Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Thinking About You

4.3

by FFisoline 0 reviews

SasuxSaku/AU/OOC/SongFic: A wedding to attend to, flashbacks of a past love interest, unsettled emotions and all that other typical romantic clichés. But the biggest and greatest cliché of them a...

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Sakura,Sasuke - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2017-10-23 - 4859 words - Complete

0Unrated
(4.3)

XXXXXX

"/And that's all I'm going to say about that."/

"Karaoke?", wondered Sakura.

The three girls, clad in jackets, stood across the street from a Karaoke Bar.

"Are we really going in there?", asked Ino.

"Yes.", said Karin, matter of fact.

Sakura and Ino shared a quizzical look at each other.

"I wondered what the suspense was all about." Ino sighed. "You could've just told us you wanted to sing-"

The two girls then just noticed that Karin was already recklessly crossing the street as vehicles were driving by.

One driver honks at her but she only gave him the finger.

"Karin!", Sakura called as she and Ino ran towards the seemingly furious girl. They caught up with Karin as she was already almost halfway across the street.

Sakura held Karin's arm. "What's wrong with you?! That was dangerous!", she scolded the redhead as she had her slow down. Ino walked along them gesturing apologies to the drivers and pleading for safe passage.

The three girls safely made it across but as soon as they were on the sidewalk, Karin quickly made a bee line for the entrance of the establishment.

Ino grabbed her hand, stopping her. "Karin, hold on! What is really going on? Why are we here?!"

"Because~!", Karin snapped, a sanguine expression plastered on her face. "The bitch who asked her boyfriend to mug Sasuke-kun is in there right now, celebrating, thinking Sasuke-kun was beaten half to death and completely unaware of the fact that it's her boyfriend that is lying out cold and unattended in my family's hospital!"

Sakura felt a pang of guilt when she heard this. Her intuition kicked in.

"What?!" Ino let go of Karin's hand. "Okay. So you want to confront her. But why are we here? What's it got to do with me and Sakura?"

"Ami.", said Sakura.

Karin nodded.

"Ami?! Ami asked his boyfriend to mug Sasuke? Why? And what do you know about this Sakura?"

"Because I'm the reason why Ami has a beef with Sasuke... I- In the library, Ami and her gang... they were bullying Hinata. I tried to tell her off but you know how much Ami is used to pushing me around. The one who got her to back down was Sasuke. She was humiliated in front of me, Hinata and her friends. … All this time, I thought she had found something better to do... I was glad to know she stopped bullying Hinata too."

"That BITCH!" Ino sneered. "Even Hinata."

"But how did you know she'd be here?" Sakura questioned Karin.

Karin took out a phone - that was obviously not hers - from her pocket. "This belongs to her boyfriend."

"You took his phone?!"

"She sent him a message telling him to join her here after they were done with Sasuke-kun. I know which booth they are in. And since they probably told the receptionist that they're expecting other people to join them later, we won't have any trouble crashing their celebration.", explained Karin.

Ino palmed her face. "This is really happening huh? You're going to go in there and confront her and you want us as your back up?"

"Sakura. Ino. I can't forgive her.", Karin told them. "Even if you guys do, I won't! She threatened my Sasuke-kun! And it just so happens that my brother got caught in it too. I don't care that none of them had really gotten hurt. I won't stand for the fact that they think they could just do this to an Uchiha and an Uzumaki!"

Sakura sighed. "I can't believe I'm saying this but... I agree with you." She turned serious. "Ami has done nothing but made me feel horrible. Well you know what, I am horrible! And I'm gonna show her just how horrible I really am! She started this. Let's put an end to it."

Sakura and Karin turned to Ino.

"Ino. It's fine. You don't have to come with us. Just wait here outside.", Sakura told her.

"What?!"

"I can't get you caught in this too. It's between us and her."

"No! Since when did I ever let Ami push you around?! Don't forget who's the one who taught you how to stand up for yourself! Besides, they can't keep doing things like this.

"Ino?"

"I'm going with you! You're not the only one she's pissed off. There's no way I'm letting her get away with what she did to you!", said Ino, taking the first step towards the entrance.

Sakura and Karin joined her and the three girls made their way inside the establishment.

.

.

.

Sakura, Karin and Ino were at the end of a hallway with one of the staff. The man pointed at the door on the other side of the hallway.

"Right this way. Your friends are in here-", said the man as he was about to lead them towards the door.

"Oh were fine right here.", Karin stopped the man. "We can manage on our own. The door at the very end, right?"

"Yes Ma'am.", the man confirmed. "Well then. Just call us if you need anything else."

"Yes. We will.", said Karin.

Ino smiled at the man. "Thank you."

The man excused himself as they casually walked towards the room at the end of the hallway. As soon as the man went inside the elevator, the three girls slowed their pace and quietly approached the door.

"That room is way too big for four girls and six boys alone.", Karin noted.

"I knew Ami was a spoiled bitch and a show off but this 'v.i.p.' booth is just too much.", Ino commented.

The three girls peeked through the glass panel. The room was big enough to accommodate an entire class. They saw Ami and her gang surrounded by boys from a different school. They were wearing the same uniform as the boys Sasuke and Naruto had brought into the hospital.

"There are boys in there with them.", Said Sakura. "More than a dozen."

"Friends of Ami's boyfriend.", Ino thought. "Good thing they only sent six guys to get Sasuke."

"Won't make any difference.", Karin implied.

Two of Ami's friends were flirting with some of the boys while Ami and the other girl were getting a good laugh at a couple of boys fighting over the microphone.

One of the boys from the bunch stood up and seemed like he was about to step outside so Sakura's group retreated for the moment.

The boy was called by someone from inside so he looked back giving the three girls time to make a run for the stairwell.

The three girls descended further down to hide when the boy came by with one of his friends and headed to the restroom.

Below, Karin was looking out for a chance to move in.

Ino took out her phone.

Sakura and Karin glanced at her but Karin returned her watch upstairs, to keep an eye on the boys who were inside the men's restroom.

"We're gonna need back up.", Ino told Sakura. "And it just so happens, I've got the perfect 'cavalry'.

.

.

.

/(A/N: You might find the next few scenes either hilarious or cringy. Sorry if it's the latter.)/

.

.

.

-Cue the badass rock music and play this next scene in slow-motion because you'd want to appreciate every moment of this in detail.

A beauty that agreed so well with anger, Haruno Sakura was just that. With a fired-up attitude she leads Ino and Karin up the stairs.

The three girls had abandoned their jackets, revealing what they had changed into.

Sakura wore a black sleeveless turtleneck, midnight blue capri jeans and her red converse minus her socks. Her braids were loosened so the bottom half of her hair formed curls.

Karin donned a black top with fringed midriff, red hot pants, her trademark over the knee socks and black studded ankle boots while Ino killed it with her dark violet sheer halter top, tight fitting liquid leggings and a pair of gladiator shoes. She also had a violet pouch bag she carried like a wrislet.

~ Ding. ~

The elevator door opens revealing two more pumped up girls. Temari was the last to step out of the elevator, looking like she had just come from a formal dinner. Her thick blonde hair was in a french twist. She held a purse and was wearing a white sheer collared sleeveless blouse tucked into high-waist black palazzo slacks and a pair of black platform shoes.

The two girls join the other three to form an intimidating five cell formation as they walked down the hallway.

"Wait.", Sakura interrupted the mood.

~ Scratch. ~

(Pause Music)

"Who are you?", she asked the long haired brunette wearing a pink crop jacket, harem shorts and a pair of black and pink athletic shoes.

The brunette who had her hands inside the pocket of her jacket all this time answered her in a sarcastic tone. "Very Funny! Ha. Ha. Ha."

Tenten scowled as the other four snickered for a good couple of seconds before getting their game face back on.

~ Scratch ~

(Play Music)

They continued on their way to reach the other end of the hallway.

.

.

.

As soon as Sakura opened the door, the five girls inhaled the smell of cigarette smoke in the air.

The speakers were so loud that no one inside would've noticed them coming in, if it weren't for the boy, who was singing at the stage, turning his head towards the door.

The attentions of the boys were diverted to the newcomers. Ami and her gang did not fail to notice the dazzled and turned on looks the boys had on their faces.

The girls still clad in their uniforms turned their heads towards Sakura's group who didn't even hesitate to approach them.

"Is that Sakura?" Ami's friend was gaping.

Ami herself was in shock as she took in Sakura's appearance. Then she noticed the other girls that were with Sakura.

Standing up, she acknowledges the blonde girl beside Sakura. "Ino-san?! Why are you- This booth is reserved. We-"

"We're here for you!", declared Karin.

"Uzumaki Karin." Ami recognized her.

"Uzumaki?!", the boys echoed.

"Is that her?!", blurted Tenten, pointing at Ami. "Is that the slut who bullied Hinata-chan just to see if she could help her get inside Neji's pants?!"

"Naruto's too!", Karin shared, without averting her glare at Ami.

Ami was shamefaced. "Who are you calling a 'slut', you BITCH?!"

"You! Obviously.", Tenten stated as she eyed Ami up and down. "I heard you already have a boyfriend but you're trying to make a move on Neji. Well! Just so you know! Even if you and Neji were both single he wouldn't go for someone like you!"

The serious expression in Sakura's eyes was replaced by curiousity. "Neji isn't single?", she wondered as she, Karin and Temari all looked at Ino.

Ino blinked her eyes from Ami to the three girls and back to Ami again as she muttered a 'No.'

"He had a girlfriend all this time?", Temari pondered.

"Ah." "Well, makes sense I guess." "Hm."

Sakura, Karin and Temari chatted. Their carefree demeanour irritated Ami even more while her friends were also processing the information among themselves.

"Anyway, Who's the girl?", Sakura found herself asking.

"Yours truly!", announced Tenten, pointing a thumb at herself.

Sakura, Temari and Karin turned to Ino again.

Ino nodded.

Ami snapped before the three girls could react to this. "Who the fuck are you anyway?!"

"T-Tenten!", called a soft spoken voice.

Everyone's head turned and saw Hinata by the door. She flinched at the sudden attention directed at her. "I-I'm sorry! I d-didn't mean t-to inte-interrupt. I just came here to get my friend.", she explained.

"Tenten?!" Ami and her gang gawked while the boys found Hinata cute and alluring.

"Tenten.", Hinata shyly called her. "W-What's going on?"

"Hinata! I thought I told you to wait in the car.", Tenten reminded her.

"Y-You said you'd only t-take a minute and t-then we saw Temari come in and..."

"So you were with Hinata?", Temari noted.

"I couldn't ask her to go in with me."

"W-What's going on here? W-Why are Sakura and the others here as well?", Hinata wondered.

"Yeah! What the hell is happening here?", One of the boys questioned. "Cute girls are coming one after another. Not that we're complaining, right boys?", he insinuated as he shared a meaningful look with his peers.

His friends grinned and snickered in response.

"We're here to teach these bimbos a lesson for bullying our friends.", declared Tenten.

The boys just smiled in amusement as they stood up and made a move to surround Sakura and her friends.

Ami broke into a cackle. "Seriously? Is this what all this is about? Don't tell me you went all the way here just to tell me off? Just so you know, I am so done with that /timid bitch/." Ami jeered at Hinata.

Hinata lowered her head in discomfort.

She then turned to Sakura with a dark expression. "You, however. I'm not done with you. By the way Sakura, where's prince charming?"

Sakura only glared at her in response.

"Do you really have the time to be here right now? Hm?" Ami taunted and gave her a sinister smirk. "Do you have any idea where 'Sasuke-kun'..." - she mimicked her in a mocking tone - "...is right this very moment?"

"Yeah! He's probably in a critical condition right now since Ami had her boyfriend beat him up!", one of Ami's friends added as they too took their stand.

"That's right ladies. Whoever this Sasuke guy is, he's probably beaten half to death by now.", said the same boy from earlier. He walked around the girls and towards the door. "You see, our boss is quite the brutal guy. Isn't he fellas?"

His peers answered him with arrogant cheers and confident nods.

"Why don't you get out of here and start looking for him! And take your friends with you! You're gonna need all the help you can get scouting the whole town in search of him." Ami shooed them.

Hinata side stepped as the boy went to hold the door open for them. "Go on now! Get out!" he gestured for them to leave. "Although honestly, we'd love it if you stayed longer.", He leered at Hinata.

Hinata took a step back, away from him.

"Oh!", Ami spoke. "When you do find him, can you take a picture for me? I'd like to see what's left of his pretty face-"

"Sorry to burst your bubble.", Karin interjected. She then removed her glasses and hanged it on her collar.

One of the boys blushed after getting a good look at her piercing gaze.

Only then did Ami realize that her taunting had no effect whatsoever on Sakura and the others.

"But the last time I saw Sasuke-kun, he was in my kitchen, debating with my brother over whether to order pizza or noodles.", Karin continued.

"T-That's a lie!", Ami yelled. "I don't believe you! My boyfriend should've given him a hard time! ... And he should be here by now!" she took out her phone and dialed a number.

"I guess. If you count him and my brother carrying three passed out bodies each, all the way to my family's hospital as a hard time.", Karin implied as she threw the ringing cellphone on the table.

Ami immediately recognized her boyfriend's phone. "I-Impossible!"

"No way!"

"That's the boss'..."

"Are they really in the hospital?!"

The boys talked among themselves. Shock and worry transformed their faces.

"Ami!", Ino called her. "This is the worst yet. I didn't realize you could be capable of doing something like this. This is just-"

"Aargh!", Ami growled. "Enough! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

Her shriek scared even her friends while the boys found it unsightly.

"Ino, this isn't junior high! I'm not someone you can just tell off anymore.", Ami sneered. "I couldn't care less if you're upset! You see all this?! These are /my friends/. These are /my people/. None of us here gives a fuck about you! I'm the only one that matters here."

Ino fell silent as Ami grinned at her maliciously. "In fact, I could just tell these guys to ruin all of you right now and they'd do it!"

Sakura's group looked around them and noticed that the boys suddenly seemed excited - malice and lust, etched on their faces.

The boy near Hinata closed the door and stood in the way for anyone who would attempt to leave. "We get to have fun with these girls? Sounds good to me."

A number of his friends joined him by the door, crowding around Hinata.

One of them closed in on Hinata as the minus-one song playing in the background comes to an end.

She screamed as soon as she felt the boy grabbed her. Struggling out of his grasp, she stretched her hand out to push him away.

She ended up palming the boy just under her chin and the next thing she knew, she was free and there was a man lying down on the floor in front of her.

~CLAP, CLAP, CLAP…~

The word; 'Excellent!' appeared on the monitor as the programmed applause sounded throughout the room.

"I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!", Hinata panicked.

"Nice!" / "Good job!"

-Temari and Tenten commented.

"N-No! Don't praise me! S-Someone please! Help him!", Hinata whimpered.

"What are all of you just staring there for! Get them!", ordered Ami as the next song cued on the Karaoke plays - 'One Way Or Another' by Blondie.

The boys started charging towards the girls.

Hinata bolted towards Tenten as she escaped the second attempt to grab her.

Tenten met Hinata halfway and just in time to pull the girl behind her and braised herself to fight off their attacker.

One guy threw a punch at her but she was able to avoid it. He expected a counter attack but Tenten went for a manuever that allowed her to grab his outstretched arm.

Tenten broke his arm and elbowed him in the face. Then she launched her right leg to kick a guy, who came to back his withering friend up - right in the gut.

The man fell down on his knees and threw up.

The boy at the door gaped at the three fallen comrades in front of him. The sight rendered him unable to move until he heard one of his friends grunting in pain.

He turned his head and saw a boy taking a step back, away from Karin as he realized that his forearm was bleeding. The guy had a deep cut.

Karin revealed a scalpel; she had pulled out from somewhere. "Don't worry. I have a lot of experience. I won't cut deeper than necessary.", she assured her victim.

The men's face paled. No one would be coming anywhere near that girl again.

Meanwhile;

"Let me go!", Ino trashed as she tried to escape from a guy who grabbed her from behind, lifting her up from the floor.

"Put her down you pervert!", Sakura demanded as she in turn grabbed Ino's captor from behind. She tightened her arms making it hard for him to breath.

Ino felt the man loosen his grasp on her so she reached for one of his pinky finger and pulled it hard, bending it backwards.

"Ooooowwww!", the man groaned as he let Ino go. The pain was too much for him to handle that he couldn't act fast enough when Sakura lifted him off the floor.

"Shanaroo!", Sakura cried out as she executed a German Suplex move.

Then she pushed away the boy's limp body and rolled over to get back on her feet. As she was about to stand, she realized that there was another boy near her holding a chair high over his head.

The boy suddenly started to jolt and shake all over. Then he fell down with the chair and continued to convulse on the floor, revealing Ino behind him holding out a taser.

Sakura and Ino shared a smile of gratitude for coming to each other's rescue.

"Tck." Ami clucked. She started biting on her thumbnail in frustration.

Temari was surrounded by boys who were now too afraid to make a move and find out just what she was capable of.

"Fucking useless bastards! How could you let a bunch of girls get the better of you?!", yelled Ami.

She and her friends retreated to the stage in order to avoid getting caught in the bout.

"Your gang members! You have weapons don't you?! Take them out and make these bitches ugly!"

"She's right!", the boy at the door boomed. "These girls came here prepared! Take them seriously!"

Acknowledging this, the boys started to pull out their pocket knives and brass knuckles.

Gloating, Ami sneered. "Now make these bitches regret coming here and picking a fight with us!"

The boys decided to start with Temari who was separated from the rest.

Temari pulled out a fan from her purse and side stepped to avoid her first attacker. She then smacked the attacker's outstretched hand with her fan, causing the guy to drop his knife.

The guy was surprised at how hard and painful the fan had hit him and didn't see Temari's fan now coming towards his face.

He fell backwards revealing his now broken nose to his friends.

Temari kicked the discarded knife away from anyone else's reach before assuming an elegant pose as she awaits the next attacker.

The other boys decided to attack her all at once only to experience Temari's fan for themselves.

Temari looked like she was just playing a 'whack the mole game', while the boys alternately cried in pain.

"Ooww!"

"Aaah!"

"Shit! That hurts!"

"Ooof!"

Unable to take any more of it, the boys backed off away from Temari, disarmed and rubbing sore spots all over their bodies.

"UUURRGGHHH!", one of the boys screamed the pain off as he press his swelling hand in between his thighs. "Fucking fan is made of fucking metal!", he said through gritted teeth.

Temari smirked triumphantly as she opened the steel fan up to her face.

No one dared to attack her again. Not after getting a good look at the crest on her fan.

"S-Sabaku?!"

The boys shook in fear.

"Yakuza!"

The announcement relinquished whatever motivation the boys had for following Ami.

The boy at the door immediately made a break for it. His recovering friends immediately followed behind him.

The few remaining boys chose to kneel down in apology one after another.

"Please forgive us!"

"We're sorry!"

They started begging.

"Take of your clothes.", ordered Temari.

Every single one of the boys swiftly began to unbutton their shirts and unfasten their belts and pants.

Tenten snorted and Hinata covered her eyes. Karin put on her eyeglasses while Sakura and Ino looked away awkwardly.

Ami and her friends gaped.

"Now get out of here and don't show your faces to us ever again.", Tenten threatened.

The boys, stripped of their clothes and pride, broke into sobs as relief overwhelms them.

"Thank you!" / "We're really sorry!"

They yelled back as they ran out of the room.

Ami's friends moved closer to one another in fear. Then they all drop down on their knees when Sakura and the other girls directed their attention towards them.

"Please! Don't hurt us!" "We're sorry! We won't do it again!" "Forgive us?!"

Their pleading and cries overlapped one another's.

Then they tried to convince Ami who just stood there, stubbornly but in tears, to ask for forgiveness as well.

"Ami! Come on! You apologize too! Wasn't all of this your idea?"

"That's right. It was her! She planned all of it!"

"Forgive us, Ino-san! Sakura! We never really wanted to bully anyone. We just didn't want to go against Ami. We were all afraid to say no to her."

"Hinata-chan too! Forgive us?!"

"We're sorry about Sasuke as well!"

"We swear, we never meant for it to go this far! Ami, she-"

Ami glared at her friends. "You lying bitches! Traitors! You all agreed with me back then! All of you envied Hinata just as much as me! All of you longed to be close to Neji and Naruto-kun just as much as me! All of you hated the fact the Sasuke noticed Sakura just as much as me! And all of you fucking hated Sakura just as much as me! ... And why wouldn't you?! Why wouldn't we?!", Ami ranted.

"Why is it her?! ... Why is it you?!", Ami glowered at Sakura. "Why are you the one they fawn over?! Sasuke, even though you're just annoying him?! Naruto-kun, even though you treat him so horribly?!"

"What are you talking about?! It's not like that at all!", Sakura retorted. "Sasuke-kun and Naruto don't think of me in such a way. And I happen to have someone I-"

"That's right! You have Sasori-sempai! Everyone is dying to be notice by Sasuke and Naruto-kun but they only saw you! Why is it you, even though you already have Sasori-senpai!"

"I..." Sakura looked around her.

Ami's friend looked away but she could still see the scornful expressions on their faces.

Hinata lowered her head while Tenten sighed. Temari just shrugged while Karin looked like she couldn't care less. And Ino just looked at her with concern.

"We would've been fine if it was Ino-san. She's so beautiful and so kind. Why is it you?! You're so ugly and annoying! You don't deserve them! Not Naruto-kun! Not Sasuke! Not even Sasori-sempai!"

Sakura took those words hard. It left her unable to say anything back at Ami. She subconsciously reached for her hair clips.

Ino made her way towards Ami and slapped her on the face.

"You have no right to say that! You have no right to say she doesn't deserve Sasori!", Ino yelled at her. "You have no right to speak for him or anyone else who might like her! Any guy who likes Sakura is entitled to his own feelings! And Sakura can like whoever she likes! And if that guy just happens to like her back, then that's that! You don't get to will her happiness away just because you're all miserable!"

"Ino?!", Sakura was moved by what her best friend had said.

"You guys are pathetic.", Karin remarked. "So you wanted Sasuke-kun to notice you? Did you even do anything to achieve that? Sakura went through so much trouble to get to where she is with Sasuke-kun now. She even got hurt trying to reach out to him."

"Karin?!"

"All you ever did was fancy him from afar! And when he and Naruto fought, how did you react to it? You went along with everyone else and turned cold towards him! Then you decided to crush on Naruto instead.", Karin continued.

"T-That's right.", agreed Hinata. "Would you have even looked at Naruto-kun if he hadn't gotten so popular?"

"If there's someone you like, it's up to you whether you do what you can to get those feelings across or choose to stay in the side lines. But if you picked the latter, don't go around hating on those who have the courage to pursue a relationship.", Temari also gave them a piece of her mind.

Ami broke down into tears. Her friends started sobbing as well.

Tenten sighed. "Now it feels like we're the ones bullying them. Let's just go. These girls aren't worth it."

Tenten lead the way out of the room holding Hinata's hand. Temari and Karin didn't even look back as they walked towards the door.

"Let's go Sakura.", said Ino as she made a move to follow the others but then she noticed that Sakura didn't move from where she stood. "Sakura?"

Sakura looked Ami in the eyes and spoke. "Apologizing to you probably won't make you feel better. It won't make you hate me less either. Still..."

Ami and her friends were surprised when Sakura bowed to them. Her actions caught Ino off guard as well.

"I'm sorry that you're hurting. I'm sorry if it's because of me. I'm sorry that I'm so ugly and annoying, it bothers you so much.", said Sakura. Then she stood up straight. "But I'm not sorry for liking someone. I'm not sorry for confessing my feelings. I'm not sorry for falling in love. And I'm not sorry for the friends I've made; no matter how much any of you think I don't deserve it. And that's all I'm going to say about that.

I seriously wish for all of you to find happiness."

Sakura turned away and joined the others who waited for her by the door.

They left Ami and her friends to bask in their own shame, guilt and self-pity.

.

.

.

A/N: I know. I know. 'That escalated quickly' right? This confrontation scene wasn't actually part of the original plot. I wrote it for fun but I couldn't resist using the idea because 1: These female characters aren't pushovers and 2: I thought it was a good opportunity for the minor characters to make an appearance.
Sign up to rate and review this story