Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > 24 Hours

Deal

by darks00 6 reviews

Delilah finds herself in biggggggg crap.

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-17 - Updated: 2006-09-17 - 814 words

2Moving
DELILAH'S POINT OF VIEW:

(a/n: 10 hours left)

Ursula, Emmet, Julius and me were sitting at the academy table, just having a light snack of crackers and cheese. I couldn't help but notice how Ursula was smirking. I raised an eyebrow. What was she planning? And then, I realized why she was smirking...on the intercom, we all heard Ursula and my voice:

"So, you like Julius, don't you? I can see it when you two look at each other. I can see it in the way you talk, the way you hold each other after every mission..."

"What do you want from me?"

"Well, Julius is such a bag, isn't he? very selfish. I bet he doesn't even care about you. He just needs you for the missions, that's all."

"Stop backstabbing him when he's not here to defend himself. Leave him alone. You're just telling lies. Julius isn't like that at all."

"Ohhhh did I reach a weak spot? It's just only Julius, right?"


"Julius is more than that."

"Why do you care so much when I talk about him? Do you like him or something?"

"I love him, ok? There. You know. I love him. Now, will you leave me alone?"





My cheeks blushed sho hard. Then I looked at Julius. He was blushing so hard, while everyone was laughing.

"I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEAL!" I screamed at Ursula.

"A...deal?" He said in a weak voice.

I didn't say a word. I couldn't find my voice. Then, Ursula came up to me, and took out the tape recorder out of her pocket.

"Julius, honey," Ursula said in a flirtious tone, "She has a tape recorder in her pocket, just to tape when you say you love her. Then she can share it with everyone."

"Julius..." I said weakly, not knowing what to say.

Julius stared at me at first, then tears fell out of his eyes. He shook his head, and ran from the table.

"JULIUS!"

I chased Julius to the academy balcony. When he was about to run away again when he saw me, I tackled him to the ground.

"Will you listen to me?" I screamed.

"Why should I?" He said coldly.

"Look, it's not what it seems..." I said slowly.

"Then what is it?"

I sighed. "Ursula was black mailing me with that tape recorder. She threated to put it on the intercom. She tricked me. When I said those words I never knew she had a tape recorder."

"Then why'd you have a tape recorder?" He asked me.

I let Julius get up, as we both starred at each others eyes. Julius' eyes were red with hurt. My eyes began to hurt, too.

"Because. She wouldn't put it on the intercom if you said "I love you" to me on the recorder."

Julius let out a gasp of discust. "So, this was the deal, huh? Playing with my emmotions?"

"Julius, I'm not good with emmotions," I said slowly. "I'm sorry if I hurt you."

"Why didn't you just tell me you felt this way?" He asked me.

"What do you want from me? To go up to you and say, "Hey, Julius, do you know I love you?"

"It would be easier if you told me then for me to figure it out on the intercom. I thought we were friends, Delilah. I guess I thought wrong. You were the only person I could trust. I could tell you everything. I guess you don't feel the same way."

"I do."

"Yeah, right. Delilah, you can't play with peoples emmotions like that. If you really did like me, you wouldn't try to get me to say "I love you" on a tape recorder."

"I do like you. I just didn't want everyone at the academy to know."

"Why? Are you embarressed of me?"

"NO! Never. It's just that...that..."

"What?"

"I thought you wouldn't feel the same way."

"What about if I do, Delilah? What about that?"

"...do you?"

"I don't know anymore."

"I'm so sorry, Juls. Please, forgive me. I'm so sorry. You're the last person I would like to hurt....God darn it, Julius, I LOVE YOU!"

Julius turned at me and looked at me with surprise. He didn't say anything back. He just starred at my lips. I starred at his lips, too, wondering what they would taste like. Julius slowly got closer to me, then gave me a kiss on the lips in the beautiful suns light. When we broke off the kiss, Julius' face from mine was only about two inches from my face.

"I love you, Delilah." He said softly.

"I love you, too, Julius." I said, smiling.

Then I felt Julius' breath on me as he laughed.

"What's so funny?" I asked him.

I didn't expect what he said next.

"Is your tape recorder on?"

THE END

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story