Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > My Precious One

What!!!

by kakashisgirlfriend 3 reviews

Kakashi is stuck in the hospital after a battle and comes accross someone that will change his life forever.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Kakashi - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-14 - Updated: 2006-09-14 - 569 words

0Unrated
Thanks for all of the people who've liked the story so far and the first review that I've gotten!
edchan1116.2-Your review is greatly appreciated! and don't worry, there's more to come! And Hatsumi Narita- thanks for the review! glad you like it!





Here's a short recap of the previouse chapter:

In the hospital lobby, Tsunade was stopped by a young girl, around 13, with long, silver hair, green eyes, a black tank-top and a red skirt. She had on a leaf village headband, two black wristbands, and a pendant with the leaf village symbol. The girl finally spoke. "I'm here to see Kakashi Hatake." She said. "Who are you?!" Tsunade asked. She had never seen this girl and didn't have the slightest idea of who she was. "don't worry, I just want to talk to him, you see I heard he was in the hospital and..." The girl answered. "Okay." Tsunade said leading the girl to Kakashi's room. "Kakashi, you have a visitor." Tsunade warned. The girl walked in and closed the door behind her. I guess I'll stay out here and see if she does anything suspiciouse. Tsunade thought. Inside.... "Hello." The girl said. "Who are you?" Kakashi asked "I'm Takaya Hatake, your daughter." She responded






Chapter 2: What!!!

"Sensei, I'm gonna go and leave you two alone."Sakura stated walking out of the room.
Kakashi sat in shock at what he'd just heard from Takaya. "Are you seriouse!?" he yelled( still in shock) "Th...this isn't possibe...I mean no one'e ever..." He trailed off. "My mother never told you about me." Takaya explained. "who's your mother?" Kakashi asked. "Rin."Takaya responed. "How could that happen,we only did that once and we were only 15!" He said. "How could this happen?!" "Well, she didn't want to tell you because she was afraid of how you would react." Takaya announced. "She did tell me some great things about you, mother died two years ago from an illness. She told me to come find you. All of my life she told me about all of the grweat things you have done. I spent two years searching for you, and now, I've finally found you!" Takaya added. "Do you have any place to stay?" Kakashi asked. "No." Takaya responded. "How about you live with me, I should be out soon, and I'll have the hokage find one of my fiends to help you find the place." He said. "My p0lace is bigger now, scince I just mover four months ago." Kaskashi explained. "Sure!!!" Takaya cried, latching onto her father. "Okay, you two break it up." Tsunade interrupted. "Kaskashi nees his rest and will be home soon, but for now, visiting hours are almost over, so time to leave." Tsunade grabbed Takaya. "By, dad, I'll be by tomorrow!" Takaya shouted out as Tsunade yanked her from the room. Kakashi was feeling tired and fell asleep. Soon after he fell asleep, he felt someone kiss him on the forehead and say " sweet dreams."

Another short chapter! Don't worry, they'll be longer soon, I need to kepp the chapters short now so that I can leave some of the story for later, trust me, I have a lot planned!


Well, I hoped you liked this story. Thanks for reading, and don't forget to review, reviews can help me decide if a story is a dud and to stop writing it or not. Thankies! ^.^
Sign up to rate and review this story