Categories > Original > Drama > Crimson Moon

Chapter 5: VS. The Master of Illusions (Part1)

by Horrorhalloween 0 reviews

After defeating the Brotherhood of Blood, the Master of Illusions steps out of the shadows. Does he spell doom for Jack? Will Jack fail in defending the vampire princess Maria Lucious?

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Horror - Published: 2018-01-31 - 293 words

0Unrated
After we fought the Brotherhood of Blood, someone stepped forward to fight us. I charged at him, carrying my fire scythe in my right hand, and firing shadowballs from my left. All he did was raise his hand, and I was thrown across the alley. Princess Maria Lucious set a sword beside me. I got up, grabbed the weapon by its handle, and charged at the target for a second time. He took a bullet, and threw it at me. I sliced it with the scythe. I took the sword in both hands, jumped, and came down hard with a swing that he dodged. My ally tossed me a gun. I began to shoot in unison with him. It was too much for him to avoid, so he made an explosion and we fell. My ally flew onto his back, while I flipped over to my face. I got up, generating my fire aura. This will increase my speed and strength. "I will not allow you to destroy the paranormal world,"

"Fool, you're still in the academy. How could you defeat me?" the target said

"With the flames of fury on my side, I am faster and stronger than you are."

"Let's see, then, this extent of your latest power," he says as I charge at him with a fire fist. After the initial hit, he was burned. Then, I took the sword, and cut his surface. "Seems that this statistic boost is helpful to you, but you should develop your skills without it. Until next time, Jack Thompson," he said.

"How did he know my name?" I ask

"He only studied the best of the best."

"Are you hurt, Mr. Wilson?"

"I'm going to be fine."

"Let's get back to the academy."
Sign up to rate and review this story