Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Lost Uchiha

Pain

by TsukuRasu 0 reviews

He was awake, but he wasn't at the same time. Another one of his incidents force him into a temporary coma-like state for two days, he found himself talking to an old friend.

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Kakashi,Naruto,Obito,Sakura,Sasuke - Published: 2018-01-06 - Updated: 2018-01-06 - 1662 words

0Unrated
Chapter Two: Pain

Kakashi awoke, the white walls of the hospital almost rendering him blind when he opened his eyes. There was arguing outside the door, before it opened, the voices more audible. It was his three students, of course, arguing about who would go through the door, all trying to squeeze in at the same time. Someone ended up pushing and all three fell on top of each other, clear anger in their voices. Naruto was the loudest among them, yelling about Kakashi's wellbeing.

"Guys, please," He muttered. They heard the slight mumble of his voice and strained to hear it. "This is a hospital."

Seeming to catch the picture, they quieted down and found their own parts of the room to reside in. Naruto stood on the left side of his bed and Sakura on the right. Sasuke sat in a chair looking away from them, but unnoticeably shooting looks of worry. Kakashi unknowingly smiled, learning that Sasuke did care for him.

Kakashi was the first person to treat him normally. Not look down upon him with pity at the erasure of his clan.

"Are you alright Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura was the first to break the silence, studying him as if he was a glass doll. He nodded. All the students should know is about his mission and the incident he had with the sword.

"I'm fine, aside from my eyes I am." He answered truthfully, his eyes felt as if they were burning. There was a pulse in them that hurt unlike how it was before when he chatted with Tsunade. He turned away from their worried faces to wince. Sasuke caught that and his eyes narrowed. He was suddenly intent on watching the older male, eyeing him suspiciously. He put on a convincing smile, but the young Uchiha wasn't fooled easily.

The room had gone silent again, none knowing what to talk about. It was slightly awkward, everyone thinking on what to say. Naruto was looking at everyone's face, realization dawned upon Naruto. Kakashi had mentioned eyes, so something was wrong with his eyes! He noticed that his sensei's hitai-ate was discarded off to the side, both of his eyes visible, so maybe something was wrong with his Sharingan! The blonde began to look for the red Kekkei Genkai, only to find it wasn't there.

"Kaka-sensei! Your eye!" That perked the attention of the two others who were in the room. Kakashi shot him a confused look for a moment, seemingly have forgotten about the change on his features. "Your Sharingan isn't there anymore!" He pointed at the jonin's left eye, where the Sharingan should be, but it wasn't there. How were they unable to notice it before?

"Oh, that?" Kakashi shrugged. "I don't know, Tsunade-sama checked up on it." He avoided, his eyes tracing away from their faces. The jinchuuriki's mouth quickly morphed into a snarl, he growled as if irritated.

"Stop it sensei! There is something you know that you're not telling us!" Not expecting the sudden outburst come from the blonde, he flinched. He clutched the white sheets. The boy was right since when was he ever wrong about people's feelings? He wanted to protect them, he didn't want to worry them, because Naruto was the type of person to jump headfirst into another person's problems. How old were they now? Nineteen, huh? Kakashi realized that he could open up a little more to them. A sudden guilt overpowered his other emotions.

As if reacting to his mood, red began to build up in his eyes, like he was ready to cry. He brought a hand up to his eyes trying to stop the blood flow from happening. The pulsing behind his eyes had gotten worse, a pained groan able to slip from his masked mouth.

Pain. There was so much pain. It was like he had a major migraine.

Horrified, his students watched the thick scarlet substance slip between the cracks of his pale fingers, joining together to make a trail down his now unmasked cheeks. Sakura had run out in a frenzy to reach Tsunade. The two boys had stared wide-eyed, unmoving. Soon Naruto began to get into a panicked state of his own, apologizing rapidly thinking the sudden occurrence was his doing.

An unexpected wave of dizziness washed over the jonin, finding himself trying to fight sleep as he felt his back hit the bed. Irritating his stomach wound, making him wince. Kakashi was fighting a losing battle, his grip slipped on consciousness, and he found himself welcoming darkness.

"SENSEI!" That was the last thing he heard from both students as they cried out in alarm.

2

He awoke again, but he was floating in a void black area. Pitch black, it was almost like his eyes were closed, but they were open.

"̶̡̡̱̲̞͕͇̺͓̤̻̉͜K̴̢̡̠̻̰̺͐̓͆͋̒̈́ã̵̛̝̟̙̹̗͚̲̮͈̣̯͇̃͊͋̇̀͆͘ǩ̶̡̧̜͕͖͕̮̜̘̰̀̊̈̆̂̇a̵̤̥̺̤̪̲̫͎͔̼̠̹͋̋̀͒̂̓͗̃̋̆̈s̸͇͕̜͕̗̎͒̉͛̍̇̈͑͑͑͛̕̚̕͜ͅh̷̨̥̭̥̼̫̗͍͈̦͈̹͓͆̀̍̂̓͆̌̈́̿̚i̶̱͈̇͐̅̏͒͑̉̒͐͛̒.̴̱͆.̶̧̞̰̳̦̪̳̫̰͚̺̣̫͓́̾̎̔̏̈́͆͘"̷̨̤̣̱̦͖͚̱̌͂́͊

(Kakashi..)

A sudden voice spoke to him, ceasing his observing. Had the person known him? Or was this just a dream he couldn't wake up from? The voice sounded distant, it echoed like they were in a large, vast space.

"̴̛͚̯̲̬̝̊̈́̀͑́̿͐͛͜C̶͈̬̖̦̓͐͒̀͝ọ̶̪̬̥̬̰̦̟͍̬͎̺̻̉͛̎̈͗̓̂͛͛͋̅̈́͜ͅm̴̡̗͉̝͚̬̗͚̺͗̌̊͂̾͊̿͘͘͜͠͝ḙ̶̘̟̟̟̫̍͂̚͝ h̷̛̦̙̺̄̽̎̉̾̉̍͝͠e̶̻̱̼͔̜͗̆͜ͅͅr̷̢̞̬̝͍̼̍͆̔ē̷̢̫̪̬̬̰͙̭͎͖̘̯̣͒͒̔̈́̿̿̔̓̈́̏͆̒͝,̸̧̹̘̺͕̟̳̖̯̓̊͘ͅ K̶̢͔͖̲̬͔̙̙̀̾̑̈́̈́͒̌́̍̃͂͘a̶̛̛͎̓̆́́͌̎̍̔̄̈́̌̓̚k̶̳̪̫͐̿̀̉͊́̉̚a̸̧͙̯͕͓̳̫̖̭͈̝͍̅͛̀̆̒̑̽̀͂̊̚s̸̡̧̞̻̼͇̟̲̤̃̀̅̃̇̉́̑͆̈́͒ͅh̷̻͙̱̳̟͇̽̄̃̎į̷̡̡̼̪͎͕̬͓͇̫̦̗̂̃͠ͅͅ.̶̞̣́̌"̴͖̱̟͇̺̻̳̖̰̜͉͔͔̄̓̂̿

(Come here, Kakashi.)

Where exactly? He tried to move to follow the voice, but found out he couldn't. His body felt restricted, he couldn't even get his body to react to anything he wanted it to do. He looked down to the rest of his body. There were black hand-like tentacles that blended in with the darkness around him, latched onto his arms and legs. He struggled, a slight fear tying a knot in his stomach stopped him from trying. There was a sudden flash of white in front of him, two figures solidified, his eyes widened. There was a masked man, an Akatsuki cloak adorned him, Kakashi instantly thinking them as a threat. But the other figure was shorter, the orange pair of goggles that Kakashi immidiently recognized.

"O-Obito?"

In response, he got a very familiar smile that he missed so dearly. It was definitely Obito's smile, only Naruto could pull off a smile like his. Mentioning that, the blonde acted so alike to his old teammate, his personality matched perfectly with his. Sakura reminded him of Rin, and he could see a little bit of himself in Sasuke. Shaking those thoughts away, he continued to have the shocked expression.

"̴̢͚͈̖̜̱̻̗̟̈̈̅͑̊̓̌̈̓̈́͒͘ͅĮ̸̡̪̖͎̺̦̼̲̟̊t̶̛̞̀̋̀̽́̄͂̊͂̓̂̈́̕s̸̢̥̯̗̲͖͔̱͍̣͙͇͇͈̃̿͗ m̴̡̤̲̼̜͇̮͇̤̿̌̆̀͝ͅͅȅ̸̛̟̼͔͔͊͛ͅ K̵̨̼̟̬̗̹̱͖̪̺͓̪̠̖̙͑̓̏̐͒̾̈̏́͛͛͆̈́̀̄ā̷̞̠̆̎̾͊̾̆͑̏̃̏k̵̡̛̬̠̼̏̈́a̸̛̟̲̪̤̺̥̳̥̝͔̠̘̿̉̋̊͋̎͒̿̀͜͠͠s̷̭͉̤̪̗̣̤̳̦̝̞̩͕͗͋̉̄̈́̌͜h̷̛̛̛̛̖̤͌̾͊̓̌̋̍́́į̷̤͙̪̝̜̩̲̤̣̰̃̃̈͋͝,̵̼̮̅́̚͘ a̸͉̋͆͊͑͊n̸̨̡̥̜̳̻͇̻̫͇̺̋͊̌͒͐̄̈́̋͑̉̓͜͝͝ͅḏ̶̓̉̓̍̔͝ ẗ̶̨̺̣̺̭̯̮̤̼̟͙̹̓͠ͅḣ̴̨͍̦͓̻̣̌̂̂̚ͅỉ̷̧̲̲̤͙̞̬͙̜̜͇̝͒̾̌̄̂̿̑̽͊̈͒͝s̶͕̣͇̘̮̙͕͔̞̪͇͓̹̩̆ ģ̴̺͉̤̱̞̹̹̳͋͑̅̔͗̈̏͋̚͝ͅͅu̶̦̼̺̼̪͎͍͓̖͇̥͗̉̔̽y̸̯̪͈͕̟͖̏͋͆͘ b̶̙͗̉̈̿̑͘͘͝e̵̛̛̞̩̋͌͋͛̆͑̐͆̎̕͠͠s̴̡̨͈͔̱͍͓̖̗̀̉͋͗͛̔̏̌̿̚ī̴̢̛̻̹̗̤̬̭̮̺̙͑̏̉̉̔̂͘͘d̸̛̫̬̫̪̤͖͖̐̀́̎̀͂̉͂̇̚͠e̴̢͗̒̓ ṃ̷̲͍̩̞͙̓̽͂ȩ̷̛̲͙͕̎́͌̈́̓̕ͅ į̷̗̮̰̭̮̣̣̰̫̞̖̪̱͌̕͜ș̴̞̬̞̞̠̱̪̖̠̋̐͠ a̸̺̲̱̫̪̺̥͈̬͑͋̍̊̓͘͝l̵̛̞̉͑̚̕͠ş̸̬̮̻̱̺̲͔̰̻̪́́̿͆̌͂̆̄̆̃̂̈́́̚͜͠o̴̢̥̖̣̎͛͂̔̇͑̽̑̉̄͠͠ m̷̧̨̧̠̪̬̲̗̳͔̹̼̟̌̏̀̋̅̍ę̴̼̦̟̻̰̙͖̥̂,̸̢̙͖͕̓̔͜͠ y̵̭̲͓̼̻͈͚̳̰̥̼̠͎̣͒͒̓̇́͌͠͠o̷̖̦̤̍͐̈́ủ̸̲̙̻̹̝̤͈͖̳̱͍͕͓͉̓͗̂͑̋̂͗͛͌̃̈́͘͘ b̵͓̺̲̠̺̝̹͖̼̍͑̒̀͆̃̐͌̀͆͋͘͘e̵̡̮̹̦͍͖͈̟̟͓̭̲͓̗̽̎͆̋̒̈͗͗͝t̴̡̨̞̣̗̞͕͔̮̯̟͇͕̅t̸̠̗͚̙͓̏͋͂̏́͊̄̚ͅē̶̹͈̗̲̼̹̞̊̆͐́̎͊̆̾͋̕͝r̵̡̧̪̤̬͖̫̗̱̈́ b̴̡̨͈͖͇͔͚͔͙͓̾̚͜ę̷̢̻͇̝͖̞̞̠̗̬̗̩̹͙̀̈͋̏̐̌̐͗̒͌̈̎̐͝l̵͓̟̻̻͙̦̯̯͂͜ͅi̸̛̻̹̿̿̀̋̓̇̔͐̿̇͑͗͝ę̶̮̱̒̂͆̈͌̐̀̚͝͝v̸̡̫̺̼̣͎͚͇̗̪͚͛͗̐̈́̅́͘͘e̸̤̹͊͂̉̈́̃̾͛̅̅̾̑̚ ĩ̸̡̞͍̦̿̈͌t̶̳̠͙̖̻͊!̶̨̝̞͔͖͇͙̭̭̦̗̖̮̗͍͐̒̃̈̒̊̑̑͊̚"̴̞͎̙̥̦̩̹̞̼̾́̿̈́͜͝ͅ

(It's me Kakashi, and this guy beside me is also me, you better believe it.)

Taking a glance at the boy confusingly, and looking at the unnerving man next to him. Was that really Obito? Something about him seemed darker, but he could sense some of the true Obito in there.

"̶̧̛͎͍̲̬̀̀W̴̧̯͉̭̜̲̤̞̝̗̪̩̼̙̮͋͋̇͒̇̐̉̌̿͊͊͝e̷̢̼͔̣̝̥̮̮̻̭͔̬̰̣͙̓ d̷̼̳̽͐͆o̷͉͌̏̕̚n̵̢͙͖̣͔̫̝̻̑̾̿̀'̶̡̜͙̦̜̗̺͚̙̥͚̯̤̾̌̎͐̋̽͗̂̇̔̊̀͐͠t̸͎̼̟͉̗̗̘̜̣͖̼̤̅̂̈̈́̑͐̂̕ h̵̺̪͕̳͉̱̱̻̹̣̭͚̲̓̽͆a̵͙̠̲̮̍̊̅̽̑͗̔͊͜͠v̴̲̪͊̍̉̐̿̐̊̈́̊̏͆̑͝͠͝e̴̛̘̊̄̿̀̈́͝͠ m̷̢̬̗͇̬̻͍͙̍͒̎̔̇̏̿̔̀͘̚͝u̵̲̺͚̬̬̺̰̱̾͛̓̒̑̉̊̉̿̉̅̂͘c̴͙̥̔h̷̳͊̓̉͐͝ t̴̢̜̪̹̼̱̼̺̺̬̘͒̅̓̃̈́̋̓̀͗̆̕͜i̶̠̗͔̍͗̆̋̈́̐̆̎m̴̺͈͑͑͋͒̂͝ȩ̶̢̮̤͔̟̖̩̤͙͉̥͉͠͠ͅ,̸͂̏̀͐̓̉̈́̒́͘͠ͅ b̶̘̳̣͓̦̼̪̲͍̍͊̓̓̄̃͛̀͗̊́̅͋u̶͖̦̪̹͇̳͈̰̗̱̹̹̮͛̀̈́̔͊̾̌̂t̶͔̦͖̫͇͇̜̖̺͈̝̟̓͜ͅ Ǐ̴̧̲͉͓͙͓̳͚̏̈͛̋̂͆̓̑̐̏̕ w̵̰̺̪͖͈̺̩̖̣̳̪̲̩͆̃̑͂̓͛̽̐̆̀̈́̒̕͝ͅį̵̢̜͙̘͚̗͚̝̣̼̄̊̋̋̐̂̂̽̿͘l̸̡̺̘͇͙͆̐l̸̛͖͋͊̿̌̈́̿͐̕͝ e̷̳̊̌͐̀̆̈́͐̑̏̍̃̉͝͝x̶̧̨̢͈̠͙̩̜̂̍̊́͌̊͒̋̄̏̄̓͜͝͝p̷̦̥͇͖̯͓̲̳͙͙̭̤̺͚̀̓̓̀͐̓̓́̅̈̋̇̃̋̚ļ̸͎̗̫̯̹̼̩̯̎̽̎̾̍̏̽͘ả̶̘͈̬̱̞̖̽͑͆̔̇̊̈́̑̈́͘į̴̼̣͙̝̜̜͕̯̫̪̞͎̓͆́̈́͐́̈́̚ͅn̶̖̺̗̱̪͖͛̂̈̽ ȩ̸̞͖͕̭͗ͅv̸͔̦̤̙̮͆ȩ̴̼̳̣͕̺̹̗͐r̶͖̞̹̬̘̩̼͎̫͓͒̋͌̒̿͂̀̉̔͝͝͝ͅÿ̶̧̧͕̖̬͍̜́̄̃̒̓̎ţ̵̢̤̜͓̳̭̐̌͂̍̀́͘͝h̴͍̑̀̉̔͆̚͝ͅi̸̧̨̖̲̬̘̩͆͋͗̃̈́̓͆͛̔̕͘ͅn̶̛̹̰͐͐̎͒̎͆͑̕͘͝ĝ̶̼͍̟̥͓̼̰͔͖̪̳̂̌́̾̏̑ t̵̡̺̭̹̉̊́̇̈́͊͂͗̍̐̕̚͘ō̷̢̨̩͈̭̺͔̖̗̝͍̺̖͛͜͝ y̸͍̬̺̺̭̰̼͐̊̌͆̈́̓̇͂̑̀͒̇ơ̵̡̜͓̬̊̈́͛̋́̾̓̀̈́ủ̴̺͙̖̫̺̰̹̘̕͠ͅ,̴̧̼̗̳͔̖̼̹͖̱̼̉͊͂̏͝ͅ r̵̨̛͎̟̭̮̰̭̪̽͋̌͋́̽̒̍̄͛̚̕͠i̷̧̠̭̲͕͒͊͛̏̅̀̕͜ͅg̷̛̺͂̈͊̐̑̓̓ͅh̴̡̧̧͇͙̤̥̘͚͍̲͚̰̓̀̑̆̈̒̾̈́́͊͒̕͜ť̴͙̫̜͖̹̯̞͉̏̀͑͛̈͠ h̶̢̼̱̲̳̤͚͔̪̬̩͍͉͊̉̓̓̂͌̇̕͝͝͠ę̶̛͇͖͓̺̻͕̻̜̟̲̗̳͆̐̅͐̆͒͂͆̕͘͜͝r̵͈̓́̍̋́́̅͝ë̷̢͚͉͈́̽̉̓̈́̓̄̃̕͘͜͠,̶̟̩̤̮̫͙̒̽͆ r̵̡̨̢̼̞͙̦̳̗̫̥̦͔̓͒̈̈́̈́́̉͘͜i̷̟̗̯̦̯̬͒̕ͅģ̶̛̛͙̼̲̝̰̙͒̎́̈́̐́̉̀h̶̨͓̟̘̜̰̋̐͂̈́̀͑̾̒͆̕͝͝͠ͅt̶̮̙͔̥̱̠̯̬̞͎̏́ n̴̨̢̮̙͕̙͍̰͉̝̊̑̓̾̌̌̀͑̕͝o̷̧̗̰̜̘̙̜͓̤͉̻͂̔ͅw̵̨̢̬̝̹̱̫̖̟͇̮͙̓͊̄͋͗̏̀͂̏͂͜.̶̳͕̍"̷̮̪̭̜̠̖̝̀̊ͅ

(We don't have much time, but I will explain everything to you, right here, right now.)

The kid Obito's face suddenly turned into one of seriousness, and Kakashi inwardly began to panic. That was something. He was panicking inwardly, inwardly.

"̷̡̹̏̑̏̏̈́̌K̵̖̳̘͌͊̉̃̽́͊̕͝͝͠a̴̹͙͙̻͔͉̞̪͋̏̂͌̈́͜͝ͅķ̸̡͚̹͍̪̘͕̤̳̯̅͛̌̿͌̏̇a̷̞̦͋͑́̋͗̈́͌̉̾̌̀͘̕š̵̢̢͚͙͖̬͚͕̺͇̘̥̰̺͑̎h̸̗̯̤͓̯͐̈́͗̽͒̎̒͗͆̅̉͝͝͝i̸̢̮̮̼̞̤̪̳̳͙͒̐.̶̡̨͖̗͎̹̪̭̖̦̉̿̀͜.̴̡͚̥̖̫̽̉͌̍̒̔͠ I̶̯͍̦̾̚ a̶̧̢̛̯̖̻̘͍͉͋̒m̵̢̹̖̹̳̳̱̳̩̝͋̎͠ ņ̸̛̞̝͓̈́́̅͒̈́̇̔̎͠õ̶̡̧̤͔̫͍͗́̋̅͑̇̌̽̒̒͘ͅt̸̺͋͂͝ ḍ̶̢̫͓̾̋̄̅̕͝ë̷̢̥̜͕̪́͆̀̂̑̑̽͗̇̃̚a̷͖̮͉͇͎̅̓͒͜d̷̢̼͎̲̰̭͚̜̖̠̤̠̦́̀͐̍̈́̎̽́̈͐̊̈,̴̡̨͍̟̤̹͈̱̘̖̭̲͇̝̅̈́ t̷͙͈͎̉̚h̴̫̠̥̫̤̥̭͔̞̬̗̝̜̹̿̈́̚ḯ̷̩͎͇s̵̗͖̤͙̈͜͝ ḭ̸̧̬̖̬̝̺̤̏͜ͅṡ̵̢̡̨̮̞̦͋̋͗̿̾̀̀͛͗̓̏͗̚͝ c̶̨͓̰̏̉̚u̸̢͈̲̬͙̙̜̯̹̩͔̗͐̇͆̒̂̓̎̊̅̃͘͝ȑ̷̫̭̮̥͕͈̼̫̞͙̞̪̫̱̕͜r̴̨̡̛̦͎͚̙̞͔̻̰̟̐̀͑͌̓̕ẹ̶͑̀͗̈́̈̓͆̿͘ņ̶̡̥̼̹̣͍͓͎̰͖̻͕̒̆̔̅͜t̵̨͔͙͉̣͕̥̳̆́͗͋͋l̷͈̗̞̖̘̫̩̯̖̭̹̫̀͗̾͒͂͊̃̀̚y̶̨̞̜͉̥̫̱̖̲͙̳̟͈͆̒͒̔͗̀͛̒͜͝ͅ m̶̩̲̞̠͈̖͔͛̊̅͜͝͝ē̷̛̲̭̺̟̱̟̑̎͋̈́͆̇̏̐̆̃̓͝.̶̜̞̯̖̭͂͐͐̃̐̒́͗͐"̶̧̢̖̤̪̝̣̞̝̼̟͖̥̮͖̀͊͆̎̃

(Kakashi, I am not dead, this is currently me.)

Kakashi's eyes widened as the kid ushered over to the older version of him. So Obito had not died at the rocks? How was he alive?

"̵̯̤̥̹͖̤͈̼̘͉̳̞̲̐̌̈́̀̀͑͜I̴̡̡͎̦̱̹͎͉̓̈́̅̎̑̎̂̚͜͝ͅ d̶̡̻̮̝̻̗͙̖̩̱̟̃̈́̓̈́o̵͖̟̻̾͌͘n̸̛̻̠̐̋̀͋̿̍̎̈́̈̇̐͘͝ͅ'̸̧̨̡͕̟͓̰̝͇͍̟̫̫͚̓̎̀̓ͅt̴̨̟̠͗̋͊̿͌͝ h̷̲̺̙̯͓̥͂͑̉̌͂̃̿̈́̈́͑͘ả̷̛͇̟͊͛̐̈́̈́͗̎̀͘͝͝v̵̧̤͋̑̉̈̚͘e̸̡̢̛̤̮͍͇̱̼͇̪̬̬̘̦̎͠ͅ e̴͇̿̓̈́͠͠n̶̛̥̋͛͒̔͛̚͝ȍ̶̜͖̯̀̑̇̿̂̉̈̕͝͝u̴̢̹͎̟̼̪̾͐̽̒͘g̸̡̜͍͉͖̈́͂̔͝ḧ̴̩ t̸̛̛͔̝̗̑͒̊̌̾̕͝ì̴͇̎́̓̇́͌̚͝͠m̸̨̧̭̬̖̗̬̱̬̣̦̞̠̌̍̃͗́͜ȅ̷̹̜͚͔͈̺̺̟̋͂͘ t̸̨̡̥̪̺̤͈͍̜̼̝̀̈͒̄̊̒͒̂̍̒̾̚͘o̸̳͈͆̂̽́͒̋̕ é̷̪̅̋̀̌̊͂̎̄̏̾͑̄͑͝x̶̧͙̘̖̱̯͙̓̎̆̇͒͌̐̎̆̍̋p̶̧̛̛̖̖͚͉̙͉̝͔̫̮͆̍̒̒̍͑͘̕͠͝͝l̸̛̦͕̩͈͋͋͗̇̑͐̚̕a̷̧̟̱̦͓͋̇͝ͅį̴̘̯̭͕̘̫͈̋n̸̹͈̩͌͌ i̷̜̫̭̜̟̮̋̓̏t̶̗̘͙̯̖̰̮̲̪̼̤̳̭̤̖̓͐̏̽ ṇ̵̨̱̥̩̘̹̭̩̼̫̠̈́̌̀̆͗̑͜͝ͅǫ̸̨̨͔͖̣̘̅͗̍̃͊͂̓̃̆͠ͅw̴̦̋,̴̗̳̀͛͌̋͒͂͗͝͝ b̷̛̳̱̻̬́̀̐̅̃͛̚̚̕u̴͇͛̾͊͗̑́̂̐̚͝t̶̡̳̦̖͔̾̐ I̴̢̖̗̺͍̟̤̲̞͒̐̃͗̿̏̒̓̀͗͂̋̒͑ ạ̴̛̟́̑̍̒̌͊̌̚͠m̵̡̡͚̜̰͇͎͒͋̓͒̅̐̎͆͊̍͗͂̕̕ ǎ̵̠̮̣̱̈́̊̍̽͑͋̈͜l̵̗̬̞̬͓̤͚̜͆̀͂̑̿̃̅̒̍͋͐͐̽͊͠r̸̡̪̣̜̺͎̱͇͈̉̎̉͒͑̄̏͝e̸̢̡̡̻̺̪̹̘̮̿̈̔́̐̏̆̂̾͝ͅͅa̸̡͈̩̰̙̲͉͎̝͔̤̱̪͗̀͋̊͐́̽͌͛̍̊̂͋̂d̵̛͕̼̾͒̅͐̓̈́̆̓ỳ̸̧̥͕̬͚͍̏͊̽͛͒͛͗͌̂̌̈͑͆͘ ŗ̸̡̧͚̞̻̟̙̮̲̻͚̘̓͜͜ṵ̴͚̺͖͙͚̱͍̦͈̯̙̀͌̇̾͝ͅn̵͖̤͎̯̰̟̲̩̻̯͉͉̍̒͑̽̌̎́̂́̈̌̐͠͠n̷̨͙̹͈̭̹̝̹̱̟̣̻͉̔͗͋̂̀̄̃̐͗̀̀ͅͅi̷͎͖͓̙̰͓̘̫̝̭̺͙̖̾̓̾̅͐́̆̏̈́̿́̀̿͝n̷̩̞̤̥̺̝̭̫̫̟͈̼̠̬̎̍̾g̷̢̺͙͎̃̆̃̈́̊̔͒̚͘͜͝ o̴̢͓̍̏͐́̓͆͗u̵̗̩̩͕͎͑̋́̽́̈́͌̋̂͑̈̅͘̕͜t̵͉̼͖͙͕̞͍͎͉͗̄͐͋̇̍͌̿̓̽̕̚ o̷̥̜̺̮͔̬̜͉͎͐̓͐̑͒́͝f̷̛̳̥͎̭̟̹̫̩͔̬̤͐͐̓̎̎̒̆̆̀̆̊́͜͝ͅ í̸̧͈͕̈́̊̓̉͊͂́͌͘t̸̥͍͌͋̒.̶͚̭͎̬̗̺̭̹͚̎̉̿̎͐̒͂ Ǐ̸̢̧̧̤͈̙̖̱̘̋͊̇̔͗͒͗̾͋͜͝͠'̵̧̨̠̗̻͇͉͉̩̃͛̊̓̍̀̍͑́̋̒͝͝m̷̟̩̙̻͕̠͖̳̹̯͖̫͆̀̓̇̏̀͝ s̸̢̯̣̟̝̭͚̱̟̠͍͕̕͝o̶̡̧͉̥̖̪̦͖̲͙̠̲̮͛͐͊̔͆͐̈̿̂́͗͒̕r̶͍̻̿̇̾̔̑̽̓̎̆̆̒͠r̷͎̦̹͍̋̄̃y̷̧͚̌́̀̅̍͒̈́ w̶̢͈̰̱͋̎̿̎ͅͅȇ̷͔͖̥̭̍͛͜ c̶̻̭̐̐̈͌͛̏̏̊͆͐̿̽͝͠ǫ̸̰̬̖̙̣̻̦̮̫̜̥̂̔̄̈́̂̐ų̵̥̰̰̼̯̦̘͇̜̥̭͌̊͒̕l̵̨̡͓̯̦̫̳̺̼̬̖͌̓̉́̕͜d̶̲͔̗͚̲͇̞̝̯̻͙͑͝ͅn̴͈̟͚͊̽'̴̡̖̳̐̐̓͛ț̴̝̣̣̖͇̼̖̅̉̔̈̊̾̾͊̌͋̃͝ t̷̫̱̱̜̫͓͓̞̰̍͝à̷̪̮̞̣̥̯̣͓̍̾̈́̓͆̌̍̏̏̈́̈̆̿̚ͅͅl̸̡̡̰̲̤͔̹̳̽́͆̂̈́͌̆͒̓́͂͊̒́͝k̴̘͖̤̦̟͍̦̉̀͆̏̚͝͝ f̴̨̨̖̙̦̯̱̟̈́̚o̵̢̬͛̈̌͛̔͂̋̆͠͝r̵̘̲͔̦̟̻̤͔̞͆͐̕͝ͅ l̶̛̟̗̊̉̅̾͒̂͌͛̃͆̅̕͝͝ö̸͓̬̹̪́̍̀̔͊̃̑̆̌̿͘͝͝͝n̸̜̟̙̪̠̹̱͈̭̜̳̪̝̂̐̈́̅̊̔̕ģ̷̫̝̭̼͇̣̘̳͉̳̦̬͙͖͒͗̒̊̏̈́̒̓̀̍͘,̷̢̧̨̢̢̦̘͉̙̠̝̲̹̮́̄̏͑̏͝ͅ b̴̳̞͉͓̦̐́͒͒̎u̷͎̤̯̳̇̇̈́̍̎͆͗t̵̛̠̿ Ḯ̷̢̡̱̩̞̟͉͍͎̥̘̫̩̽̑̑̆̿͆̓ h̷̗͕͉̣̺̺̽̈́͋̀́ͅǎ̶̰̪͋̿͌̚͠v̵̪̫̔̔̓͘͝ę̶̨̼͙̦̘̫̱̥̞͓̱̬̒͛̚ a̶̢̛̛̲̳̾̆̅̅̾̎̈́̍̔͘͝͝ r̵̡̡̩̪̝̮̬̻̩͉̲͌̈́̇͒̐̉̓̔̊̔̚ę̶̛̣̪̜̳̲̞̓̈̈́̆̃͛͒̏̾q̸͕͇̓̑̾͊̌̃̐u̸̧̡̘̮̦̱̖̪̺̬̺̱̦̘̣͊͗̄͂̿̿̓̓̎e̷̢͔̜̮͈̠̮̼͕͛̋̀̾͗͠͠s̴͉̹̃͛̉̋ẗ̶̻͔͎̩̰̝̥̬͔́̓̉̃͆͝.̸̻̦̣̣́̓̍͜"̵̰̀͆͂̉̅̎̌̔͗̚͜͠͝͝

(I don't have enough time to explain it now, but I am already running out of it. I'm sorry we couldn't talk for long, but I have a request.)

He paused. His words had gotten fuzzier and harder to understand.

"̵͕͈͉̤̜̺̠̲̣̞̣̰̦̗̓͗͐̄͋͌͗͠M̸͉̞͚͇̭͋̅̄̽͛́̓͛̇̈̍̈́̚̚e̶̼̳̝̦̫̳̖͈̙̲͙͙̳͆̒͜e̴̢̫͓̜̹̞͈̙̲̼͓̾̿̇̓̉̽̐ͅͅt̵̘̹͖͍̳͖̯̫̓̂̓͗͆̀͂̊͘͝ͅͅ m̷̛̝̥̮̣̟̬̓̍̅͑̚͘̕ẻ̸̮͙͚̳̰͓͊͒̎͑̿̾̄̾̎͌͋̃̂̌ t̷̢̢̢̫̬͙̹̱̱͆̀̑͗͑̓͘ͅḧ̸̡̥͍͚̞͔̥͇̙̙̮̘͓́͋̅̾͂̈͑̑̅̍̌̓͝ê̸̛̮͕͚̣̤̗̻̖̦̋̉̀̂̋̋̈̀͌̒͌̚ d̴̲́̿̏̀̏̇̈́̈́̉͌̍̕͘͘͝ạ̶̛̤͙̣͙̺̯̭͓̘͇̞͈̱̋̋̔̈́̐̽̒̑͋͆̈́̂̕͝y̴̨̝̻̩̝̼̪͚̬̰̾̍͘ a̶̦̝͒̒͂̈́͒͋̎̔́̊̔͝͝f̷̘̾͒̏͗́͑̾͑̔̍̐͌̌ẗ̶̨͙̟̙̠͔̠̼́ͅẹ̵̡͔̰͇̰̜͐́́͌͌̍̈͂́̐̇͌̑̚r̵̢̫̥̗͕͇͇͓̬̔͛̈́ y̷̡̨̧̨͙̭̗̥̫͈̕͜͜ͅȏ̶̤̹̝̰̾̽͑̄̎͛͑͛̈́͝u̷͍͔̠̠̮̟͊̏̇ w̵̢̭̘̼̤̰̅̀͆͑̔͘͜à̸̹̹͇̮̤̳̟͋̈k̴̰̥̹̟̹̬̞͚͈͋͒͛̑̐̒͆̎́̅̏̒̈́̈͝e̴̳̟̯̳̟̬̝̫̿̈͛,̵͈̦̗̯͇͍̯͔̘͙̞̓̃̓̾̃̈́͗̅͑̆̅̉̕ͅ ą̵̢̢̡̬̖̫͉̅̇̾̉̾̀̑̋̓͆̿̈́̕t̷̨̨͖̥͔͍͚͖̣̹͖͛͒̔̔ t̸̘̻̺̝̜̞̞̬̖̟̜̻͓͆̄͊̽̓̈́̀͗̎̓̈́͠͝͝ḧ̵̨̛̭̣̲̦̮̖̤̼͔͚̫̭͎̜̂̃̉̐̔̚é̴̛̥̪͍͎̝͕͙͑̀̂̓̈́͘̚͘͜ m̶̯̖̩͚̹̱̟̮̹̎̅̈́̓̆̂̾̈́̃̏͊͘͜͠͠è̸̛͓̭̓͆̂̿̏̃̀̎̿̚͝͝m̸̬̲̠̞͈̈́͗͜͝o̵̱͈̮͈̱̓̌̉̍̿́̄͊̀̈́͋͝͠͝r̷̨̡̥̝͓̬̙͎̬̯̪̼̺̈̀̇͗̋̒͊̒͛̅̎͐͠ͅi̴̪̤̟̭̿̑͗̕͠ä̸̡̛̦̘͙͓̭͈̻̗̱̰̲̰͉̤́̽̋͊̎̀̓͝͝͝ļ̷̧̭̣̻̭͆̓̀͂͋̔̏ͅ s̷̢͈̦͎͎̣͕͓͊̿̍͐̾̇͒̀̐̊̒͠t̶̨̳̰̪̞̫̯̯̀̉̒̈́̀̒̒͌̊̓̄͝͝ö̵̧̟͖̱́̎̽̋̔̆̃̓͗͋̚n̷̢̨̧̙̘̖̖̜̲͎̫̬̾̿̂͠ẹ̴̢̗̱̞͑̾͑͂̄͒͒.̶̡̩̹͓̖̞̇̿̃̎̅̃̂̽̑͘

(Meet me the day after you wake at the memorial stone.)

Wasn't he the reason his best friend was killed? "I don't understand, why tell me all this?"

"̴̦̟̈́̐́̓̔͜B̷̤̘͕͎͂̿̔̚̚è̵̝̯̠̟͈̭̤̩̩̎̐̒̍̋̈́c̷̮͖͖͖͎͍̹̼͙̠̪͔̽̿̋͋̽̃a̶̫͈͕͉̩͒͛̆̔͒͑͛̌͒̔ư̷̡̘̭͚̥͔͓͇͇̤͇̜͍̎̌̏̉̈́͋͋͐́̂͆̿͊͜͜͝s̸̢̢̛̛̺͇̖̱̘̰̳̰̞̼̥̫͑̄͐͋̍͊́̆͋͘̕e̶̢͖̩̮̩̻̮̥̪̯̜̥͚͊͆ Ỉ̵̢̡̛̗̫̜̝̟͔̫̰͕̋͌̑̂͆ ț̶͉͔̮͙͌ȓ̶̢̧̩̩̙̞̰̳̫͉͚̯̮͂͗̓͒̒̂̑͐̓̏̕u̴̖̰̻̘̿͂̋̿̇̀s̶̝̖̦̐t̸̝̲̥̭̯̾͐̀̑̒̿͐̅̀̌̅̇̽͘ y̶̨̖̥͕͙͔͙͓̠̙̻͋͋̈́̿̋̎̋͊̿̃̋̾͜͝ò̴̪̞̠̟̮͈̲͓͈̼͖u̶̟̦͍̩̰̲̹̤̪̠̭̍̌̄̈́͛̍͐̌̈́̿̑̏̅͝͝.̶̛͔̤̟̭̬̯͚̱̟̜̣̓̇̃̂̍̈́͌̽̊̚͘͘̕"̵̳̜̯̞̼̯͚̘̊̍̏͊̏͌̍̄̇̆̀̕

(Because I trust you.)

He was about to protest, but he felt like he was being pulled away from the figures. He found himself reaching for him, shouting his name in alarm. It was like the inky black arms were pulling him back, telling that time was up. He struggled, feeling coming back to his body as he tried to kick away the unavoidable arms. The last thing he saw was the young boy's bright genuine smile directed towards him.

"See you soon, okay?"

2
Sign up to rate and review this story