Categories > Books > Twilight > The Twilight Saga: LEAH

Twilight (Chapter 2) bad day

by uffauffauffa 0 reviews

the saga seen with Leah's eyes

Category: Twilight - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2017-12-11 - 1001 words

0Unrated
Twilight (Chapter 2)
bad day


Today the lessons have been heavier than usual, or maybe I am just me to see them thus. I lost a year of school after being left by him. And since then I have never recovered, at least not completely. I only come for my parents. And to think that once I was a model student, the highest average of the school. I had so many dreams: Degree in Science Nursing, marriage, children ... I thought calmly about my future and I could not find anything wrong in doing projects. Just like Emily. Once we were so similar, even though she was the most romantic of me. We were united, almost sisters me and my cousin. For this I never thought that she would betray me, with him. The funny thing is that almost all are on their side, even my mother. Apparently the betrayal has become fashionable in these parts.

"Leah!"
I turn, General looks at me frowning. "I would like to see more enthusiasm to my lessons. Once
you really liked".
Exactly professor once. It's amazing how the betrayal of someone can change a person so much.
"Excuse me professor".

I do to leave when he calls me back again, and tells me that I should not destroy me. He knows it, everybody knows to La Push, even my mother knew everything. I remember everything about that day. I was happy because it was returned, it was returned by me. Or at least that was what I thought. Stupid girl. Left me cold, could not even look at me. And I was there, I could not understand, but the chatter, those turned smoothly. Him and her and I did not want and could not believe it. When I saw them together in the hospital ... all projects and the dreams that I had are exploded like a balloon in the face. I was asked to be forgiven, especially her.

And I do not believe that they are repentants of the pain they gave me. But I have not made and I will not ever. The few times I saw them together, so in love ... My mother says that I exaggerate, and that is not right what I do to my cousin, but she does not know what it is to have your heart broken. And no one will ever know. He was lucky enough to marry his first love. Often says that a day will come someone else, but if I stay forever locked in the house do not ever meet him. The problem is that I still love that coward Sam. Just like her mother. I know it is still tied to her husband despite what he did. The tolling of the bell tower of the local church i shakes from my lethargy. Will be better that i hasten, i have to take that poultice of Seth to school and to return in time to go shopping with my mother. I hope that you will not meet anyone in the supermarket, but it will be impossible. The reserve is small and is full of forked tongues.

"Your father must ask you something". "He's back?" "No, he is still at work. I beg you, listen to
it". My mother looks at me with a little apprehension and compassion. They look at me all so. I do not want to be pitied. It is already quite frustrating to know that he is happier with her.

Of course when a day starts evil, should only go forward even worse. At the super I meet my
companions of class and ex-friends. They started to look bad when I became the girlfriend of Sam at the high school. We were all in love with him, but i didn't stolen to none. Those bitches reminds me many serpents with their whispering. mom greets them smiling. Sometimes I wonder if pretends to not understand or just doesn't understand. Luckily I have a good memory and I knowexactly where to find what we need without losing too much time. But sometimes even this not served to the avoidance some people. I knew that the mother of Emily was in the city. She is changed so much in my comparisons. Test embarrassment every time he sees me, but I also know that she hates me for the incident that happened to my cousin when she is went in the wood. I know she believes me in part guilty, and she is not the only. I also feel guilty.

I only wish that is not repeated in continuation how is beautiful her daughter and Sam together, how is happy that her future husband love her so much and goes beyond the physical aspect. I do not digest when he says 'for luck is not like the father'. I fear that it may say for to hurt me. More than once has said that I should go away from the reserve, or better say to my family. 'Poor little girl is so unhappy here... my Emily feels displeasure for her ...' Must be for this that my father it is never in house when my mother invite her.

Hard to bear and when can he my brings with him. Maybe my ask you again to meet Isabella
Swan. I should satisfy him, he asks me so little, certainly much less than of my mother.

When we return dad is sitting on the couch with Seth. I unload spending and I sit next to him. He do not ask me anything, however, it does so in the evening instead. He tells me that the first week of school with the daughter of his friend was tough. I reply that it is a normal thing, and then I add: "I'll try to have some relationship with her, but can not promise anything." He smiles and kisses me on the forehead. Between my parents he is the most physical, one that comes without reason and gives you a warm embrace.
Sign up to rate and review this story