Categories > Books > Twilight > The Twilight Saga: LEAH

Twilight (chapter 1) January 17, 2005

by uffauffauffa 0 reviews

the saga seen with Leah's eyes

Category: Twilight - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2017-11-26 - 678 words

0Unrated
I apologize for the errors and the length of the chapter ... and if someone doesn't love it as stretch their favorite characters ... and I apologize to anyone who loves LEAH and for the way in which I see the story, a little too melodramatic.

With regard to the relationship between LEAH and Bella ... it seems strange to me that the protagonist has a vague memory of his (in the second book), but not of her daughter and it seems strange to me that Harry and Charlie doesn't have tried to make them stay together the girls from childs.


Twilight (chapter 1)
January 17, 2005


17 January. Pope has marked in red this date. The daughter of Inspector Swan as well as best friend, along with Billy Black, my father back to Forks.

I know that he wants that I begin again to frequent Bella and and become the best friend or something. I well remember that girl, had long thick hair and a nice brown, like the eyes: large and very expressive, despite taking always gaze low. It was very timid, as the daughters of Billy. It seemed perpetually ask for excuse. One thing, i didn't like the way in which he looked at the reserve. I know that many the define ghettos, but for me it is not: the mountains and the sea are the masters here. Once even, however, also I actually liked it much more, especially the beach. Now is not more so. That place is linked to the beautiful memories, but now it is not belongs to me more.

17 January. Is tomorrow.

"You could take her to the beach".

The words of my mother I freeze immediately. I no longer go there, because I know I could see them. This is one of the many reasons why I prefer the company of my father. It's funny, because he understands me better than her. Sometimes I can hear them argue and i know that the cause I am: 'has the right to know', 'is not right ... '. A phrase more of the other really made me angry, 'needs you, but it seems more close to her'.

Her. I know exactly to who oneself refers my father: Emily. To my mother sorry that I can not forgive her. I want love to my cousin, in spite of everything I love her. But i can't not think that she took my present and future life. Mum says that it is not his fault and neither of Sam. Is simply happened. This thing I never digested. Have betrayed me, teased, humiliated, This thing I never digested. Have betrayed me, teased, humiliated and I have do slide all around as if nothing happened? Both have broken then my heart.

That day i had broken the small mirror in my bedroom. The image that smacked at the end was similar to that Emily must see every day. There are moments in which i would like to have it its wounds, on both sides of the face. At least I'd have something to cling on, something to justify everything.

I turn to them, to barely holding back tears.

"Is better that you ask someone else to make the company to the daughter of Inspector Swan". I say coldly.

I end up helping my mother in the house and I shut myself away in my room. Now I make them go out without restraint. I'm very fond of my parents and my little brother, but are no longer able to prove it. I can not even do a simple favor to my father. Sometimes I think Sam has left me for the simple reason that I, in fact, they are unable to truly love. Too selfish and bad as often repeats Seth. I want a world of good to that boy, but sometimes i would choke it off by some. I can't say he is wrong however, I have not tried to smile and be serene even at Christmas. Ruining the holidays at all.


I hope that the text is understandable. I'm not good at translating.
Sign up to rate and review this story