Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > On The Run, a Stranger Things fanfic

Chapter 4

by NerdHerd 0 reviews

Hopper and the boys go out to find El. El is scared

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2017-12-25 - 476 words

0Unrated
The boys rode as fast as they could to the Police Station.
When they arrived, they burst through the door.

“Hopper! We need Hopper!” Mike shouted.
They heard a voice from the other room.

“What do you want?” It was Hopper.
They rushed to where they heard the voice.

“Hopper! They took El! We don’t know where, but they took her!” Lucas yelled.

“What? When? How? Slow down!” He commanded.
Lucas started over.
“The bad men took El this morning. We were at the scrapyard, hiding from them. We don’t know how they found us. We have to get her back!” He re-explained.

“You said the scrapyard? That’ll be our first stop. Let’s go!”


El POV


It was dark. It was cold. I was scared. I didn’t want to go back to the lab. Maybe my friends would save me? I didn’t know.

All I knew was that I was going back to the lab.
I was away from the other men. They had my hands tied behind my back, and they had placed me in a box with metal bars for walls. The box was covered by a black sheet.

I tried to stop the vehicle, but I couldn’t. I was afraid. It was all bottled up inside, and I couldn’t just let it flow.

I took a deep breath, and silently undid the rope around my hands.
It rubbed painfully against my wrists, leaving burn marks, and slightly bleeding. I kept as silent as I could.

I was relieved when they were undone. I peeked outside of the curtain, and saw a man on either side of me holding guns.

I focused with the intention of killing them both, but then I remembered the man that I almost killed. He had two daughters. What if these men had children?

I didn’t want to think of that. I just wanted out. Instead I focused on the driver. He would turn the wheel suddenly, and crash.
My nose started to bleed.

There was yelling, and a rumbling sound. There was a loud crash and pain. I had done it, but I hurt my leg and caused it to bleed.

My box had broken, as did a window of the van. The car had flipped upside down, and I freed myself out of a broken window, but I had cut my arm deeply as well on the way out of it.

I hissed in pain, but continued in my journey.


Driver POV


“Get up! God Dammit, get up! She escaped!” I ushered the others out.
That little bastard crashed my van!

“She crashed my van and escaped! We have to find her!” I yelled.

There was a light trail of blood leading down the road.

“And I think I might have an idea on which way she went.”
Sign up to rate and review this story