Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Lost Uchiha

The Lost Uchiha

by TsukuRasu 0 reviews

He'd never thought himself as a Uchiha, why? He thought it was selfish to claim another's name because you have their appendage. He can't lie that he hasn't thought about it before. But he wakes up...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Jiraiya,Kakashi,Naruto,Sakura,Sasuke,Tsunade - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2018-01-05 - 1196 words

0Unrated

P.S. All of his students will be nineteen of age and his own age will be bumped down to be five years ahead of theirs. Sasuke will be there, even if he's not in this time zone.

1

C1: Red Eyes

Was he apart of the Uchiha clan?

Was he even an Uchiha? He'd never thought himself as one, but he's thought about it once. But he thought it was selfish, it was something that would never happen, something he would never be. Just because he had the Sharingan, doesn't make him an Uchiha... Both his eyes are on fire, and it's almost painful, a dull throb that he couldn't get to go away. He sat up, muscles tensing and begging him to lay back down. He quickly managed to irritate his stomach wound, wincing in the process, he blankly ignored his body's silent pleads and forced himself to stand. He when he kept his ground for a few seconds, he found himself needing support, leaning on the wall as so. He didn't remember a thing, how had he gotten here?

He grits his teeth and crawled back onto the bed, he would probably break something if he tried to escape. Considering how weak he was, he wouldn't be able to go anywhere without being noticed. Pulling the pure white sheets over his legs, he relaxed. The air had the strong scent of cleaning supplies and substances, it was always how it smelt when he went. He hated hospitals, most of the supplies were used on him. He could smell it all.

Sedatives, gauze, bandages, blood--

The strong smell of blood was picked up on his sensitive nose. He could feel something slowly running down his cheeks, soaking into the facial material he always had pressed onto his face to hide his features. He wiped his eyes with a tissue, shocked at what he was seeing. Instantly thinking his eyes were playing tricks on him when he had peered curiously into a mirror he had found.

Blood, fresh scarlet blood, was dribbling down his eyes, both eyes.

Taking a breath to calm his nerves, he shut his eyes after a slight burning sensation began to fill them. What he was seeing was unreal, completely new to him and something he never thought was possible.

Both his eyes, were a malicious red, spinning wildly as he covered them, being seen through the cracks of his fingers. At first, it was the three tomoe, but that ended up morphing into something different.

Mangekyou Sharingan.

The thing was...

They were both different patterns.

His head suddenly snapped towards the door, fear instantly enveloping his entire body. He froze in his spot not even daring to open his eyes, sensing the presence in front of him. Recognizing it, his breathing halted for a moment.

"Kakashi?"

"Yes?" That's what he would've said if his throat was nice enough to allow him to utter a sound. He pursed his lips, it wasn't very visible due to the mask, which he so dearly wanted to peel off so it wasn't entirely soaked in the copper-tasting substance.

He felt the person's hands go for his face, but he jerked back, suddenly afraid of their touch. He wasn't normally this jumpy. Maybe he was just still recovering from the other additional eye he shouldn't have.

"Tsunade..?" He said slowly as if her name was a foreign language. Realizing he forgot the honorifics, he shut his mouth, due to all respect, he went to correct himself, but her hand found a way to his mask.

She saw that the navy blue wasn't very much of a blue anymore at the top. It was darker, and she could see the red streaks that went in a line down the injured jonin's face. She untied the mask, discarding it with his hitai-ate on the bedside table.

That's when Kakashi finally opened his eyes.

They were his normal eye color, the same dull and bored eyes. They were no longer spinning, no longer red, but it started up again. The blood gathered in his eyes, before beginning to pour down again. Tsunade couldn't help but notice something was wrong, aside from the endless downpour he was experiencing. His left eye was normal, back to the way it was before Obito had died. It was no longer in the forever Sharingan like state, it was gone.

"What happened to... Your left eye?" The current Hokage couldn't leave it alone, the brat's borrowed eye couldn't have just left without a trace. Something was up, and she knew there was. It couldn't be just dismissed, she spared a glance at the boy who laid in the bed.

Something in his eyes told her that he wanted to tell her something, but a sudden resistance stopped him. The clear lie flashed in his dull black orbs, filling them with life for a split second.

"I don't exactly know.." The silver-haired jonin replied cluelessly, not fully lying to the Hokage. He found himself rubbing away the trail of blood that had finally ceased. It was messing with his nose, and it currently didn't help due to the blood that was spread on his cheeks. All he really remembered was waking up in the hospital after a mission with few of his fellow jonin. Asuma, Gai, Kurenai, and Raidou. Now he remembered how he ended up stuck inside the white walls. He had injured himself by idiotically jumping in front of a blade that was meant to kill Asuma. He had taken the sharp end to his stomach, but luckily he survived, and the blade had been thrown. A hospital was like solitary confinement in his opinion, basically like a bright prison full of medicine and bleach. Even if it saves lives, he doesn't like the smell, there were just his own opinion of the white building.

Konoha's best medic-nin found that it would be better if she would study his blood for a moment. Maybe the overuse of his Sharingan would affect his eyes, she couldn't know why it happened on both eyes even if it was a possibility.

"Have you ever thought that it was the over-usage of your Sharingan?" Kakashi furrowed his brows, immidiently in thought. He knows that if Uchiha's use their bloodline too much, it could make them go blind. Could that possibly happen to him? He only has one, he didn't think it would affect him in both eyes. Besides, he hasn't used it much.

"I thought those aspects didn't affect me, and I don't use his eye often, I don't normally need it."

Finding that as all the information he could give, Tsunade wordlessly took a blood sample from him. Something wasn't right, something wasn't right at all. She stepped through the door only explaining to him her intentions.

"I'm going to run a test on your blood, you can get out of here tomorrow afternoon. I will allow your three students to visit you during that time, and I'll send Sakura to check you occasionally as well if I am not available."

The silver-haired jonin couldn't even nod because, with that, she shut the door behind her.

1
Sign up to rate and review this story