Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > My Precious One

New Life

by kakashisgirlfriend 0 reviews

Kakashi is stuck in the hospital after a battle and comes accross someone that will change his life forever.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Characters: Kakashi - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-05 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 691 words

0Unrated
Thank you to all of you who have reviewed!If you have not yet reviewed please do.

Disclaimer: I do not own naruto... cuz if I did, kakashi would be the main character.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: new life

Later that same afternoon, Kakashi awoke to a curiouse Tsunade staring at him in the face. "Tsunade-sama!" he said in suprise. "so, why didn't you tell me you had a daughter? Takaya is a very nice girl. no doubt you are her father, she looks just like you." Tsunade rambled on. "oh, I almost forgot, could you have Gai or someone show Takaya where I live?" Kakashi asked. "already taken care of, she's there as we speak, you'll be joining her tomorrow, you are well enough to go home, but you must stay on bed rest for atleast a week, no exceptions! you are still injured because you were careless not to get yourself hurt." Tsunade ordered. "Get some sleep, she'll be by tomorrow to pick you up."

The next morning Kakashi was awaken by a slamming door. He shot right up to see who was there. IUt was Takaya. "Gomenasai, fahter, I didn't mean to wake you!" She exclaimed. "Tsunade-sama said that i could come and get you now. That woman is so nice!" Yeah, well you should see her on one of her rampages. Kakashi thought. Soon enough Kakashi was out of bed, dressed and ready to go. When they got to his house he was shocked at how clean it was. "suprise!" Takaya exclaimed. "I...It's soo clean!" Kakashi said with a shocked expression. "well, I thought that I'd take the liberty to clean up for you so that when you came back, the house would look nice." Takaya happily said. Kakashi walked upstairs to his room and saw that it was clean too. There were no longer icha icha paradise books all over the floor, and there wasn't a pile of clothes in the corner of the room. "Takaya!" he called her up. "did you find the spare room, that's your room." He said. "yup!"

"dad, you go to sleep, I'll wake you up later okay?" She asked. "k, I am tired." Takaya went downstairs to watch some t.v while Kakashi slept. Out side of the window, hiding in the shadows, a man watched as Kakashi slept soundly. "sleep peacefully while you can!" He said breakijng through the window with a crash. Kakashi awoke with a start. The man grabbed Kakashi by the neck. "Yell and I'll slit your throught" The man said. Kakashi knew that voice. he looked up to see the face of none other that Itachi Uchiha. "You!" He said angrily. Meanwhile, Takaya had heard the crash and she ran upstairs to see the situation. "Well, Kakashi, this girl looks a lot like you." he said. "Hurt her and you'll pay." Kakashi yelled. "Takaya, run, this man is very dangerouse!" Kakashi exclimed. "No! I won't let him hurt you!" She yelled. Takaya pulled out her kunai, ready to attack when ..."Stop!" Itachi yelled. "come any closetr and your father dies." He said. "You can never kill him!" Takaya screamed. While itacki was distracted, he got his arm free in order to grab a kunai. Kaklashi stabbed him. "Why you little..." Itachi then grabbed his kunai and stabbed kakashi on the side. Kakashi ended fought to stay conciouse, but he couldn't. "Dad!" Takaya yelled, worried about her father. "The gloves are off, You hurt my father, now you shall pay!" Takaya slung out some shuriken, only to have Itachi throw Kakashi to the ground and catch the shiuiked, mid air. "You can't defeat me with that, amature!" He said throwing them back, one cutting Takaya on the cheek. "You wanna fight, okay, If you win, I'll leave you alone. If you loose, then I'll kill your father!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dramatic build up. Sorry for the long time before updates, I've been busy with other stories n stuff. I'll try to update soon. Please review, I can't keep stressing it. If you have any ideas, questions or anything like that, review. Just please don't put anything too mean. Untill next time!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story