painful throbbing seemed like it would never end.

N's heart twists in pain as he hears her pitiful cries, and he does his best to comfort her while trying to get them back to land. It was quite a difficult task, since White was unable to help much with the swimming, and the ocean currents kept tousling them around like rag dolls. However, he did the best he could. "White… Sh… It'll be okay…" A sudden cough escapes from his throat, and he painfully hacks out a large amount of salt water before attempting to continue his words. He was exhausted now, but they had nearly reached the shore. "Almost… There." He murmurs weakly.

Meanwhile, Steven had seen their approach and had hurried back to shore to help them out. As N reaches the break in the water, he gently lifts White into his arms bridal style as he walks ashore. Steven runs over to them, gasping as he sees White's injured and bleeding arm.

N walks forward away from the shoreline, gently setting her down in the sand. He turns over to Steven, his blue eyes wide and frantic looking. "Steven, I'll stop the blood. Go try and find some fresh water, she will definitely need some."

Steven nods, but his feet were frozen in terror at the whole situation. White looked so frail and broken upon the ground, with her skin a sickly color from the cold water and her incredibly cut up arm. He tears his gaze away from her, knowing he would have to find them a fresh source of water if they were going to make it at all on the island. He takes off into the nearby tropical forest in search of a river or stream.

Meanwhile, N is quickly peeling off his black sweater, wanting to use it as a temporary bandage to stop White's bleeding. She watches his undress with lidded and dazed eyes, and it seemed she had grown too weak to do much of anything at that moment.

The tropical breeze brushes over N's exposed torso as he wraps the black sweater around White's injured and bleeding arm. The injury was quite severe, it went from her elbow to her wrist in a long jagged slice. It was an incredibly deep cut, and N was grateful that it hadn't hit any sort of artery, or else she would have bled out long ago. However, she seemed on the verge of passing out that instant.

Although she needed her rest, N was scared to let her sleep. Seeing her in such an injured state worried him beyond all means, and he found his mind making things irrational. Although he knew her injury wouldn't lead to her death as long as the bleeding was stopped, he felt like if she were to close her eyes, she might never open them again. But, he knew deep down that the sleep would help her feel better. N didn't like seeing her in pain, it broke his heart.

N presses the sweater a bit tighter onto her injury after noticing that some blood was seeping past the clothing and down her arm again. The pressure causes her to whimper in pain, and N gently brings his hands to her cheek and strokes it affectionately. "It's okay, I'm here." At the feeling of his touch, she opens her blue eyes slightly again to peer out at him. Her tired eyes begin to droop only a few moments after having them open. "It's okay, White. You can sleep. I'll take care of you." N's kind and soothing voice lulls her into sleep, and she closes her eyes once more before slipping into slumber.

"I love you." N murmurs, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead. White's peaceful breaths signaled she had fallen asleep. Hoping not to wake her, N softly ties the sweater around her injury so that it would stay secured. Now, he only had to wait for Steven. Although N knew they needed supplies to survive until someone could rescue them, he didn't want to leave White's side, especially while she was sleeping. For now, Steven was going to have to do all the gathering.

As N lays beside the sleeping White while waiting for Steven's return, he begins to formulate plans in his head for ways that they could escape the island. Sadly, they had all left their Pokeballs on the ship, so a water or flying Pokemon was out of the question. However, there were probably wild Pokemon on the island or in the ocean that they could get help from in order to get back to the cruise. The cruise would most likely send out search parties once they discovered them missing. Unfortunately, though, they had flown rather far from the cruise ship, and N hadn't seen a single wild Pokemon in the surrounding area yet.

While N was worrying about how he could get them all of the island, the first issue they needed to address was supplies. Food and water. It was essential for their survival, and they needed the supplies quick.

Little did they know, the island was pretty much devoid of supplies.

Yay, another chapter done! It's a bit short, so my apologies. I hope you all enjoyed, and I'll try to update soon, but no promises, since life is life and you never know what is gonna come up. Anyways, please review or comment! It means a lot to me.
[*
Sign up to rate and review this story