Categories > Comics > X-Men > An Angel's Story

All is far in love and war

by Xgirl14 0 reviews

A flashback of Archangel's past

Category: X-Men - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Jean Grey - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2018-02-20 - 1361 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2: All’s fair in Love and War
 
I don’t own x-force/x-men or any characters in this story all rights go to Marvel and Disney . Mindy Kathryn Grey - Worthington is my OC.
With all that out of the way sorry it had to take so long to put up a new chapter more to come please review and also Jean is human in this story not a mutant so no phoenix force sorry.( perhaps later with a different Grey...hint hint). Will also put up bios of characters later probably in next chap.
 
" — talking
BOLDED - telepathy
()- thoughts
 
“ FIND HIM,KILL HIM BRING ME THAT MUTANT SCUMS HEAD”! Hodge bellowed throughout the house as the men of the right began to go to work and started searching for the Grey-Worthington family. “ Warren, honey what’s going on”? Jean asked with a hint of fear in her voice. “Run Jean,go find somewhere to hide get somewhere safe.” Warren replied  “ but... GO!” he yelled at her when she was about to question him .
 
“ W-what about you... what are you going to do”? questioning her husband the fear taking over she had no idea what Warren had planned or was planning to do though she knew well enough he would be okay ...possibly. ‘ Just go i’ll be right behind you NOW GO” ! with firm instructions she went to safety to the nearest close or bedroom she could possibly find ( Please be okay Warren, please don’t do anything dumb) this would be the last thought Jean would think for the worst was yet to come.
 
‘Sir we have found him permission to engage the mutant” . One of the right soldiers asked into his com link . “Unleash hell”. Hodge responded soon a bunch of red dots began to appear on Warren’s body from the guns “FIRE”! The main soldier screamed brakk-brakk-brakk went to the bullets as they hurled towards Archangel only for the  winged mutant to dodge them only a few hitting him within his arm and right leg  . “HURRAH” the angel screamed attacking the men using his wings to take them down  then  delivering a low kick sweep to one of them  while  momentarily hoping that his beloved wife got to safety (Please be somewhere safe Jean...please).  
 
Meanwhile in the upstairs  main bedroom closet/Jean’s POV
 
(I swear to god that they don’t find me downstairs I can hear everything Warren, the bullets, the people here to kill us ...to kill Warren....to kill me... to kill our unborn baby of all things considered , god I hope they don’t kill us or let alone find me in here . I can feel the baby kicking just a bit we haven’t chosen a name for her yet but even though this isn’t important now I guess I could either go with Rachel or Mindy , maybe Mindy it sounds great for a little girl it’s not as common as Rachel is or so I believe ....)
 
Normal POV 
“CHECK THE ROOMS FIND HER”! one of the right members said ordering the others to search the rooms and find Jean . Crash! Bam! went all the furniture in the other rooms as the men searched the house until finally making it to the master bedroom where Jean was hiding in the closet hoping not to be found. “Please,Please don’t find me” she begged and pleaded but only to no avail .
 
Downstairs
 
After defeating the last few members of the right more men began to rush in and attack even though Warren was a skilled fighter he couldn’t take them all down eventually he found himself on his knees being beaten until he couldn’t stand anymore.
 
“Well, well,well would you look who we found if it isn’t my old school chum Warren Worthington III”. Hodge said walking in as his voice being that of chilling . “ Such a pity to see you like this ...ungh Warren grunted as his head was pulled back his hair in a tight fist by one of Hodge’s men as their leader looked down at him with a sickening smile on his face a look of triumph. Hodge you son of a ...ahhh he yelled out as his head was pulled back harshly “ Quiet Mutie!” Thank-you Col.Moss anyway I’m so glad we’ve found you Warren things have never been the same since I’ve last seen you it’s been so lonley since you were last seen this way ... beaten,battered,victimized and bruised like the common mule you are.
 
“Mr.Hodge sir we’ve found her” said one of the soilders who came the stairs with Jean in his grip pushing her on the floor with an ummph causing her to wimper. “Careful she has a bun in the oven snd from what the media tells me it’s a little girl Hodge said leaning down and placing a hand on Jean’s stomach feeling the soft kick of the baby, “If you lay one finger on her I swear to god i’ll ahhh!” Warren screamed out as Col.Moss yanked his head back again taking a few stray strands of blond hair with him.
 
“Oh no my dear friend you won’t be doing anything the only that thing that you will be doing is suffering ... suffering for the things that you’ve done to me for what your kind has done to humanity!I will show you pain, I will show you misery, I will show you death Hodge hotly ranted and I will start with the thing you care about the most ...... you’re dear sweet beautiful wife he spoke eying Jean’s fearful body staring into her big green eyes that began to tear before nodding to a nearby soldier while displaying a sickening smile. “Hodge no don’t.” Warren pleaded with the man hoping to keep him from hurting the woman he loved and his unborn baby but to no prevail as the men pinned Jean to the floor the next few minutes were the worst Warren Worthington III could have ever endured because the few minutes his life completely went to hell as he watched his wife get tortchered and abused by Cameron Hodge and his lackeys.
 
After, an hour Jean lay trembeling on the floor hugging her stomach to keep her baby from being hurt tears streaming down her face and all Warren was able to do was watch as those monsters hurt her,hurt Jean and his unborn baby.A look of anger and sadness was portrayed among Warren’s face more anger than sadness, he could only imagine what he was going to do to Hodge when released from his restraints all Warren knew was that once he was out there would be hell to pay. “Don’t be so upset dear friend besides this is only the beginning...with another nod to a solider Hodge placed another menacing grin on his face showing that only the worst was to come.
 
Soon, the home that was once to be the place that Warren K.Worthington III and Jean Grey-Worthingotn would raise their little girl was up in flames while outside firemen were destined to douse the flames flashing sirens of an ambulance along with cop cars swarmed the place while news reporters such as Trish Tilby were trying to get a word in with local officers of the events that occured.While EMT’s were loading an injured Jean into the back of an ambulance, police officers were trying to figure out what caused the flames to engulf the once beautiful home. “I just don’t understand who would do such a thing like this who would harm an innocent pregnant woman and her husband at this hour of the night it makes no sense ?” said detective Charoltte Jones as she watched the firemen put out the flames the weird part about it was the only clues left within the home were a large feather,blood,bullet shells ,and a clear blue eyeball with no sign of Warren Worthington III at all.     
 
Sign up to rate and review this story