Categories > Movies > Back to the Future > Vampire Awaking

New Neighbor

by illusionz_writer 1 review

McFly's get a new Neighbor

Category: Back to the Future - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-09-16 - Updated: 2006-09-17 - 1205 words

3Hot
The Vampire Awakening
By: Hot4KidFlash

Disclaimer: I do not own Back to the Future or anything that might sound like this story. Btw, I do not own Summer In the City, the 1960's version that song belongs to the group Chicago, and the movie version is just like and I don't own that either. Please do not sue me I own only my destiny.
Summary: The McFlys get a new neighbor, but what they do not know is that she's got a dark past and that she wants one of the McFlys, who is it and will they survive this adventure.
Hilly Valley Brown Household; Thursday April 4, 1986 5:15pm
It's was a Thursday at Hill Valley, and Marty McFly was playing with Jules and Vern, his best friends Kids.
Vern: Marty, can you teach me how to skateboard, just like you please, I promise I will use the ramp this time.
Marty: Huh? Not until your mom get's over that time I tried to teach you how to ride a bike, then I'll think about it.
Jules: I remember how mad mom was, I still can't believe Vern would ride his bike off a ramp to show off.
Vern: Yeah, but I never thought it was that dangerous. (A/N: Dose anyone know how to spell this?)
Marty: Let me go over and ask your mom, and see what she thinks ok.
Vern: Ok, and please make an agreement.
Marty: Sure.
Marty ran over to Doc's house and went to talk to Clara; After about 30 mins of talking Marty came out of the Brown household, with no expression on his face.
Vern: Well, Well what she say.
Marty: She said that if I look after you when you skateboard it'll be fine.
Vern: Yes, so how about after school you, Jules, and I learn how to skateboard.
Marty: Jules?
Jules: Fine with me, I always wanted to know how to skate.
Marty: Ok, Friday at 5:00 we skate!
The boys cheered, and as Marty was getting ready to leave, his folks were coming in their black BMW.
Mr. McFly: Hey Marty, come on we got a new neighbor and we need to greet her to Hill Valley!
Marty: Ok, have to go guys, see you later.
Vern: 5:00 don't forget.
Marty: I won't.
Hill Valley McFly Household; Thursday April 4, 1986 11:15pm

Later at the McFly household, the McFlys have been talking with their new neighbor Christina for 6 hours and 15 mins, she seemed to have pale skin, long wavy black hair, and her teeth were shinny white.
Christina: Well, I have to go I really enjoyed talking to you, bye hope to see you later.
Mrs. McFly: We, enjoyed it as well, we hope to have you over more often.
Christina: Goodbye, McFlys (A/N: hey that rhymed, ha-ha ok I'll shut up.)
As Christina was leaving in her car, she made a quick call.
C: Well, I was right that boy dose look like our dead leader.
Well, you know what you have to do, bite him and turn him so he can lead the Vampires.
C: What if, he doesn't want to.
He, will no one likes an outcast.
C: Ok, master I'll get to it and I'll make the name Vampire very big.
Very good, Lady Christina, I have to go to feed, don't let me down.
As she hanged up, she sneaked out of car to Marty's room, to see if he was sleep. He was, his whole family was asleep, and so she climbed through his window. As she bent down next to Marty, she extended her fangs, and bit down on his neck.
Marty: Ugh...
Then she was gone, inside her room, Marty's blood tasted so good and warm down her throat and filled her thirst.
Hilly Valley McFly Household; Friday April 5, 1986 5:00am

The next day it was a school day, and Marty didn't feel right he felt drained, he went to the bathroom to check his face, and it was very pale, his teeth we whiten(A/N: anyone know how this is spelled), with long canine teeth, his eyes were hurting so he grabbed his sunglasses.
Marty: Man, I feel like heck.
As he went down the stairs, his family knew there was something was wrong.
Dave: Marty, what ran over you?
Marty: I just feel tried.
Mrs. McFly checked his head: Well, you don't have a fever.
Marty: I'm fine, look I'm not hungry so I'll go on ahead to school.
Mrs. McFly: Goodbye, honey I hope you feel ok; I wouldn't want you to throw up at school.
Marty: Everyone, see you at 8:00, I have to teach Jules and Vern how to skateboard.
Mr. McFly: Ok Marty; we'll have dinner ready for your return.
As Marty left he put his headphones on, maybe he need some music.
Marty: Oh, Yeah Summer in the City my favorite Lovin' Spoonful Song
Summer In The City by Lovin' Spoonful 1960's version
Hot town, summer in the city
Back of my neck getting dirty and gritty
Been down, isn't it a pity
Doesn't seem to be a shadow in the city
All around, people looking half dead
Walking on the sidewalk, hotter than a match head
But at night it's a different world
Go out and find a girl
Come-on come-on and dance all night
Despite the heat it'll be alright
And babe, don't you know it's a pity
That the days can't be like the nights
In the summer, in the city
In the summer, in the city
Cool town, evening in the city
Dressing so fine and looking so pretty
Cool cat, looking for a kitty
Gonna look in every corner of the city
Till I'm wheezing like a bus stop
Running up the stairs, gonna meet you on the rooftop
But at night it's a different world
Go out and find a girl
Come-on come-on and dance all night
Despite the heat it'll be alright
And babe, don't you know it's a pity
That the days can't be like the nights
In the summer, in the city
In the summer, in the city
Hot town, summer in the city
Back of my neck getting dirty and gritty
Been down, isn't it a pity
Doesn't seem to be a shadow in the city
All around, people looking half dead
Walking on the sidewalk, hotter than a match head
But at night it's a different world
Go out and find a girl
Come-on come-on and dance all night
Despite the heat it'll be alright
And babe, don't you know it's a pity
That the days can't be like the nights
In the summer, in the city
In the summer, in the city

A/N: Well this is my first Back to the Future Fan Fiction, I hope you like it.  Oh for my other works I've did before I don't know if you like them so um, if you do review a yes or no before your reviews, with NO FLAMES; if you flame then I will delete your review. Reviewers I would really like to know what you think of them. Btw, you can find this song on www.youtube.com, and www.bolt.com P.S. Correct my errors to.
Sign up to rate and review this story