Categories > Comics > X-Men > An Angel's Story

An Angel's Story

by Xgirl14 0 reviews

AU uncanny x-force

Category: X-Men - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Jean Grey - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2017-11-05 - 546 words

0Unrated
An Angel’s story
" - talking
BOLDED - telepathy
()- thoughts


I do not own Warren Worthington III, Jean Grey or any other marvel character all rights reserved to Marvel and Disney. Mindy Kathryn Grey Worthington is my OC. Enjoy

Chapter 1 : Past views/ Warren's POV

It was only 2am in the morning and yet the battle was still going on it was as if it was never going to end but, X-force needed me times were changing and it was only best that I changed with it . “ ARCHANGEL STAY FOCUSED” ! I could hear Psylocke yelling at me from across the room as a barrage of bullets came hurdling at us “KEEP FIRING MEN , KILL THOSE MUTANT SONS OF BITCHES ! one of hodge’s men screamed this wasn’t going to end anytime soon I can tell . I could kill them all... all of them The Right, Betsy, X-force just once …. NO ! “Not now can’t lose control now”.
ARCHANGEL GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME OR THEY WILL TAKE IT AND PUT ABOVE THEIR FIREPLACES ON A DAMN MANTLE ” ! I know what needs to be done and i’m not afraid to do it Hodge will pay for what he’s done to me taking away my wings, the experiments, Jean … he hurt Jean put her in a coma for a 2½ years while she was pregnant with my baby ,with my daughter ,with Mindy.” Everything happened so fast that night everyday the burden grows harder not to think about it that day I will never forget it's what drives me ....

FLASHBACK
Warren Worthington III flew into his home late at night only to see his wife Jean sleeping on the couch in fetal position he smiles to himself as he looks down at her sleeping form and the hump her in stomach she's pregnant 5 months a girl at least it's what the doctor told them and Betsy via telepathy . " Jean. Jean honey wake up " . He whispered to her .

Mmm she groaned but she woke up any way only to see her husbands slightly batterd face but charming smile the same smile she fell for ." Warren, oh baby when did you get here and ... what happened to your face "? she asked still tired raising an eyebrow . Thinking of an excuse he finally managed to tell her what happened . "Flew into something nothing to worry about sweetheart." replying giving a sweet smile even if he had a slightly split lip . "Nothing to worry about if it's nothing to worry about then how do you explain the blackeye then .... Careful"he cut her off as Jean was rising from the couch placing a hand on her stomach fearing that she would harm the baby . "Warren i'm fine okay like you said "Nothing to worry about" quoting her husband .

"What are you doing sleeping on the couch"? Warren asked " Waiting for you of course what else would I be doing" . Answering his question stretching a bit in the process " I told you not to" .... CRASH! he was interupted by the sound of a window breaking on the other side of the lake side home . "SEARCH THE PLACE FIND THAT BASTARD, KILL HIM AND EVERY THING HE CARES ABOUT! " a familiar voice loomed throught the house . It was Cameron Hodges voice .
Sign up to rate and review this story