Categories > Original > Mystery > Our World of Terror

chapter 5

by annabethchase6 0 reviews

Ending

Category: Mystery - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2018-01-13 - 785 words - Complete

0Unrated

In seconds the two other teens were also in the room, wide-eyed looking for the cause of the panic. Their eyes landed on Johnnie. This wasn't a video like Alex's death. This was right here right now. Their friend was dead on the floor cause of some crazy killer that Jeydon and Jordan didn't know was standing right next to them pretending to be just as heartbroken.

"Kyle, what the hell happened?!" Jeydon's voice cracked as he choked back a sob.

"I don't know! I went to get the flashlight from the bathroom and when I came back he... he was dead." Kyle was one good actor for sure. He had tears running down his face as if he actually cared.

"That means the killer is here," Jordan's face showed pure horror as he realized his fate. "We're going to die," he was losing hope fast.

"No..." He said it so quietly the others barely heard him as Jeydon whispered, "We can't give up. We will stop this psycho. He already tool Alex and Johnnie, we can't let him win anymore."

"You're right, we need to live, for Alex and Johnnie" Kyle lied. 'I will live' he thought 'I will be the only survivor of this awful tragedy.

"Let's go to the living room, I don't want to be..."Jordan cast a look at his dead friend, "here anymore."

"Right, let's go." Jeydon walked out first, followed by Jordan, then lastly Kyle.

"Okay time to wrap this up," Kyle said casually out loud and stabbed the knife, that had taken two lives already, into Jordan's spine.

"Ahhh!" He collapsed paralyzed to the ground.

Jeydon whipped around to see one of his friends on the hardwood floor with a glistening knife lodged in his back and the other standing calmly over him.

"No." Jeydon took slow steps backward. "It- it was you?"

"Yep," Kyle said way too happily like he really had lost his mind.

The fuzzy-haired boy on the floor let out a groan of pain as he tried to use his arms to crawl away.

"Uh, you're not dead yet?" Kyle yanked the knife out of Jordan's spine and kicked him over so he laid on his back.

"Kyle, what are you doing?!" Jeydon screamed at him as he placed his boot-clad foot over the older teens neck.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm killing him." Adding pressure on his foot and slowly choking his 'friend'.

"No Kyle, you don't want to do that. Please" Jeydon pleaded as he slowly walked forward.

"Don't move!" Kyle pointed the knife at him. "Wait your turn, I'll get to you soon enough." Keeping the knife pointed at Jeydon as a warning to keep his distance he turned his main focus back to the dying body on the floor. Adding pressure gradually, Jordan silently begging for mercy as he choked and sputtered for air, Jeydon stayed stuck in his spot watching the whole thing. He couldn't move to save his friend or run away cause he was too overwhelmed with all that was happening.

"I had to make it seem real" Kyle spoke to both the suffocating boy and Jeydon. "I had to make myself look just as victimized or you would know it was me. You all deserve this!"

"W-why" Jordan chocked out, he was fading fast.

"Because I know you were all talking about kicking me out of the group and talking about me behind my back! I won't have it, you all will pay."

It didn't take long for Jordan to pass out from the lack of oxygen after that and Kyle to remove his foot. For extra measure he also stabbed the knife into his chest, just to be sure he was dead.

"Now Mr. Wale," Kyle spoke still looking at the body but addressing Jeydon, "Looks like it's finally your turn." But when Kyle looked up there was no one standing there, Jeydon had taken off to hide.

"You can't get away," Kyle sang. "You have nowhere to run." Taking his sweet time Kyle made his way room to room searching for his last victim.

Jeydon sat in the bedroom closet shaking silently, praying to anything at all that he would survive this.

'My friends are dead,' he thought, 'and I'm next.'

Slow steps were heard coming up the hall and into the bedroom. The last survivor held his breath as the footsteps got closer and closer to the closet door. Pushing deeper into the wall, wishing he could just disappear, Jeydon watched as the closet door slowly opened and his fate was sealed.

"Found you."



So there's my story, I really hope you enjoyed it! If you did please vote and comment :)
Sign up to rate and review this story