Categories > Books > Twilight > The Twilight Saga: LEAH

The Twilight Saga: LEAH

by uffauffauffa 0 reviews

the saga seen with Leah's eyes

Category: Twilight - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2017-11-14 - 780 words

0Unrated
Twilight (prologue)

a discordant note

"What is a discordant note? So, nobody knows to respond?"

General is incredible, despite his advanced age can put all in line, including friends of Sam. They do not attend my class, but I know that he is also their music professor in the school of the Reserve.

Sam has stopped coming to school, if this continues he will never take the diploma. I think it is also the fault of my cousin, Emily. Since she was attacked by a bear, Sam does not leave her alone a second. Perhaps he is afraid that the beast could come back for end the work. If I were in the place of my cousin I would try to make him understand that the study is important.

Emily was my best friend, almost a sister once.

Every so often my mother her invites at home in the hope that I can reconnect the reports, but I can not. I felt betrayed not only by him, even from her.

There are moments when I wonder if Sam has really loved me. Everyone said that we were a good couple, that we would be married, that we would have some beautiful children... I was so happy then. Until the day of his disappearance.

I felt bad, very bad. I was afraid that somebody had hurt to Sam or that he had combined something.

He had changed. Always nervous, angry, unfriendly. I even thought he did use drugs, but this suspicion I never told anyone. And I have wrong.

I was really stupid to confide in my cousin. I didn't give her other than weapons to use against me. Everyone knew. The voices have also reached my ears. And although Emily told me that Sam was bothering her, I gave them the benefit of the doubt . In doing so I have only facilitated the thing.

When I think back to those evenings when we were talking of him, in which she said that she tried to understand what had happened, that consoled me. Instead she was already betraying me.

I do not believe in what he says, that it all happened by chance, (that) it was love at first sight. It can not be true, I will not believe it. Do not let a person in a any moment, can not vanish so love for someone.

Who knows from how much they are together, certainly since before the evening at the home of my family. Since then my dad asks me always apologize, he feel guilty. But he is not his fault. No, Sam is changed because it no longer wanted to be with me, but with her.

Now I know it's my fault, he did not me want anymore.

Since that day I do not trust anyone anymore. I cut all ties with everyone and have become sour and bad, even with my family. And they have nothing to do about that. Once I responded really hurt to my mother, I have asked apologize if I was not born with the switch, like other people, to turn off the feelings.

She was injured, and i was happy of that. I was hoping to avoid other visits of Emily.

That night have heard her come into my room. I pretend to sleep. I had his reddened eyes and cheeks scored from the tears. She is sitting next to me on the bed and started to caress me on the cheek.

That touch was burning, I knew I did not deserve it after what I had said to her. She had realized that I was not sleeping and began to whisper that one day I would be happy again, that I would find someone ... but something inside me said that I would not be so happy like with Sam, that I would never tied to anyone and that I would be eternally in love of my ex.

Are past two or three years since then and I still love him.

"Then what is a discordant note".

I raise my hand shyly, this man puts me in awe. We do not know how old he is.

The face of General seems carved in the rock. The hair instead are long and blacks as pitch.

Some say that the old man has a weakness for me, every time I answer always smiles. It does not do so with no other. I wish it was another person to give me from that kind of attention.

"An element that does not harmonize with the rest, creating an unpleasant disagreement".

Hello, I apologize if it is not written correctly. I hope you manage to understand the text.
Sign up to rate and review this story