Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heart Attack

My Apology

by darks00 1 review

Man, words have lots of power...uh, I got this idea from backstabbers...which happened to me today...not mentining any names... :(...the power of words...

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-15 - Updated: 2006-09-16 - 587 words

1Exciting
Hey everyone, Darks is back! Just needed that short break. Thanks for all your support, you guys rock!!!!

____________________________________________________________

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

No. Not Delilah. No, no, no! Me and my big mouth!

"Please, I'm sorry," I said, not knowing why I was apologizing.

Then I turned my head sharply to Nosey, barely noticing that Wednesday was leaving me with him.

"You!" I cried out, point my finger angerly at him. "I trusted you. Delilah and me came to rescue you. How can you throw everything away that we had...all in a moment? How can you say you wanted to belong, when you belonged at the academy all along? Are you really that selfish?"

"Julius, I'm sorry, I really am..." Nosey said, studying his feet, not daring to look at me.

"If you were really sorry, you would try to fix your mistake," I told him. "Nosey, please. Stop this."

The gaurd who was holding me kicked me in the back of my knee, forcing me to fall to the ground. I fell, and let out a moan of pain. "Nosey, please..."

Nosey left me. He turned his back on me.

"Some friend..." I told him cold.

Nosey stopped for a seconded...but then, he continued to walk away. Wednesday soon came back, with a television set on a rolling stand. I knew it wasn't for watching cartoons. She placed it in front of me, and turned it on. On it, was Delilah and her five gaurds who went after her. Delilah was on the ground, lifeless like. She was bleeding bad, and the guards failed to ease up on her. I didn't dare to try to get off the ground. It was too late. I was already crying. Wednesday laughed at my pain. She then came up to me, and picked me up by my neck. I screamed again in pain. She then put her two fingers under my chin, and lifted it up, forcing me to look at her ugly dark brown eyes.

"We had a deal. You broken it." She reminded me.

She roughly let down my chin. I groaned with discust. Then I saw it. There was a small black gun in a gun holder on the side of the gaurds pocket of who was holding me. It was risky what I was about to do. I had to be insane to do it. I quickly kicked the guard in the stomache. While he was down, I quickly grabbed his gun, and held it in my left hand. I could try to shoot Wednesday or the gaurd- one problem: If I tried to shoot one of them, the other one could get me and kill me. I did the second thing I would have to be insane enough to do. it was risky...but I was desperate. I put the gun to my head, shaking and put my cold finger on the trigger.

"You want me to help you, right? You want to use me," I said, hearing my breathing get heavier. "I can't help you if I kill myself."

"You don't have the guts to do that," Wednesday spat out.

"Oh, you never been in love, have you?" I asked her. "I promise...I won't kill myself if you call of your gaurds off of Delilah."

I felt a gulp go down my throat. My whole body became numb. Was I crazy enough to do it?

I closed my eyes, getting ready to pull the trigger...

TO BE CONTINUED...

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story