Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Thinking About You

1.2

by FFisoline 0 reviews

SasuxSaku/AU/OOC/SongFic: A wedding to attend to, flashbacks of a past love interest, unsettled emotions and all that other typical romantic clichés. But the biggest and greatest cliché of them a...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2017-10-23 - 5161 words - Complete

0Unrated
(1.2)

THINKING ABOUT

"/I can turn him around."/

-Lunch break-

"I'm starving! I wonder if they're serving ramen today?", wondered Naruto as he was walking towards the door alongside Shikamaru and another boy, who was huge and round.

"Uhm, Naruto?", Sakura called him.

"Huh?! Sakura-chan?!", Naruto seemed taken aback. He grinned at Sakura in spite of himself. "What is it? It's unusual for you to be the one to come to me for anything."

Sakura stood up. "I was wondering... could I... have a word with you?", she reluctantly asked.

Naruto happily excused himself from his friends who seemed very supportive and cheering him on to move away.

"So, what's this about?", asked Naruto as he approached her.

"It's about Uchiha Sasuke."

"Oh." his expression closed up.

"You're friends with him right? I was wondering if you could somehow convince him to come to class more. I'd be more than happy to help him with his studies. He's my partner after all-"

"Sorry Sakura-chan!", Naruto immediately said, rubbing the back of his head and looking very uncomfortable. "That was a long time ago. We don't get to talk much anymore. I don't think I can pass the message for you. Try maybe, Kakashi-sensei. He still listens to him sometimes."

"But-"

"Sorry Sakura-chan." Naruto backed away. "I hate to turn you down but-… I really can't do anything about it." He joins his friends waiting for him at the door. "Shikamaru. Choji. Let's go!"

['Kakashi-sensei huh?']

"Sakura, aren't you coming?", Ino called her, a bento in her hand.

"I-I'm coming. Hold on."

.

.

.

-After school-

Sakura was in front of a room with a sign that says 'Literature Club'. She knocked a few times before opening the door.

"Kakashi-sensei?", she called as she peeked inside.

Kakashi was the only one inside the room. She saw him looked away from a book and motioned for her to sit down in any of the vacant chairs.

"What is it Haruno, have you finally decided to join the literature club?", he asked her as soon as she sat down.

"Uhm… no. I came here because I wanted to talk about Uchiha."

"Oh. What about him?" Kakashi returned to his book.

Sakura's eyes shifted between the book and Kakashi's face. "It's this... whole... 'pairing' thing. How am I... supposed to... make this work... if he's almost never around?"

"Oh, you don't have to do anything."

"Sir?" Her eyes locked on to his face.

"I will personally, remind him of his duties. Just go about your usual routines and I'll take care of the rest."

"But you said... And I thought... I'm confused. What about the other classes? You said-"

"If you receive any homework meant for him, I want you to hand them to me. If you are assigned a project that is intended for the two of you, you come to me for help instead. If he happens to be absent during an important class activity, inform me so I can talk to your teachers about it." Kakashi elaborated, all the while keeping himself busy with his book.

"So, my participation is just for show?"

Kakashi glanced at her and sighed. "Yes. And… no."

"I- Okay, now I'm extremely confu-... So y-... Why does it have to be for show? I thought you didn't want us to let our 'teammates' fall behind."

"You're exempted. Because it's Uchiha."

"So, you teachers really do give him the special treatment.", Sakura spoke too quickly. "Is it because he's an Uchiha?"

Kakashi finally put his book down. He rested his elbows on the desk and joined his hands together by intertwining his fingers. "Uchiha is going through rough times in his life. He's making compromises and it's affecting his attendance in school. At this rate, he may not make it through to the second term- No. I'm absolutely positive, he won't be here come second term.", he explained.

"But if you're so sure he can't stay in school, why not just drop him?"

"I can't drop a student based on… /conjecture/, no matter how positive I am of it. He either has to have enough absences to qualify him as a drop out or formally announce it himself…. Just do as I say. Trust me Haruno. All I want is for Uchiha to at least finish this term. I'll make sure he gets a decent grade which will highly contribute to your merit."

Sakura furrowed her eyebrows.

"Wait!" Kakashi realized. "That came out wrong. That was not what I had in-"

"That's CHEATING!", she stressed. "And you're asking me to participate in it?!"

"No. Let me expl-"

"I don't want a part of it! I rather do everything individually and be graded individually. I'm better off without the extra point."

"I'm trying to tell y-... Are you sure?!... I was under the impression that you wanted to beat Hyuuga."

Sakura held her braids. It took her a moment to answer. "I- I will try my best to achieve that on my own as I have been doing all this time." she decided. "I request to be /'un'/paired with Uchiha."

"I refuse.", he flatly denied her.

"Why?!"

"What if you are not the only one who has issues with your assigned partner? If I consider your request, then I will have to listen to everyone else's"

"That would be fair."

"It was random for a reason. If you are given the liberty to choose your partner, then it defeats the whole purpose."

"But-"

"No. I will not 'un'p-" Kakashi was distracted when the door opened. "...unpair you with Uchiha."

Shikamaru and Hinata walked inside the room.

Kakashi cleared his throat. "I think we are done here. You can go now Haruno."

"Sir I am not leaving until I-"

Kakashi sighed and scanned his book to find where he left off. He started reading out loud for her to hear just how inappropriate the contents of the book were.

At this, Sakura scrambles out of the office while calling the man a 'pervert'.

.

.

.

Sakura found her best friend sitting on the second lowest run of the steps that led down to the soccer field. Ino was watching Tenten and Temari play soccer against the soccer club members.

"So, he said no?", Yamanaka Ino figured.

"Yes.", Sakura answered.

"Yes?"

"No." Sakura flopped down beside the blonde.

The blonde girl flipped her long ponytail behind her right shoulder. "That's it then. You're just gonna have to suck it up forehead.", said Ino before returning her attention to the game.

Sakura sighed heavily beside her so Ino felt compelled to comfort her. "Sakura, think about it for a second. What is it that you want the most right now? What do you want to accomplish?"

"I want to beat Hyuuga Neji!"

"That's right. You have that deal with your grandmother. You want them to support you in college, you have to graduate as the top student or else... you have no choice but to do exactly what your mother says." Ino turns her light blue eyes away from Sakura to look at the soccer field again. "Woohoo! Go Tenten! Go Temari!", she cheered.

Sakura scowled "But I don't want to cheat my way up there!", she muttered. When Ino didn't say anything to her in response, Sakura succumb to watching the game as well.

...

For a while, the girls who were giving the soccer team a run for their money was all they were looking at until Sakura decided to speak again, "What is the deal with that Uchiha brat anyway? He's always absent!"

"Or just very late, like he was this morning.", noted Ino.

"Really? I didn't see him at all."

"Shikamaru said he was in the faculty room, taking his make-up exams."

"Oh. So, what's with Uchiha? I've seen him around only a few times. He always looks exhausted and miserable."

"Still kind of cute though.", said the girl named Temari - a bit out of breath - as she stepped out of the field, leaving wheezing and panting boys that are either kneeling, sitting, bent over or sprawled out on the field.

"Are you talking about Uchiha Sasuke?"

The three girls turned their head towards a brown haired woman with a chin length hair. She wore a lab coat over her violet blouse and black mini skirt. Her kitten heels clacked as she approached them.

"Nurse Rin.", Sakura and Ino acknowledged her in unison.

"Hello girls." The woman smiled at them then turned to the other girl "Oh. I don't believe we have been introduced."

"Sabaku Temari.", she introduced herself.

"Sabaku?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Hai, hai! Tenten desu!", joined Tenten.

"Are you friends of these two future doctors?"

"We're in the same class as them.", said Temari.

"You'll probably see more of me hanging around with Ino since we have been paired.", Tenten informed her

"Paired? Oh, I see. Kakashi-kun has been assigned as your temporary adviser." Rin chuckled at the thought of him. "You'll understand sooner or later why he does that pairing thing. I really hope you do."

Rin sat herself down a few feet away from Sakura. "Anyway, Uchiha, any particular reason why he's been mentioned?", she inquired.

"Why the sudden interest in him?", wondered Ino. "Oh right, he visits the infirmary a lot lately. Maybe you're the reason?!", Ino teased.

Rin gasped at this. "Miss Yamanaka. Just what are you implying?" she only pretended to be angry.

Ino giggled. "Just kidding! But who knows? Maybe you're actually his type Nurse Rin?"

"He does come to the infirmary sometimes but he doesn't stay for too long.", Rin explained. "Karin drives him away with her quirks."

"Karin, the last of his fangirls." Ino chuckled.

"She's really a good girl if you looked past her… er… 'concerning' obsession with him.", Rin remarked.

"True.", noted Ino. "Looking back, Sasuke was really popular during freshman year. He's good looking, tall and very athletic. Girls fell in and out of love with him. He doesn't seem to be interested in dating anyone so they just gave up on him. He's moody and has little patient for people who does not respect his personal space and he obviously values his time alone the most."

"What's with him and Naruto? He's suddenly so serious and broody whenever Uchiha is mentioned?", questioned Sakura.

"They used to be good friends. In fact, Naruto was the only person Sasuke was ever really friends with, which is really weird because those two are polar opposites. It's like if Naruto was the sun, Sasuke is the moon. Like day and night. … Back when the two were still on good terms, despite Sasuke being distant and all, he was sort of... I don't know, overprotective of Naruto. But it all changed. They suddenly started avoiding each other during the latter half of freshman year."

"That was about the same time he started missing school right?", recalled Temari as she sat down next to Ino and reached for her towel and a water bottle.

Ino nodded. "It only got worst during sophomore year. Everyone was so sure he'd fail. But to everyone's surprise he got through to his senior year."

"So, did he and Naruto fight or something?", Sakura pressed.

"That's the funny thing. No one knows what really happened between those two. All we know is that Naruto confronted Sasuke and Sasuke made it obvious that they were no longer friends, or at least that's what I've heard. And ever since, whenever those two start talking to each other, it just ends with either one of them walking away or a fight breaking out between them.", explained Ino. "So Naruto just gave him his space and kept himself busy with being student council president."

"So why is everyone else estranging him?" was Sakura's next question.

"Since Naruto has gotten so popular and everyone who's important in school is his friend, they're obviously siding with him. Everyone's assuming that Naruto's still upset with him so everyone just stayed away from Sasuke."

"That's IT?!" Sakura blinked. "Everyone is acting like they hate him because Naruto may or may not even be upset with him... That's... that's so MESSED UP! And almost all the senior year students are doing it too?! ... And is Naruto really that popular?", Sakura wondered. "I know he's loud and cheerful and friends with everyone but I didn't realize he was popular enough to make Uchiha's fan club lose interest in him."

"Why wouldn't he be? He's the son of two heroes, one of them being an Uzumaki. They're just as famous and as influential as the Uchihas.", reasoned Ino. "Naruto's not lacking in good looks either. He's charismatic and attractive in his own special way. It's understandable that when Sasuke made it clear that he wasn't interested; the female population of the school went for the next big thing. ... But he's proven himself more deserving to be the new school heartthrob. He has earned his way into the hearts of both teachers and students."

"Yeah. He caught both Hyuuga's attention. You know how Neji has only very few people he respects. And the fact that the Hyuuga princess has a crush on Naruto, made him look more desirable.", added Tenten as she moved closer to them. "He's also pals with the school banchou a.k.a. Killerbee."

"Don't forget my younger brother who is now the current student council president. He also looks up to him." added Temari. "That's because back when Uzumaki was still student council president he accomplished so much for the student body. Like when he fought with Mr. Danzo to make the cultural festival last a week instead of only two days."

"The School Principal?" Rin was surprised.

"Uh-huh!", Ino confirmed as she hands Tenten a towel. "He also won the president, Mr. Jiraiya's heart with his speech and the school finally allowed senior students to have field trips again."

"It was amazing. Remember? The student who delivered the speech for last year's graduating ceremony even called him a hero and thank him for letting them graduate without any regrets.", said Tenten while wiping off her sweat with the towel.

"Now that you've mentioned it, that did happen, didn't it.", Rin recalled.

"Wow." was Sakura's only reaction.

"Wait?" Tenten squeezed herself and sat down between her and Ino. "It's understandable for Nurse Rin, since she only started working here in April, but... How is it that you don't know any of this, Sakura?", she questioned the girl.

Sakura had to move a little to the left and closer to Rin as she gave way for Tenten. She secured her hair clips and adjusted her skirt.

"Sakura's not very big on gossips.", said Ino, passing Tenten the bottle of water Temari handed. "If it's not educational, she's not interested. Any information that does not help her earn points is just useless information.

But you know what?!" Ino looked beyond Tenten. "Sasuke really didn't do much about it. Like, if it was a misunderstanding he could've talked to someone. Made it clear. It's like he doesn't mind that everyone hates him."

"Still, whatever his reason was, I'm sure he's entitled to his own emotions or decisions. To treat him like he doesn't deserve any respect just because he's not on Naruto's side. … Since when did being a friend of Naruto, become the basis for identifying acceptable people. … Wait! I'm not exactly tolerant of Naruto either. I'm not getting the same treatment.", noted Sakura.

"Uh, Forehead, you probably didn't know this but, a lot of people actually hate you because of how you treat Naruto. Like not a little lot. A 'lot' lot. Like everyone except for all of us here and some boys you can name in school."

"But, I can only name boys from our current class."

"Yep. That's about all of us. Didn't you ever wonder why you had such a hard time when you were doing class reports? I mean everyone was always snickering or making weird noises whenever you were up on the podium. And every time you were on cleaning duty, no one else but me stayed to help you.", Ino pointed out.

"Oh." Sakura realized. "Oh!"

Sakura shook the realization off. "So, no wonder Naruto said he can't talk to Uchiha for me. But, do you think, if those two were in good terms, Naruto could've helped me?"

Tenten snorted. "Oh, Sakura. If those two were in good terms, Sasuke would hate you for treating Naruto like shit!"

Sakura scowled as she reached for some lose strands of hair and tucked it behind her ear then once again pressed hard on her hair clips. She wasn't in the mood to talk anymore. She leaned backwards, resting her elbows on a higher run and crossed her legs. She just listened to the other girls as they resumed the conversation.

"So, you know a lot about Uchiha huh?", Rin asked Ino teasingly.

Ino, for a brief moment, blushed. "I-I used to have a little crush on him.", she admitted.

"Little?! You were totally a fangirl-" Tented corrected her but Ino suddenly shoved the towel in her mouth.

"Like you didn't think he was cute before?!"

"Wuff wus-" Tenten removed the towel. "That was... one... time!", she tried to say while sticking her tongue out and getting rid of the small threads of the towel that stuck to it.

Rin chuckled. "What about Sakura? Did you think he was cute back then?" she directed the question at Sakura but Ino took the liberty of answering for her.

"Nah! She's been in love with our childhood friend for as long I can remember."

Sakura kept her position and did not join the conversation again. Not even when she became their topic.

"Really? It's the first I heard of this. So, do I know him?", Rin wondered.

"No. He already graduated and he's in his second year in college."

"An older boy?! Does he know you like him?" Rin directed the question at Sakura again but Ino answered for her again.

"Just by two years and yes, he does know. She confessed to him before his graduation. It turns out, he likes her too. But he doesn't want to date her until she's also in college. The guy lived with his grandmother so what would you expect?"

"And she's fine with that?"

"Won't make much of a difference, he goes to Tokyo University so they hardly see each other anyway."

Sakura tuned out of the conversation as she stared at Ino surrounded by Tenten and Temari.

['When did they become so close?']

She raised her chin to look up at the sky. There was suddenly a strong gust of wind that blew away some of the leaves scattered on the ground. Her vision followed the leaves but lost sight of it when she immediately caught a tall figure walking by from the corners of her eyes.

It was a boy with black spiky hair long enough to frame his face. He was looking straight ahead while making his way across the pathway at the top of the stairs.

Sakura's eyes just started following him. She couldn't take her eyes off him not even when Ino pushed Tenten - who was drinking water from the bottle - aside, to hold her skirt down.

Even if she wanted to, it was too late because, without stopping, he had to slightly turn while trying to keep his fringe from prickling his obsidian eyes. She was sure he had already noticed she was looking at him.

Sakura's eyes met his.

['I must look awkward from his angle.']

She unconsciously moved her right hand, without lifting her elbow, to give him a small wave. A smile formed on her lips.

The boy raised an eyebrow but slightly nodded before looking away and moving forward.

Temari crossed her legs and rested her right elbow on it. She leaned forward so her right hand touched her right cheek. Keeping her face hidden, she glanced at the boy who was walking away as if she was acting like a lookout. She gives them the signal that the coast is clear and Ino straightened herself releasing the breath she was holding. Tenten finally stopped gulping down her water.

Rin was just as anxious as they were.

Sakura closed the hand she used to wave at him into a fist. She suddenly sat up then stood. The other girls looked at her and Ino noticed she had this determined look in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Ino-pig. Go on home ahead of me. There's something I need to do.", Sakura told her.

.

.

.

Kakashi just stood still while looking very un-amused. He raised his right hand to pinch the wrinkles forming in between his eyebrows while his left hand rested on his waist. "Yes Haruno?"

Sakura was just ahead, holding onto 'his' bike while looking at him with a brilliant smile on her face.

Kakashi sighed in defeat.

.

.

.

-Sunset-

Sakura sat on a bench just near the school parking area. On the next bench about two meters away from her, sat Kakashi.

"I saw Uchiha a while ago.", Sakura started.

Kakashi was looking at his book just for show. He was actually listening to what she has to say next intently.

"He didn't seem as bad as everyone made it sound he'd be." she realized that Kakashi was now glancing at her. "I waved at him and he nodded back at me."

"Did you talk to him?" At this point Kakashi was facing towards her.

"Ah, no. I didn't get the chance to. But I just found out that people were actually avoiding him for a very stupid reason. No wonder he's not very fond of coming to school. Then it got me thinking, what if there was someone who didn't treat him like he was some kind of criminal. What if he could find even one person who he could talk to here at school? Then maybe it won't be so hard for him to be here."

"Uchiha isn't so weak to be emotionally affected by people estranging him. He knows what it's like to be alone better than you think. Something like this is nothing compared to what he's gone through."

"O~kay. … I might be wrong for assuming that he feels lonely here in school. But that doesn't mean he doesn't need a friend."

"Let me guess, you're thinking of becoming friends with him?", Kakashi presumed.

"Well sure. I mean, instead of leaving him to you, like you asked me to, why don't I just go ahead and actually do what I'm supposed to do as his partner? Just convince him to attend class more. Participate. I'll handle the rest. I'll make it so he doesn't have a hard time or feel left out whenever he's in class-"

"Haruno.", he interjected. "Honestly, I thought you'd be happy when I told you that you didn't have to do anything about him."

"Eh? W-Why?"

"You said you'd befriend him but, exactly... how many friends do you have?"

"Well there's Ino... Yamanaka."

"Yamanaka! Yes. I always scold her about how loud she can get whenever you two are bickering about how you ditched her on certain occasions only to hold a study session all by yourself."

Sakura could only stare at him questioningly.

"As I said, she can get loud. So, do you have other friends?"

"Miss Rin I guess. If she counts? ... Ino's friends with Nara, so... Why are you aski-"

"Three! And you're not even sure... Tell me then, what do you like doing with your friends?"

"I don't unders- I sometimes study with them. Go over lessons.", she answered, pressured by his gaze. "But what is your point?!... Sir?"

Kakashi's answer came so fast. "You're unapproachable."

"... Are you trying to say I'm undependable?"

"I said you're unapproachable?"

"So..."

"Yes."

"..."

"You are easily irritated by loud people. You purposely hang out with only smart people and even then you avoid them when they come to you for anything that doesn't involve studying."

['That sounds right.']

When she said nothing, Kakashi spoke again. "Haruno, I've seen how you are around Yamanaka. And I've seen how you are around other students who aren't close friends with you. Heck, I've seen how you are around Naruto. How are you supposed to approach Uchiha; who is very… indifferent, when clearly you find dealing with Naruto; who is friends with almost everyone, intolerable?!"

"I can't help it!", she reasoned while fixing her fringes in place with her hair ornament. She leaned back and crossed her arms. "Naruto's too much to keep up with. He's always running around getting involved in other people's problems. He acts like he's some kind of hero who's obligated to help everyone. He obviously can't help himself patched things up with his own best friend."

Kakashi glowered at her.

"I-I'm Sorry. That wasn't called for.", she realized her fault. "Okay! I know I'm hard on him but ... Listen, Kakashi-sensei. This is different. I am extremely motivated to reach out to Uchiha."

"To be blunt, you neither have the patience nor the proper concern to reach out to him."

"But I'm determined to help.", she insisted.

Kakashi sighed. "You can't help him."

"But what if I can? What if I can convince him that being here in school isn't so bad? What if I can persuade him to come to school more often? What if I can influence him to stay in school and graduate? ... I can help him if you would just let me. I can make him work hard, for his own grade. Then you don't need to- Then I wouldn't feel like we're cheati-"

"So it really was about the grade?", Kakashi figured. He stood up, informing her that the conversation was over.

"But, No! I mean yes, I care about the grade. I do need the extra point but I want us to have earned it... and... I'm trying to tell you, that I wanna help him out too!" Her eyes tried to keep up with Kakashi who had walked to his bike.

"HARUNO!" his voice was louder, surprising Sakura. "I'm sorry for raising my voice... I know you mean well. But I'm sorry. Please don't bother with Uchiha Sasuke. Just... leave him be." Kakashi ended the conversation and pushed his bike towards the exit ready to leave.

"But why?!" Sakura stood up from where she sat.

"Just no.", he said as he moved further away from her.

"No?" she doesn't bother to catch up to him.

"No!", he yelled back only loud enough for her to hear.

.

.

.

/"So, he said no?"/, came Ino's voice.

"Yes." Sakura held the phone closer.

"Yes?"

"No! Wait?! This conversation sounds familiar." Sakura stood up, moved away from her study table and walked towards the sliding door that leads to her balcony. She was wearing her pink pajamas.

"But really? Sasuke? Uchiha Sasuke?. You want to help the one boy everybody hates right now? You couldn't even bear Naruto for a few seconds and he's friends with everybody."

['Everyone keeps saying that!']

Sakura's free hand went to feel the hair clips

"I don't have a choice! I need that extra credit but there's no way I'm accepting a grade I did not work for."

"But Kakashi-sensei said no right?"

"He also said I was unapproachable."

"He's sort of right. It took me years to get you to talk to people without hiding your face behind your hair."

Sakura's hand lingered on the accessory for little longer. "Hm.", she hummed in agreement.

"So you're giving it up right?"

"No. I think, he thinks I can't do it. I'm gonna show him I can. I'm gonna go up to Uchiha Sasuke. Talk to him and help him. I'm gonna make a model student out of that rebellious teenager."

"I don't know about that Sakura, I mean he's really, really uhm ... cold. Would he even want your help?"

"Are you afraid I'd get close to him? Is that it?", Sakura teased Ino. "You still have a crush on that boy?"

"What? I- No!"

Sakura started laughing then walked back inside, closing the sliding door behind her. She sat on her bed.

"Fine! Do what you want! I'm just worried you might get yourself caught in between his feud with Naruto, you know?! Well whatever. I warned you! Good luck with helping 'Mr. I'm-to-busy-feeling-the-stick-up-my-ass-to-care-if-people-hates-me'!'"

Sakura giggled. "You'll see Ino, I can turn him around."

"So, he knows you've been paired with him yet?"

"Uhm... Er... No."

"How are you going to approach him?"

"I'm not sure but... I'll have my chance come Monday."

.

.

.

A/N: About the uniform (Even though it's only for day 1)

The school uniform is composed of a white button-down shirt, a black knitted vest and/or monogrammed blazer and matching checkered bowtie and pleated skirt (same color as their jounin uniform) for the girls and necktie and traditional trousers for the boys.

For their individual style;

Haruno Sakura

She wears the vest and have her sleeves rolled up to just below her elbows. She complies with the prescribed black socks but for her outdoor shoes, she wears a pair of red converse.

Rock Lee

He wears a green sweater instead of the school vest.

Uzumaki Naruto

He doesn't wear the vest and the necktie. His shirt is not tucked in and he wears a black and orange varsity jacket instead of the blazer.

Nara Shikamaru

Just like Lee he drops the vest for a black sweater.

Tenten

She wears a pink hoodie over her uniform. She wears athletic shoes outside the school.

Sabaku Temari

She is one of only two named female characters who wear her blazer. She doesn't wear the vest and her bowtie. The sleeves of her blouse and her blazer are rolled up. She doesn't tuck her blouse inside her very long skirt and she wears short white socks.

Hyuuga Hinata

Instead of the vest she wears a lavender sweater under a white hoodie zipper jacket. She also use black stockings instead of socks.

Hyuuga Neji

The only named male character who wears the blazer. Instead of the vest, he wears a white buttoned cardigan.

Yamanaka Ino

She wears a light purple cardigan over her uniform.

Uchiha Sasuke

He wears a dark blue sweater over his un-tucked shirt. The sleeves are rolled up to just above his elbows. He doesn't wear his necktie and he leaves his top button open.

Karin

She is one of the two named female characters who wear the blazer. She also wears a maroon sweater over her shirt but doesn't wear her necktie. She also uses over the knee black socks.

*For their summer uniform; they drop the excess layers and wear a white short-sleeved button down shirt instead of the long-sleeved ones.

(The flashbacks is set during the summer so this is what they will be wearing in school from here on out.)
Sign up to rate and review this story