Categories > Comics > X-Men > An Angel's Story

Character Bios

by Xgirl14 0 reviews

Warren's bio

Category: X-Men - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Jean Grey - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2018-04-28 - 718 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3: Character Bios
I don’t own X-force/X-men or any characters in this story all rights go to Marvel and Disney. Mindy Kathryn Grey - Worthington and Angelica “Angel” Anne Worthington are my OC’s.
" — talking
BOLDED - telepathy
()- thoughts

Archangel:
² Real Name: Warren Kenneth Worthington III
² Alias: Angel, Avenging Angel, Flyboy, Pretty Boy, Archangel
Right Agent 92691
² Birthday: Sep.26,1992
² Age: 24-26(as of 21/2 years)
² Hometown: Centerport, NY
² Realatives:
² Warren K.Worthington II(Father),
² Kathryn Wilshire-Worthington(Mother-Deceased)
² Angelica “Angel’ Elizabeth Worthington (Adopted Younger Sister-bio to be included)
² Jean Grey-Worthington(Wife)
² Mindy Kathryn Grey-Worthington(Daughter)
Affliliation-
² X-force
² The Right(formerly)
² X-men (formerly)
² Unusal Features-
16ft. Large wings, Blue skin, Missing right eye
² Skills- Expert Martial Artist, Expert Swordsman, Expert Marksmanship, Arial Combat
History/]

Born and raised in wealth Warren III always got what he wanted in the world from an early age with no frame of reference and good looks to spare Warren lived his life in the fast and the furious willing to leave his mark on the world until he began sprouting wings at the age of 15 while away at boarding school, fearing that his peers would deam him as a freak Warren began to keep to himself only two people at the time knew of his mutation:his once good friend Cameron Hodge ,his mother Kathryn and his newly adopted sister Angelica. After a fire breaks out in his dorm room Warren soon realized that his wings not only made him different but also gifted him the ability to fly using his newfound abilities for the first time Warren saved his peers from dying seeing this as a good thing he soon became a vigilante of his own right known as the Avening Angel.
Over the years Warren began to fight crime on his own until he met Bobby Drake also known as Iceman another mutant with the ability of Ice Manipulation at the age of 18 while attending spring break in Cancun, Mexico. After this the two boys become best friends with Bobby admitting to Warren that he is gay though this revelation doesn’t ruin their friendship while also reuniting former childhood best friend from England Elizabeth “Betsy” Braddock also known as Psylocke.

Iceman’s Death[/




At the age of 21 while the group came across a time-traveling mutant named Bishop who wanted to recruit them for his own mutant militia called the X-men who would fight for mutant rights and equality between mutants and humans immediately agreeing the team would go up against formidable adversaries such as the brotherhood until one day a new enemy emerged called the Right lead by Warren’s former best friend and classmate Cameron Hodge this would be Warren’s first encounter with the group which would eventually lead to his torture, reprogramming and despisement of them.
After a harrowing battle thought to have been won Hodge pulled a fast one in an attempt to kill Warren he ended up killing the Winged mutants current best friend Iceman who defrosted but jumped in front of Angel to save him immediately dying. This caused Warren to immediately cold hard snap when going to attack Hodge he fell into a trap causing him to be captured and tortured by The Right for over a year until he was rescued by the x-men only to be turned into a mind-controlled weapon called Archangel forced to attack his friends he was pulled out of the trance by Psylocke who confessed her love for him causing him to snap out of it. Angry with Bishop and the X-men Warren along with Betsy leave the team to form their own group called X-force which deals with their enemies permantley becoming the leader of the group.
After a year being with the team Archangel soon called it quits with Psylocke and the team due constant fighting and his temperament issues. While taking a break he eventually meets his soon to be wife and mother of his child Jean Grey who was a part- time waitress at a local diner while attending med school at Metro College the two hit it off after Warren rescued Jean from a hostage situation with his new life with Jean , Warren quits the superhero business ,marries Jean and lives out a regular life until The Right resurfaces and he rejoins X-force .
Sign up to rate and review this story