Categories > Original > Drama > Crimson Moon

Chapter 1-Crossing Over

by Horrorhalloween 0 reviews

The beginning of the end. This is the chapter that describes the first two people Jack meets.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2018-01-26 - Updated: 2018-02-14 - 291 words

0Unrated
I used to be that guy. No, not the popular crowd, but well known. My closest friends were typically the ones I have known since third grade. I've gotten to do a lot with them, and, up until now, I've never kept anything from them. It started three days ago. I ran into a shadowy figure, who used a curse on me. I believe he said "E Pluribus Unum" or "out of many, one." Now, I have these abilities, and have no clue how to control them. I guess that's why I was placed into the Grimm Academy of the Arts. I had to leave my friends, for I couldn't let them know who I was. I walked away from home. I couldn't let anyone know. Not until I learned how to control my powers. I climb into a bus. However, unlike most buses, this bus was black. I stayed awake, listening to "Crossing Over" by Five Finger Death Punch. I watched out of the window, until I heard someone say "You too, huh?"

I said "Yep. I take it you know what happened to us?"

"We were normal. Then, we became creatures of death."

"Honestly, I'm really hoping we could return to normal."

"I don't think that's possible."

"I'm Jack, by the way."

"Susanne Lee." That was the first person who knew who I was. We were listening to Diddy's "Coming Home" when we got the train station. Luckily, the song finished by the time we got there. When we got into the train, I helped her with her bags. Then, I got my own. When we sat down, a third person sat down. Luckily, he and Susanne were sitting together. It let me sprawl out and go to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story