Categories > Games > Pokemon > (Ferriswheelshipping) Awakened Emotions

Chapter 27

by eremika0000 0 reviews

Chapter 27 of Awakened Emotions!

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2018-01-16 - 2700 words

0Unrated
Thanks for all the recent feedback! It means a lot and keeps me motivated.

Also, a warning, mature content ahead!
[**]

A pair of deep cerulean blue eyes open.

N was still leaning over White, so he didn't see her eyes open right away. However, what alerted him was her sudden intake of breath as she awakened. He hears the sudden change from her breathing, and his entire being fills with hope. He quickly leans back, looking for a change in her expression. When he leans back, his light blue eyes meet her dark blue ones, and they both smile at each other at exactly the same time.

"White!" N yelps out, his entire body involuntarily and quickly leaning towards her. He draws her in for an awkward hug, since she wasn't able to move much. He makes sure to embrace her softly to not hurt her anywhere. White chuckles and wraps her arms around him as well, patting him on the back to help comfort him. He finds tears of happiness slipping out of his eyes at the thought that his love had finally awakened. White's Pokemon and N's Pokemon gather closer to her as well, some of them crying out in a welcome back.

White feels the wetness from N's tears against her, and she gently pulls back to see if he was really crying. N looks back at her, his cloudy blue eyes filled with tears that continued to roll down his cheeks. Her heart tightens at the sight of N's tears rolling uncontrollably down his face, and she leans forward and kisses them away gently. "What's wrong?" White whispers.

"I'm not sad..." N murmurs while sniffling, his cheeks stained red at the embarrassment of his emotions running wild like this and causing him to cry. "I'm… I'm just so happy. I thought you were never going to wake up… I love you."

"I love you too, N."

The two lean forward in synch with each other, their lips pressing together in a chaste and love filled kiss.

Later…

It had been a few days after White had been discharged from the hospital. After awaking from her coma, she only stayed there for another few days to help her body recoup before she was allowed to leave. Once she got discharged, White was eager to continue their travels, despite N's hesitance and worry for her condition.

"N, I'm fine, really. All my wounds are healed up, and I gained back all the weight I lost from being stuck on the island. I wanna get back to traveling with you… Please?" White looks up at N pleadingly, her eyes sparkling, giving the image of a begging Lillipup. N's heart melts at the sight, and he couldn't resist her adorableness. If she felt okay, N decided he should trust her judgment. Plus, he wanted to continue traveling as well.

"Okay, fine..." N gives in, his lips curling up into a little grin. "We'll head to Snowpoint City like we originally planned, before Steven came and messed us all up."

White giggles at that, remembering her friend. After White had awakened from her coma, N had messaged Steven in order to tell him that she was alright. Steven was overjoyed and relived, and quickly messaged back that they would have to all get back together sometime.

And so White and N continue on their travels, heading north towards Snowpoint City. It was a big contrast in weather for them, since they were previously in stifling hot weather while they were stuck on the island. They decided to ride Reshiram and Zekrom towards the city, since both dragons had been couped up in their Pokeballs for a while due to their enormous size. The dragons were more than happy to stretch their wings in the crisp and cold air. However, the pair underestimated just how far away the city actually was.

They had been flying for a while, and the city was still nowhere to be seen. The pair grew troubled as they began to notice a very bad blizzard brewing not too far ahead. Off in the distance, you could hardly see anything due to how dense the snow was in the air. The cold winter was chilling White right down to her core, even though she was bundled in countless layers.

The dragons would have a hard time flying in that sort of weather, and it would also make them suffer from the freezing cold. In addition, if they continued on, White and N would probably end up with frostbite or possibly get lost due to how hard it was to see in the blizzard. So, White calls out to N from atop Zekrom's back. "N! We should stop at a hotel for the night. There was one we passed not very far back..."

N nods, fully agreeing with her statement. He too was growing way too cold for comfort, and he knew it was only a matter of time before the dragons would become fatigued and frozen as well. So the pair backtrack a little, going back towards a little motel that they had passed not too long ago. They slowly descend from atop the dragons, landing upon the fluffy snow that was literally piled up a foot into the air.

The dragons were more than happy to return to their warm Pokeballs after dealing with the frozen weather the last hour. N and White awkwardly trudge through the thick white snow, slowly making their way towards the hotel while holding hands. N nearly tripped a few times since he wasn't used to walking in the deep snow, and White had a good laugh while he finally did tumble over into the cold fluffy snow. She had helped him out, and they quickly approached the motel once they reached the plowed pathway where the snow was mostly gone.

The pair enter the small and humble wooden motel, both sighing in relief at the warm cozy feeling of the heater the hotel had. It had seemed they were the only guests, since no one else was crazy enough to go out in such a blizzard. The pay for their room, and head up to the top floor on the other side of the building.

They enter their hotel room together, taking in the sights. It was a small but cozy room, with wooden walls and floors. The bed was a wooden queen size bed with red satin comforters to go along with it. They promptly peel off their winter gear. White then collapses onto the bed, quickly diving under the covers to get warm. N chuckles at her always cute habit of burrowing under things. The setting reminded him of when they had previously stayed at the hotel in Jubilife city not too long after they had originally reunited.

N had never expected their relationship to take a romantic turn, and he was so glad it did. Back then, he hardly even understood romance at all, and he always felt empty and alone in the world. Ghetsis, His only family, had cast him away like a piece of trash, and he felt like he didn't even have a reason to exist, and that all his time he spent on trying to free Pokemon had been wasted. His dreams had all been crumbled, and he had realized he was selfishly trying to take Pokemon away from their trainers. It was a hard time for him, but White had pulled him out of his depression. She was the first to try and understand him and his love for Pokemon. She shared that love as well, and she didn't hate him for what he had tried to do. She was the first who enjoyed being with him. Now, N felt whole and complete. It was an amazing feeling.

N's heart warms from the inside out, his entire being filled with sudden overflowing love for White. He walks over to the bed, crawling under the covers next to White. He embraces her lovingly from behind, nuzzling his lips against her neck and wrapping his long and lithe form around her petite one. White giggles at the warm sensation.

"I love you, White. Thank you for understanding me when no one else did. Thank you for giving me a chance… Thank you for loving me." His voice cracks with emotion at the end of his sentence, and it touches White's heart. She turns around in the embrace so that they face one another on the bed. She wraps her arms around him as well, inching towards N. "I love you too, N." She kisses him softly, their lips gently moving against one another. N felt like their feelings were coming together with the intimate display, and he couldn't be happier.

Soon, their kiss grows more passionate. White hesitantly opens her mouth, and N takes this chance to slip his tongue inside her mouth, surprising White. She hadn't expected him to do such a thing, and she moans into the kiss as their tongues slides against one another in fervor.

Let's just say, N had been studying a bit. While on the cruise ship, N had spent some time reading an erotic novel online after that first experience with White in the bathroom. He had felt very in the dark with everything sexual, and he wanted to be the one to please White next time since she had made him feel so good, if she allowed him to. He hadn't learned much, but he read a bit about kissing as well as ways to please the female body… N remembered his face being on fire that time as he had read up about all the possible things he could do.

Their bodies begin to heat up in lust, and as they continue their wet and passionate kiss, N finds his hands seeking her breasts. He firmly grasps the mounds beneath his hands, causing White to mewl into the kiss. Motivated by her positive reaction, N then slips his large hands beneath her thin cotton shirt, seeking out her breasts to touch skin to skin this time. He slides his hand under her bra, grasping her breasts fully and reveling in the fullness and softness of the skin. He begins to run his hands over her hardening nipples, causing her to involuntarily moan and shift towards him in an attempt for him to touch her more. Her pelvis grinds against his hardening member through their clothing, and N groans loudly at the intimate feeling.

N pulls her shirt all the way up and off, and White aids him by unclasping her bra by wrapping her arms behind herself to free herself. After clothing had been completely removed from her upper half, N finds himself staring at her breasts in the pale illumination of the moonlight coming from the nearby window. White blushes, shyly looking away from his lusty gaze. He surprises her by leaning forward and taking the left breast into his mouth. She whimpers in pleasure as he swirls his tongue around her nipple, another trick he had learned from his internet search. While he gives attention to her left breast, he teases her right one with his fingers.

Somewhere in the back of her lust filled mind, White wondered where he had learned these sexual moves, given he was very inexperienced and in the dark about most intimate things. However, she found herself not caring the least and giving into the pleasurable feelings he was giving her.

After a little while of giving attention to her chest, N decides he wanted to try another technique upon her that he had learned, although he was hesitantnt to since he didn't know if she was okay with it. "White..." N murmurs softly. "Can… Can I touch you anywhere?"

White nods right away, in a trance like state of lust. She wasn't quite sure what he was getting at until he reaches forward for the button on her jeans.

Her face heats up once more as she begins to realize what he wanted, and she was completely okay with it. She deftly unbuttons her own jeans, quickly slipping them off and tossing them aside onto the floor below them. After she removed them, she looks up to see N's reaction. His expression embarrassed her beyond means, but also turned her on at the same time. His eyes were clouded with desire, his mouth slightly open as he continued to pant softly in sexual need. His face was flushed and his pants were straining from his noticeable hardened member. White instinctively looks to the side, avoiding his embarrassingly lewd gaze as she lays down flat upon the covers.

N climbs over her. Pinning her wrists down with his hands and forcing her to look up at him. "White… You don't need to hide… You're so… Beautiful." Her face heats up again as he leans down upon her, bringing her into an another passioned kiss.

After a few moments, N leans back, breaking the kiss, leaving a saliva trail between them. "White… Can I touch you?" His voice was unsteady, filled with nervousness and unmasked desire for her.

White nods hesitantly, her legs shaking in anticipation at what he was going to do. She wasn't completely sure, although she had an idea…

N suddenly grasps at her lacy black panties, slowly pulling them down her legs and throwing them off to the side. He stares down at her completely bared form in awe of her, completely seduced and willing to do anything in the world for her.

"White… You're so beautiful..." N leans down, pressing his lips to her lower inner thigh, causing her hips to buck at the sudden sensation. She moans as he continues to give her kisses along her inner thighs, slowly working upwards towards her most private area, causing a fire to light up inside her.

He gently spreads her legs apart, and White looks up at him in wonder and anticipation of what he was going to do.

"If you don't like it, just tell me to stop." N whispers, and White quickly nods. She was panting in need, aching for his touch.

N reaches between her legs, slowly slipping his index finger inside of her. She gasps at the sudden intrusion, her eyes instinctively squinting in pain. He gently works his finger back and forth inside her, opening her up. After a few moments, it stopped hurting, and pleasure began to consume her. N notices the change in her reactions, knowing the hardest part was over. He adds another finger inside her, able to go deeper within her now that he had stretched her out.

He revels in the wetness the warm cavern provided as he slipped his fingers in and out, watching her reactions the entire time. She continues to moan in desire as he increases his pace, pumping his fingers harder in and out of her.

When he thrusts in another time, her mouth pops open in a very loud moan. It had suddenly started to feel even better to her, and she found herself unable to stop the vocalizations. "Mm… N… Please..." She moans out, her hips instinctively working against his hand, thrusting back against him to gain more friction.

N himself was hard beyond means, incredibly aroused at the sight of the wet and panting White beneath him. He continues his hand pumping, his fingers sliding in and out of her entrance with ease, making lewd sloppy noises from the extend of her wetness. She continues to moan, her eyes rolling back, unable to comprehend the pleasure N was giving her. She suddenly moans loudly, reaching her climax, and a tiny amount of clear liquid spills from her entrance onto N's hand. Her head lolls to the side in exhaustion as she revels in the aftereffects of her orgasm.

N curiously looks at the substance on his hand, proof of White's arousal. Curiously, he brings the hand up to his mouth, licking it hesitantly. He was surprised at the flavor explosion within his mouth. It was weird, but not bad.

White gasps in embarrassment. "N!"

"Yummy..." N whispers in wonder.
Sign up to rate and review this story