Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > Spirit Fighter

Prologue

by Sagittariusmoon 0 reviews

After losing his mother at birth, and living his entire life in concentration camps for mutants, the son of the ultimate demon, Satan, joins the United States Marine Corps in order to have a brigh...

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2017-11-19 - Updated: 2017-11-19 - 1010 words

0Unrated
Prologue

Auschwitz, Germany

November 25, 1927

Medical Hospital

Doors flew open as four nurses shout for people to move out of the way. They were pushing a beige bed down a dim hallway, with a woman screaming in agony. She had Gray hair, light brown eyes, and a beautiful skin complexion of light brown, wearing a hospital gown and her catholic cross around her neck.

"Calm down miss, take a deep breath! Can you tell me your name?" the nurse on her upper right asks.

The woman screams "Einsata!" as she continues to move violently in her bed. To her, the pain was more intense than anything she has ever imagined. But something about her going into labor didn't feel right. The labor pain was a lot more intense, and most of the pain was in her stomach. Making it feel like a fire was igniting on and off.

Once the nurses pushed the bed into the labor room, the nurse who was the deliverer asks

"Is she stable?"

The nurse on her upper left hooks Einsata up to a heart machine, and very quickly responds

"Yes"

She grabs Einsata's hand "push!" the nurse yells. Einsata pushes and howls in pain

The Deliverer says "I can feel the head, give me one more big push, honey!" Einsata gasps for air, and pushes one more time.

Out comes a crying baby. Before the Deliverer shows Einsata her baby, she gasps in shock and fear "Oh my goodness...I-I've never seen this before" Einsata sits up, Feeling major stomach pains after her birth along with fear and confusion, she asks "What's wrong?... Is it a boy or girl?"

The Deliverer was just too stunned "It's a boy, but..." the nurse stops and looks at the woman with great concern. "What is it?" Einsata asks louder.

A nurse on her lower left notices her heart rate was getting slower. It showed the nurses her heart was failing.

"Your son" the deliverer hesitated "he's blue."

Einsata extends her arms out so she can see what the deliverer was talking about. She was very hesitant. "I know I have little time left, God is giving me the strength so I can see my new born baby once before he takes me"

"Ma'am, in your current state, it's not a good idea for you to see the baby."

But Einsata Insisted by extending her arms out further toward the baby. The deliverer lets out a deep sigh, wraps the baby up in a white towel, and stands up.

Swallowing hard, Einsata grabs the baby gently, and gasps. To her, it, the new born was a thing of beauty. Crystal Blue with yellow eyes. She touches the baby boys face as he "coo's" with love at her touch "Mi Niño hermoso, vas a hacer cosas grandes (My beautiful baby boy, you will do great things)" Tears started streaming down her face.

"Ma'am?" a nurse cuts in "This has never happened before, can you tell us how?"

She could, but was hard for her to explain, He was handsome, with dark brown eyes, curly black hair and a beautiful complexion of light brown. He was normal (so she thought), a man she had fallen in love with. A human man named Julius, but it appears she was wrong.

She shook her head.

"Well can you tell us who the father is? Or where he is?"

Once again, she shook her head. "Under god's wishes, I cannot say"

"Well miss...Einsata you have to tell us"

She ignores the nurse, takes off her cross and puts it on her newborn's neck while whispering "Que Dios Este contigo (May god be with you)".

She kisses him on the forehead and looks at the nurses, "His name will be Sin Diablo (No Devil)". They all nodded, but were still confused, wondering why she was naming him that. The nurse on her upper right checks the heart machine, "Her heart rate is slowing down". The nurses started to panic. Einsata starts to feel overly light headed and gives the baby back to the deliverer, so she doesn't drop her newborn. She leans back slowly in her bed, and closes her eyes, taking one deep breath, and no more others. The nurses start to panic even more.

They put needles into her arms to try and boost her heart rate, but it didn't work. They move on to the E.M.P to try and shock her heart. The nurse on her upper right uses her stethoscope and shakes her head, "she's gone" is all the nurse could say.

By hearing those words, the baby began to cry furiously in the deliverers arms. His hands balling into fists, swinging back and forth in fits of anger. The deliverer bounces him in her arms to try and calm him down, but it doesn't work.

"What will we do with him?" A nurse asks.

"Put him in the M.D.C" a man says in the doorway.

All four nurses jolt, and look towards the doorway, shocked that no one heard him come in. He was wearing a black and white suit, with a very trustworthy white face.

*

16 years later

Unknown area

1943

M.D.C facility

The M.D.C (Mutant Detention Center) is not the greatest nor is it the safest place in the world. The agents and doctors capture (or at least try to capture) the supernatural and mutants that live in our world.

Those who they have captured, or at least tried to, either escaped or disappeared.

I wasn't captured, or forced to come here. Being basically raised here, I figured out every single facility exit, which guards to take out and the amount of time per shift change. Knowing all of this gave me the idea to escape this place. It took me about four years to think of this plan, nothing should go wrong, but knowing that this is Hitler's world, I know I'll need specific help to escape, and I know just the two people to help me with that.
Sign up to rate and review this story