Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Thinking About You

1.1

by FFisoline 0 reviews

SasuxSaku/AU/OOC/SongFic: A wedding to attend to, flashbacks of a past love interest, unsettled emotions and all that other typical romantic clichés. But the biggest and greatest cliché of them a...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2017-10-23 - Updated: 2017-10-23 - 5172 words - Complete

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters or any of the songs featured in this story. They belong to their respective artist. No infringement on their respective copyrights is intended by the author in any way, shape or form. This manuscript is written solely for the author’s own amusement and the entertainment of the readers. It is not for profit. Any resemblance to real organizations, institutions, products or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

This story is also posted on my FanFiction.net account under the username isoline.

This is my first time writing:

- A fan fiction

- A long story

- In English

~An insert song (for better feels) / sound effects~

"Dialogue"

("People talking are within earshot but not visible. They are either in another room or not the focal point of the scene.")

'Stressed words or dialogues'

'Something that is written or being read; notes, signs, labels'

'Voice is heard through the receiver or speaker of a phone'

text or e-mail

/"Main characters recollection of something she or someone else said (Basically, a flashback within the flashback)"/

['Main character's thoughts or monologues']

… - brief/prolonged silence

(1.1)

THINKING ABOUT

"/That… Uchiha Sasuke"/

/Noir/

.

.

.

~Screech/Squeak/Whooshaaa~

A young woman with rose gold hair and green eyes comes to the bus driver's view. She was lean, more or less a hundred and sixty five centimeters in height and hardly had any make-up on. She wore a plain light yellow shirt under her red coat, black skinny jeans and a pair of black boots with red laces.

She smiled at the driver as she got on the bus. Tucking some strands of hair that escaped her ponytail behind her ear, she made her way to one of the many vacant seats.

She unstrapped her yellow tote bag before flopping down on a seat and then she opened her bag and began rummaging through its contents.

More commuters follow behind her, filling up the bus. A man sat beside her so she scooted closer to the window to give the man more space, smiling at him while she's at it.

She pulled out her earphones and connected it to her phone. She starts going through her playlist as she was putting the ear speakers on.

She stopped as soon as she read the title of that one song. She hesitates.

The bus moves forward and she is freed from her thoughts. She tapped the phone screen as if it was nothing. Leaning back, she allowed the melody and the lyrics of the song, put into words, what has been occupying her mind.

~/Found myself in a house we've never been before/

I'm wasted and I'm dancing dizzily

I know you would think I'm so far out of character

Cause you know me

I guess I came here looking for distraction

In a part of town we never used to go

Keep my body busy so my head might just forget

What my heart knows

And all I'm thinking about, is not thinking about you

All I'm thinking about, is not thinking about you

If only I could lose my mind

Then maybe I would find a way out

But all I'm thinking about, is not thinking about you

I'm thinking about you and you seem so unaffected

And I'm fighting not to feel, but nothing works

Been chasing temporary highs from strangers

And I'm tired

I don't know how emptiness can be this heavy

And your absence be so unavoidable

Funny how the hurt is never equal

When it all falls

Now all I'm thinking about, is not thinking about you

All I'm thinking about, is not thinking about you

If only I could lose my mind

Then maybe I would find a way out

But all I'm thinking about, is not thinking about you

I'm thinking about you

And all I'm thinking about, is not thinking about you

All I'm thinking about, is not thinking about you

If only I could lose my mind

Then maybe I would find a way out

But all I'm thinking about, is not thinking about you

I'm thinking about you

Not thinking about you

Not thinking about you

I'm thinking about you

/(THINKING ABOUT - Lauren Aquilina)/~

Throughout the entire ride, she just gazed outside the window. Purple and gold hues were slowly being washed away by a vast blue. Silhouettes of buildings and structures changed into a detailed picturesque view as the sky lit up.

.

.

.

Lights go out, one after another. The street was just starting to come to life as the young woman walked across. She slowed down to let a kid in a bicycle pass then stepped into the sidewalk just as young man opened the door of the store she's headed to.

"Hey.", he greeted her. A dog followed him as he stepped out.

"Good morning!", she greeted back, walking towards the entrance.

"Sakura's here.", yelled the man as he looked back inside the store and then he made a move to raise the metal shutters.

Sakura reached the door just as a beautiful woman appeared to welcome her inside.

.

.

.

It was a goods shop with a variety of items to sell. There were apparels, rare delicacies, table ornaments, vases, and an entire wall of shelves dedicated to both imported and local leading fine liquors and beverages.

A young woman around her age found an expensive looking sake bottle and brought it to the old woman behind the counter.

The old woman nodded in approval and had it bagged. She then had it placed on top of the counter in front of Sakura.

"For Dr. Tsunade.", the old woman told her.

"Oh. Okay. I'll make sure to give it to her.", said Sakura.

The woman from earlier walked in from the back room carrying a big box. "Here you go Dr. Haruno-" she noticed that Sakura looked like she was about to protest and corrected herself, "I mean... Sakura."

Smiling, Sakura approached her and opened the box as soon as the woman had placed it on a table. Her face lit up as she lifted a dress from the box. It was a celadon silk empire waist dress. It had capped sleeves and a bateau neckline with a fisheye keyhole design at the back.

"It's beautiful.", she commented.

She walked towards a full body mirror and held the dress in front of her chest as she checked her reflection. "Are you sure I can borrow this?"

The woman shrugged, a gentle smile plastered on her face. "You can have it! It's a present. It doesn't fit me or my sister. It would be a waste to just keep it in the storage room anyway."

"Oh no, I couldn't. I mean, it looks brand new." Sakura placed the dress back in the box "Wouldn't you rather put it up on display?"

"It's fine. I insist.", said the woman.

"Take it Sakura.", the younger sister joined them. "It's in your size. It suits your taste. This dress was meant to be worn by you."

The woman placed the lid back on the box and secured it with some tape. "So, when is the Wedding?"

"This Sunday.", answered Sakura.

"Who's getting married?", The young man from earlier entered the store and walked towards the youngest of the two sisters.

"Sakura's friend.", the girl answered him.

"Your friends are getting married.", the old lady spoke from behind the counter. "What about you? No plans to settle down soon?"

Sakura sighed and walked back towards the counter. "No Granny. I'm still in my second year of training. I still have a long way to go. It's much too early for me to be thinking about 'settling down'... Besides, I don't even have a boyfriend."

"You were single all this time?!" The old lady seemed surprised. "Oh, I know! Let me to introduce you to someone? I happen to know the perfect guy-"

"Good luck with that Granny.", the man interrupted her. "We've been trying to get her to date our guy for a while now. She's not even interested to hear his name."

"Who?!" wondered the old woman. "Surely he's not as charming and as handsome as my boy?!"

The young woman snorted. "Actually-"

"That's enough.", the elder sister silenced her. "Sakura is not ready-"

"Interested!" it was her turn to be interrupted by Sakura. "Thanks guys. I appreciate that you're all looking out for me. And Granny, he sounds... err... wonderful!" Sakura rolled her eyes. "But no thank you. I really want to focus on my career for now."

Just then, a young boy - about eleven to thirteen years of age - appeared from the back room. "Mom, I'm off to school.", the boy told the woman.

"Okay Jun. Be careful." his mother turned to him.

The boy waved at everyone else as he walked towards the door.

"Later.", he told the couple then glanced at the counter. "Bye Granny. Miss Sakura. I'll go ahead now."

Sakura smiled at the boy in response.

"I have to go as well.", Sakura remembered. She went for her coat and her bag. "We're not done talking about that dress by the way. At least let me pay for it...well… Let's continue talking about it when I get back."

The young man picked up the grocery bag with the liquor in it and the box. "Here, I'll walk you out."

"Give my regards to Dr. Tsunade." the old women waved at her.

"Thanks again." Sakura waved goodbye at everyone as she walked out the door with the young man.

.

.

.

Sakura knocked on a door.

"Come in!" came a confident female voice from the other side.

She opened the door and walked inside the office - now wearing hospital scrubs and a pair of white clogs.

"Good morning Dr. Tsunade. Dr. Shizune.", she greeted the two women - in darker scrubs and lab coats - that was discussing something by the desk.

"Good morning.", the brown haired woman with a bobbed haircut greeted back while the well-endowed, honey eyed blonde, who was sitting behind the desk, nodded.

"So, did one of her granddaughter have a dress for you?", asked the blonde woman.

"Ah yes, Dr. Tsunade.", answered Sakura. "Granny sends her regards, by the way." She lifted the bag with the bottle of Sake in it.

"I see. I'll be sure to thank her later."

"How's everyone?", wondered the brown haired woman as she moved towards Sakura.

"Everyone's good and the same as usual.", she answered, handing the bag to her.

"Are they still trying to get you to date?"

"Oh, uhm… Yes."

.

.

.

"We'll come back again later.", said Tsunade as she stepped into the hallway, coming from inside one of the hospital rooms. Sakura was behind her.

"Thank you Dr. Tsunade. Dr. Haruno.", came a voice from inside the room.

Tsunade hands Sakura the patient chart and both went their own way.

As Sakura was walking away with her back turned, a little boy ran pass her.

"Wait for me.", yelled a little girl and the boy slowed down.

"Tck!", the boy clucked. "Annoying!"

Sakura halted and stilled.

An image flashed in her mind - the silhouette of a boy and a girl.



/"You're Annoying!"/



She heard these words in her head, spoken with a voice she is more familiar with and in a manner only that one person could use with her.

The little boy waits for the little girl to catch up. He then held her hand and the two of them ran together to where they were headed to, leaving Sakura frozen in the hospital corridor.



/"Sakura."/



FLASHBACK

"Sakura-san!"

Eighteen years old Sakura - wearing a high school uniform - turned around revealing an irritated look on her face, her braided pigtails flipping in the process.

"What?!", she snapped at a boy with prominent thick eyebrows and a bowl cut hairstyle.

He was bashful but tried to talk to her anyway. "Oh... ah, Fancy meeting you here... my fair lady. I was wondering if you would like to-"

Sakura did not even bother to hide her irritation. "Lee! For the hundredth time! I'm not interested to go out with you! I already have someone that I like!" she eyed the boy up and down in disgust.

The boy seemed to only blush more with her glare.

"Leave me alone!", she sneered.

"I see. Perhaps another time then.", the boy said then winked at her.

Sakura got angrier. "Which part of 'I'm not interested!' don't you understand?!", she yelled.

"No yelling in the hallway!" A tall, silver haired man, wearing a surgical mask, walked in on their conversation.

"Kakashi-sensei?! Err... Good morning!", Sakura greeted the man as her hand reached for her hairclips.

"Good morning sir!", the boy named Lee followed suit.

"Isn't it about time you two head to class?", the man implied.

"Yes sir!", Lee answered and went inside a classroom first.

Sakura was right behind him when she noticed that the man was about to enter the same room.

.

.

.

When Kakashi opened the door, the students inside the classroom turned to him with quizzical looks.

"Kurenai-sensei is not coming in today. Take your seats.", he announced just as Sakura entered the room via the other door.

The students went to their respective seats as Kakashi moved towards the podium.

"I have two important announcements.", said Kakashi as he laid his file folder down on the podium. "First, Kurenai-sensei will not be coming to school for a while."

The room was suddenly filled with curious and worried reactions.

Kakashi raised his hands to gesture the students to calm down and let him finish first. "She's neither ill nor quitting. She's just... with child."

There was suddenly giggling and snickering among the students. A faint 'Way the go, Asuma-sensei!' was the last words heard as the noise died down and everyone's attention was back on Kakashi.

"As it turns out, she is really sensitive with her pregnancy so her doctor advised her to take a break from work. And so, I will be standing in for her as your adviser. I will also be the one to teach you…" Kakashi checked a note he had inside his file folder. He sighed before finishing his sentence, "Math."

"No Math with Kurenai-sensei?", the students whispered among themselves.

"No more Math with Kurenai-sensei!" a tanned skin, blue-eyed, blonde boy beamed.

The students matched his enthusiasm and roared in celebration.

"It's the best day of my life!", the boy named Lee shouted. He had both of his fists up in the air, tears forming in his eyes.

Kakashi's eyebrows furrowed. He looked at a boy with black hair, neatly tied back in a high pony tail - his head resembled a pineapple - for an answer.

The boy yawned before giving him an explanation. "Rumor has it, when Kurenai-sensei teach math, students with average and below intellect, would just see the number spiral in their head and feel like they're caught in a different world.", he explained lazily. "People have passed out before, with foam in their mouths."

"Oh." Kakashi gave them a moment to celebrate. He took in the sight of the students who looked like they were having a festival until he had enough. "All right, that's enough! ... Now, for my second announcement… So, I want to talk about the results of your mid-term exams. I'm sure you've seen the results yourself. They posted it last Monday. As you're all aware, some of you did not do so well. … I also asked Kurenai-sensei for the names of students that require... /attention/. And it just so happens that those students that I need to give my attention to, are the very same students who failed to get a passing score on the previous exams. … There are five of them and their names are on this list.", said Kakashi as he produced a paper from his file folder.

"I will now call the names of these students and read out the remarks. Starting with… Rock Lee. … 'You don't do well academically but because you got in Konoha High School through your athletic scholarship, the teachers have been… very considerate with you. A martial arts prodigy without a doubt however, you have gotten yourself banned from all high school level competitions. With that, your college recommendations along with your privileges had been revoked./' /", he read. "Work on your academics from now on, if you really want to move forward. You might get another chance to prove yourself again in collegiate tournaments."

Lee bowed his head but brightened up when he saw that Sakura was looking at him. He smiled and winked at her - giving her a massive chill.

"Tenten.", Kakashi called a girl with brown hair tied in two buns. He started reading again, "Also an athletic scholar. 'Your skills are excellent and you can go pro, but the college you are aiming for, prefers students with also high academic achievements.' Try your best to balance your grades with your athletic career."

The girl smiled weakly, "Right."

"Sabaku Temari... Sabaku?!", Kakashi re-read for confirmation.

All the students looked at a girl with teal eyes and thick blonde hair tied in four pigtails. She wore her uniform differently and her skirt was very long.

Kakashi looked at the paper and hesitantly spoke, "There's only one word written down here./ '/Delinquent.' "

"Hmp!" the girl raised her chin.

Kakashi cleared his throat then continued, "Uzumaki Naruto."

"What?!", the noisy blonde from before gasped. "I thought I was doing better? I Know I've improved!"

"Not enough to make the cut, apparently.", Kakashi countered.

"So what do I have to work on?"

"Everything.", Kakashi said flatly. "Uzumaki, now that you don't have student council duties, focus more on your studies, will you?"

"Yeah, yeah."

Kakashi looked back at the list and had a brief pause before saying, "Finally, we have... Uchiha Sasuke who wasn't able to take the exams at all..."

At the mention of the name, the atmosphere in the class changed. Naruto's face suddenly turned serious. The other students looked at him as if gauging his reaction.

Kakashi's eyes wandered to an empty seat "...And he is either still absent or running very late again today." He put the list aside and took out a thick folded paper from his file folder and a roll of tape from his pocket. "Class rep.", he called.

"Sir?", The lazy boy looked at him.

"Put this up on the board.", instructed Kakashi as he held out the paper and the roll of tape to him.

The boy sighed and lazily complied while mumbling, 'Troublesome.'

"Who's the other one?", asked Kakashi as the boy took the items out of his hand.

A shy girl - with long black hair and fringe neatly cut just above her eyebrows - raised her hand.

Kakashi nodded and looked at the boy behind her. "Uzumaki, help him."

Naruto stood up and walked towards the other boy to help him unfold the paper.

"Be careful not to peel it off and no peeking.", Kakashi told them.

The two boys unfolded the long paper revealing two tables with two rows each. The first table had fifteen columns and the second had five. Forty cells all in all. The top row had something written on each cells but it was covered by a peelable layer.

Kakashi then, addressed the students again. "Since you've been a student of Konoha high school for two years now, I'm sure you've heard about me and this method of 'pairing' I implement on all of the classes I've handled in all my years of teaching here in this school… The fact that I am your temporary adviser makes you /my class/. And in my class, we are a team. Now, the worst kinds of people in my team are not the ones who can't keep up. It's those who let their teammates fall behind."

Kakashi gave the students a moment to take in what he just said.

"I will group you into pairs. There are forty students in this class. The top twenty, who scored the highest in the mid-term exams, will each be paired with one from the bottom twenty whose names are randomly written on that paper." He pointed at the chart that the two boys had neatly taped to the blackboard before returning to their seats. "As you can see, there are exactly twenty blank cells on the second row. The top twenty students will proceed in front, one by one, to write their name in a blank cell of their choice… Later on I will peel off the covers of the cells in the top row to reveal the names… Whose ever name is written above yours, will be your assigned partner. Which means whoever you pick, is who you are going to work with for any group activities, homework or projects that will be given to you, effective until the end of /this term/. And then, the pairings will get reshuffled in the next term."

The students were suddenly filled with both excitement and anxiety. Most of the students were already aware of it as Kakashi had assumed.

"As a pair, you should help each other out with your studies as well as completing and complying with your school requirements. And just so you know, the other faculty members is aware of this pairing system I implement and they sometimes let you keep the pairings in their classes as well.", explained Kakashi.

Sakura raised her hand. "Sensei?"

"Yes, Haruno?", Kakashi acknowledged her.

"It sounds like, we- those who are doing well are suddenly responsible for those who are... uhm... assumed to have difficulties in class.", noted Sakura.

"Something like that.", admitted Kakashi. "But it's not like you won't be credited. In fact, helping your assigned partner to improve his performance in class will be very productive for you... Because! Each pair will receive an extra-curricular point based on their combined performances. The more effort you put in for your partner, the bigger the reward."

The class took the information positively.

"Three terms. Three extra-curricular points. These points will be a part of the computation of your final grade... That's right... These points can greatly affect the final class standing.", Kakashi emphasized.

Kakashi took another moment to survey the students' astonished reaction.

"Now, as you've also noticed, five columns are on a separate table. Those I mentioned earlier... I will group each of you into a pair with the students who are leading in this class in terms of academic standing... That's right! The bottom five and the top five."

Kakashi saw mixed emotions on the students' faces. "What?! … It's only fair. Come on. … Okay then, top student gets to pick first.

The student who got the highest score in the previous exam, Hyuuga Neji.", announced Kakashi as he got out a marker and held it out to a boy with grey eyes and dark brown hair. "As expected of a Hyuuga. Congratulations."

The boy named Neji stood up and the other students clapped their hands.

Sakura however, didn't look too happy.

Neji went up front and took the sharpie from Kakashi's hand. He approached the blackboard and wrote his name on one of the cells intended for the top five students. After he was done, he gave the marker back to Kakashi and returned to his seat.

Sakura was looking at him when Kakashi said, "Second place. Haruno Sakura."

She turned her head to glance at the girl sitting beside her. She was a beautiful girl with baby blue eyes and long platinum blonde hair tied in a ponytail. Some strands of hair were left out to line the right side of her face, almost covering her eye.

The girl, who seemed to be the only one aware of Sakura's disappointment, softly smiles at her sympathetically.

Sakura held her braids as she stood up. She forced a smile on her face and moved towards her teacher.

The white haired male held out the marker to her. "Nice job Haruno. Keep it up."

"Yes Kakashi-sensei. Thank you.", she told him.

Lee shouts, "I hope we get paired Sakura-san!" at the back and she recited a mantra in her head.

['Don't let it be Lee! Don't let it be Lee! Don't let it be Lee!']

After Sakura made her choice, she proceeded to write her name.

Kakashi called for the next. "She is followed by… Yamanaka Ino."

"Hai!", answered the girl with platinum blonde hair. She elegantly made her way to the front while-

The shy girl from earlier shrank further into her seat. She eventually hears Kakashi say, "Next. Hyuuga Hinata." and so she bolts up from her seat almost whimpering, "S-sir."

She walked to the front as Ino was just returning to her seat. She seemed very uncomfortable with how everyone was looking at her that she kept her eyes, which was the same color as the boy with the same surname as hers, on the floor.

Kakashi hands her the marker and she moves towards the blackboard.

After writing her name, Kakashi walked towards her and got the marker back. "Thank you Hyuuga, you may take your seat."

As Hinata made her way back to her seat, Kakashi wrote a name on the last cell available in the detached table. "The last cell is automatically yours Nara.", he said as he wrote /'Nara Shikamaru'/.

The lazy boy sighed heavily and looked away with an uninterested expression.

"Now, let's continue to the other table. Coming in at sixth place Aburame Shino.", Kakashi continued.

.

.

.

Kakashi nodded as he accepted the marker from the last student who wrote his name on the table. "That's all of you. So~ Are you guys ready for the reveal?", he said as he put away his sharpie.

Kakashi moved towards the board. "Let's start with the detached table... Nara. Write the pairings down will you.", he said as his fingers located the tape holding the peelable layer in place.

The furthest name was Neji's. As Kakashi removed the tapes one by one, the name of Neji's partner was the first to be revealed.

Neji read the name written on it with an irritated look, "It's Lee."

"Bwahahaha!", Naruto broke into a laugh. "The boy genius and bushy brows! That's epic! Good luck Neji!"

Sakura let out a sigh of relief.

['Thank goodness!']

"Oh well. I'm in your hands Neji-san! Let's enjoy our youth together.", Lee told Neji and flashed him a sparkling white smile.

Neji's eyebrow twitched.

The class was suddenly laughing with Naruto at the randomness of it.

"That's perfect. The one who almost got a perfect score and the one who almost got zero. Help Lee out from now on Hyuuga.", said Kakashi as he went to reveal the next name.

['Neji got Lee. Which means anyone I get guarantees me a higher point than Hyuuga. But I hope it's not that… absentee. Please, Please! Not him']

Shikamaru, whose name was written beside Neji's, hesitated before reading. "Sa...baku T-Temari." he frowned.

Naruto guffawed.

Shikamaru turns to glare at him but Naruto only returned the annoyed boy, a sly grin while mouthing 'One word. Delinquent.' with the lowest voice he can manage.

Shikamaru looked behind him to glance at the girl sitting at the far back.

She raised an arrogant eyebrow at him and he quickly looked away. "Troublesome.", he murmured.

"Is it rea~lly?", teased Ino.

The rest of the students followed suit - with Naruto howling the loudest - as soon as they realized what Ino was implying.

"Now, now.", Kakashi silenced them. His eyes found Hinata on the first seat to his right. "Well Hyuuga, are you ready? Your partner is..."

"N-N-Naruto-kun!", she stuttered, blushing heavily.

"Ah. The female Hyuuga got me." Naruto reached for Hinata's shoulders - not minding how she gasped at his touch. "I'm all yours Hinata-chan.", he told her casually while grinning.

The flustered girl quickly stood up and ran out of the room, excusing herself.

"Was she not feeling well?", Naruto wondered.

Kakashi sighed and returned to his task.

Sakura crossed her fingers.

['It's down to two.']

"Mine's Tenten.", Ino announced.

Sakura stiffened.

Ino turned to the girl with buns. She smiled at her and the brunette smiled back.

"Tck! Ino got the easy one.", said Shikamaru through gritted teeth.

"What's that supposed to mean?!", Naruto and Temari questioned him simultaneously. The two seemed rather offended.

Tenten, who sat in front of Temari and next to Lee, leaned back on her chair. "Sakura's the one who really got it easy.", she commented.

Just as everyone realized this, Kakashi revealed the name written above Sakura's;

'Uchiha Sasuke'

Sakura found herself, holding unto her braids again.

Sensing the sudden changed in mood again, Kakashi moved on. "And that's them. Now let's proceed with the other table."

Somewhere along the mention of a certain Akimichi Choji being paired with Aburame Shino, Sakura tuned out as faint whispers suddenly sounded more relevant than what's happening up in front.

"She sure got it easy huh?"

"Yeah. Since the teachers, especially Kakashi-sensei is looking out for him. He's an /Uchiha /after all."

"Even if he does nothing and rarely shows up to class, they still give him good grades."

"Well, I guess she's finally gonna get her chance to beat Neji."

"You know they have a term for that; Cheap victory."

Sakura side-glanced Ino, who also heard the whispers, and found the girl looking at her with concern,

From Ino, her eyes wandered along the other students until she saw Naruto with his head lowered and in deep thought.

Sakura realized that some other students were giving her sympathetic looks that was more mocking than out of concern.

She lowered her head in frustration. Her left hand started feeling for the hair clips that was keeping her bangs in place.

['What the heck are those looks for? Are they directed at me or… at that… /Uchiha Sasuke/?']

.

.

.

A/N:

This manuscript was inspired by Lauren Aquilina's songs and Studio Ghibli's; 'Ocean Waves' and 'Only Yesterday'.

I will always be grateful to Studio Ghibli and Lauren Aquilina for the inspiration and motivation. I wish them only the best things in life and I will always be a fan of them.

By the way; this story is focused on Sasuke and Sakura and the scenes are described as Sakura experience it or remembers it. So I can't make promises about the other minor pairings unless it's essential to the story.

The setting of this fanfiction is intended to be Japan but I am not Japanese so (especially if you are Japanese or knowledgeable about the Japanese Culture) you may find one or more things to be inaccurate. I tried my best to be vague when it came to subjects that I'm not particularly well-informed about.

Still, apologies in advance for any issues you may have with this story as a result of that.
Sign up to rate and review this story