Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > On The Run, a Stranger Things fanfic

Chapter 5

by NerdHerd 0 reviews

The boys look for El

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Sci-fi - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2018-01-29 - 341 words

0Unrated
The boys sat silently in Hopper’s car.

“Which way did the van that took her drive?” Hopper interrogated.

“East,” They all answered at once.

Mike looked out the window.

“I was told to take care of her. Look what I did now! She was taken. She’s probably at that damn lab again, being experimented on and tortured,” He shuddered at the thought.

“So, do you think she’s at the lab?” Dustin said, breaking the silence.

“I sure as hell hope not,” Lucas replied, shifting in his seat.

“If she is, what do we do? Break in?” Will thought out loud.

“I don’t know, but I’ve been there before. I know my way around the place,” Hopper planned.


El walked along the side of the road, trying to cope with her injuries.
The cuts were sore, and her head ached.

She limped along, watching for any cars that could bring her to danger.

The familiar sound of wheels on blacktop came from behind her. El turned around, and dove into the tall grass.

They had tracked her all the way back here.
The window rolled down, and a gun stuck out the side of it.

Darts fired rapidly at her, and she tried her best to scoot away. She was struck in the arm, and she yelped in pain. Pulling the dart out of her, she crawled away in the tall grass, hoping to shield herself from the bullets.

There were few trees, and not much cover. She began to feel dizzy. The ground swayed beneath her. There was a nearby bush that would serve as temporary shelter.

El layed down under it, a fell unconscious.



Hopper drove by the wreck.

“What the hell happened here?” He said, pulling over.
“Stay here. I’ll see what happened,” He told the boys, and they obeyed.

They watched out the window, and saw as the man beside the wreck pull a gun in Hopper.

“Guys, I think I might have found who took El,” Will said, stating the obvious.
Sign up to rate and review this story