Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Wish I Was As Invisible As You Make Me Feel

Denial

by selita151990 7 reviews

Pheobe and her bestfriends move to Chicago from Newfoundland to Jumpstart their career in the music industry. What Happens when Pete Wentz signs them to Decaydance, and Pheobe starts to have these ...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2006-09-18 - Updated: 2006-09-18 - 596 words

2Original
The next morning Pheobe woke up in Pete's arms on the Loveseat. Pheobe just laid there enjoying the sensation of Pete's arms around her.
Pheobe heard voice's coming from the kitchen. She slowly got up and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey, sleepy head," Sarah said.

"G'morning," Pheobe yawned and streached.

"So Pheobbs whats going on between you and Pete?" Tabby asked.

"Nothing."

"Uh? Sure!" Sarah said.

"It's the truth," Pheobe said."we're just friends."

"Friends don't wake up in eachothers arms like you did," Sarah argued.

Pheobe blushed.

"You like him," Tabby said.

"I don't know," Pheobe replied sitting on the counter."Maybe."

Sarah laughed.

"What ya talking about?" Pete asked yawning, walking into the kitchen, fingering his hair, and sitting down at the table.

"You," Sarah said bluntly.

"Sarah," Pheobe said blushing.

Pete laughed:

"Me uh?"

"Yeah, we were wondering how you liked your eggs," Tabby said putting some into a frying pan.

"Yeah," Sarah said."I said you liked them done over easy, but Pheobbs here keeps insisting that you like them fried hard."

Pheobe's orange juice she had been sipping came out through her nose, and Sarah laughed.

"Actually, I'm not that hungry," Pete said."but for future reference, Pheobe was right." he winked at Pheobe.

Pheobe smiled.

"Okay then," Tabby said.

Pheobe slid off of the counter and said:

"I'm going to change."

"Wait," Pete said."do you have some clothes to loan me?"

"Yeah, Come up,"Pheobe said.

Pete stood up and followed Pheobe up the stairs to her room. Pheobe pulled out a pair of black jeans and gave them to Pete.

"These should fit," she said handing them to Pete with a white t-shirt that said 'Save a Bass, Lick a Bassist.'

"Nice," Pete said and got dressed.

Pheobe pulled on a plain white tank, and a jean skirt.

Pete was looking around Pheobe's room.

"I think you have more picture's of me than my mom has," Pete laughed.

"Their not just picture's of you,"Pheobe said."Patrick, Joe, and Andy are in them too."

"True," Pete said."You like Panic! At The Disco too eh?" he asked noticing the Panic! posters.

"Yeah," Pheobe said."Their awesome."

Pete turned around noticed pictures on Pheobe's dresser.

"Who is that?" he asked pointing at a pictue of Pheobe and a guy."Your boyfriend?"

"No, that's Zac, he's my brother."

"You two must be close," he said.

"Yeah, we were."

"Were?" he asked.

"Yeah, he passed away a year ago...a drunk driver ... hit him while he was walking home one night..."

Pheobe placed the picture facing down, tears streaming down her face, staining her cheeks. Pete noticed her tears.

"I'm sorry," he said and pulled her into a warm embrace.

Comforting her, he wiped her tears away. Pheobe sobbed into his shoulder.

"Shh," he said and tilted her head up so she was looking into his warm eyes."don't cry."

Pheobe wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. Pete pulled her in closer to him. 'God she's beautiful' he thought. 'even with her eyes red and puffy from crying.' he leaned into her and brushed his lips on hers, he pulled away instantly upon contact with her.

"What?" she asked confused.

"Nothing," he said."I have to go..i'm late for a...for a meeting." Pete rushed through the door fingers to his lips.

"She taste so good," he thought.

Meanwhile Pheobe was standing alone in her room, completely oblivious of the fact, why Pete never kissed her.
Sorry it's so short, Review please, tell me what you think.
Sign up to rate and review this story