Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > My Precious One

Duel

by kakashisgirlfriend 0 reviews

Kakashi is stuck in the hospital after a battle and comes accross someone that will change his life forever.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Characters: Kakashi - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-05 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 586 words

0Unrated
DISCLAIMER: I don't own naruto, or any of it's characters, only the ones I made up

NOTES: //= thought
''= flash back
""= quote

Quick re-cap: Takaya slung out some shuriken, only to have Itachi throw Kakashi to the ground and catch the shiuiked, mid air. "You can't defeat me with that, amature!" He said throwing them back, one cutting Takaya on the cheek. "You wanna fight, okay, If you win, I'll leave you alone. If you loose, then I'll kill your father!"

Takaya thought for a minute. what do I do?, if I do fight him and loose, I'll loose my father. If Dad couldn't defeat him, then I probably can't. If I don't fight him, we'll die any way. "What have I got to loose." Takaya finally spoke. "I'll fight you." "Okay, then prepare to die along with your father." Itachi turned on his sharingan and got ready to fling a shuriken at her. Takaya emmediately dodged it. Next Itachi flung needles at at her and she dodged every single one. "Pretty fast for a girl." he said flinging a Kunai. "Never underestimate your opponent." Takaya said. Itachi stopped for a minute. "What could a mere girl do?" he said. Takaya creatd clones of herself all around Itachi. Itachi smiled and laughed. " Sutch an amature move." he said Itachi looked around using his sharingan to tell which clone was the real one. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. All of the clones wre solid and he couldn't tell which was the real one. It can't be! he thought. Itachi tried his luck and attacked one of the Takayas. It didn't disappear or get a scratch. All of a sudden, Itachi felt a sharp pain in his spine. He looked behind him to see that Takaya had stabbed him. "Never let down your guard." she said. Itachi had her close enough to stab her. "NO!!!!"
'Kakashi began to gain conciouseness and slowly opened his eyes. He heard clashing and looked up.As soon as he moved, he winced in pain and stayed down. Damn he thought. He looked to see Takaya fighting Itachi. no he thought. He had to put an end to this, he didn't want to loose anyone else. "Noo!" he yelled.

They both looked over to see Kakashi awake. "Leave her alone!" He ordered. "Silence, old man, why don't you take a nap!" Itachi thre w a kunai at Kakashi and knocked him out. "Dad!!!" Takaya screamed. Takaya felt herself grow with even more rage and attacked Itachi again. This time, she got him to fall over. Takaya yelled out and did some hand sighns and started to use the tree blinding death jutsu on Itachi that Kurenai uses. "Did you really think that you could get me with this?!" He asked. Itachi escaped and next drew a sword. He raised the sword to swipe it an Takaya. Right before he got her, there was blood at his feet. Takaya had gone underneath Itachi (with a certain jutsu that Kakashi used in an early episode, u know what i'm talking about if you've seen it). Takaya had given Itachi a very bad wound. Takaya then came behind him. He drew a kunai. A scream was heard and blood dripped onto the floor.

Sorry for the short chapter, I'm starting to get writers block. Pleas review and tell me what you think. love it? hate it? please give me idead to weather it's through a review or by e-mail .thanks for reading.untill next time!
Sign up to rate and review this story