Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > On Vacation and Away from Cronus (or so they think...)

Chapter 3: Beaches, Sunsets, and First Kisses

by superswimmerchick 5 reviews

ooooooooooooo. Tons of J/T and A/A action. read on and find out...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-17 - Updated: 2006-09-17 - 938 words

1Original
Okay. Just got back from the mall. I kept thinking about chap3 so I'm here now writing it. If you love J/T and A/A drama then this will be your favourite chap. Oh, Thanks for the reviews:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The plane ride was a long and boring one so there is really no good details to tell. Anyway, after 5 hours of doing nothing our heros finally landed in Cali. The gang decided to go to their hotel and check in before heading to the beach.

Once at the hotelJay read off who was rooming with who: "Okay... Theresa and Atlanta room 222. Odie, you're by yourself in room 234. Herry and Neil, room 256. And Archie and I are in room 219. Alright everyone go unpack and get ready for the beach." The teens didn't have far to walk to get to the beach. It was right outside the hotel.

Theresa and Atlanta unlock their room and looked inside. It was bigger than both their rooms at the brownstone combined! "I can't wait to go to the beach. Cum'on Lanta, let's unpack quickly so we can get there faster!"

Atlanta didn't really want to go to the beach but Theresa was just so happy that she went along with it. "Hey Therie, Iwonder if Archie's gonna come?"

In fact Achie was just telling Jay that he wasn't going to go with them. Jay would not let him stay though. "Archie you have to come. We all have to stick together. You can just sit on the beach if you want, I'm not forcing you to go into the water. And if you come you get to see Atlanta in a bikini."

Archie's face turned crimson at the last remark. 'Iget to see her in a bikini but she won't get off my fear of water' he thought to himself.

Finally, when they were all ready, they went down to the beach. Jay could not take his eyes off Theresa who was wearing a red bikini top and red and orange shorts. He thought that she looked beautiful. Maybe he would get his chance at the beach to tell her how he felt.

When they got to the beach, Herry set up the umbrella and they all went into the water. Well everyone except Archie and Atlanta who was yelling at him.

"Archie, you do not come to a beach and not go into the water. You have to come you big dork!" She grabed his hand and tried to drag him to the water but he was to strong for her. In the end she gave up and just stood there pouting. Archie thought that she looked exteremly cute standing there in her baby blue bikini top and purple shorts.

Archie just sat there staring at her. still he would not go into the water. Atlanta got so mad that she pushed him to the ground really hard. but she didn't get away fast enough because Archie grabbed her leg and tripped her. Soon they were rolling around on the sand wrestling each other. Atlanta would not give up but Archie was stronger than her and he had her pinned to the ground.

Archie's heart was beatting very fast. He had never been this close to her before and in this position. Before he knew what he was doing, he moved his head toward Altanta's and said: "Atlanta I love you." Then he kissed her.

Atlanta was shoked at first, then realizing that she had always wished for this to happen, kissed Archie back.
Then Archie realized what he was doing stopped and looked at Atlanta with his face bright red. "Ohmygod! What did I do! Atlanta I am so sorry!" And then he took off running back to the hotel. He did not hear Atlanta calling to him to wait and that she was not mad at him. She just lay there for a few minutes before going back to her room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey! Where did Atlanta and Archie go?" asked Herry.

"Probably back to the hotel. Anyway it's getting late so we should all go back now," said Odie.

"You guys can go. I want to stay a little longer," said Theresa.

"I'll stay with you so you're not alone," said Jay. So Herry, Odie and Neil went back to the hotel leaving Jay and Theresa sitting on the beach alone.

"I really want to watch the sunset. It will be beautiful," Theresa told Jay. 'And Very romantic,' she added in her head.

Jay was a little nervous to be alone with the girl he loved but he tried not to show it. Slowly he lifted his arm and carefuly placed it on Theresa's ssholders. If this was sending shivers of joy down her spine(which in fact it was), she didn't let on.

The sunset was beautiful. The sky was a wonderful vilot, pink and orange slowly fading every second. Jay thought that Theresa looked like a goddes in this light. No wait! Better than a goddes.

Theresa looked up into the hansome brunett's deep brown eyes and was lost. 'His eyes are so beautiful,' she thought.

Jay met her gaze and stared longly into the red-haired beauty's bright green eyes. Then, as if they were drawn together by magic, their heads moved towards each other. And without knowing what they were doing, they kissed. And kissed 'till the sun finished seting and it was dark.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow! That was long. I told you it would get better. Please don't forget to R&R! I really hoped you liked it. Chap4 will be posted as soon as I have enough time.
Sign up to rate and review this story