Categories > Original > Erotica > Awaken Love

A new problem

by Bullett6756 0 reviews

Chapter 2

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2018-04-02 - 594 words - Complete

1Ambiance
I made a short video telling my channel where I was going and how long I planned to be there. I left it with a quiet outtro instead of my normal loud one. When I stopped recording I almost felt like I was leaving a part of me behind. I looked at the comments while I was in line at the dock and saw so many good ones that my smile reached to my ears. Even the hater comments had replies from my other fans that defended me. Gosh I love all of them. I’d be no where without them. I sighed and was about to board the cruise liner when a guy ran in front of me and down the corridor to the plane. ‘I wonder what his problem is...’ I thought. I shrugged and boarded the ship.
*Time Skip*
Sitting in the cabin that I’d been assigned for the trip was pretty boring. There was a small port hole that I could look out of but it didn’t really show anything besides the open seas. Not that I didn’t love the water but it wasn’t exactly the best place to be either. I sighed and decided that I had been bored to death enough so I got up and went out on deck. When I got up I decided to lean against the rails and listen to some music from my IPod. There was a guy standing beside me with an earbud in one ear. He looked like he was only 20 or so. His hair was a fair brown color and his eyes were a light grey color. He didn’t seem very talkative but he did look bored. I had tried talking to him a couple of times but he more or less just blew me off. Only when he saw that I had taken my IPod out did he suddenly take notice of me.
“What year is that?” He asked me, coming closer.
“It’s a 2010” I said with a small smile as I stuck out my hand to him, “I’m Sean by the way.”
“Adam.” He said and shook my hand.
The rest of the cruise was pretty quiet as he had picked up a book and was reading in a lounge chair. When we were getting ready to get off the boat Adam came up to me and shook my hand. He also sort of gave me a weird hug. I was getting in a taxi and heading to my hotel before I noticed something was off. I searched through my bag to see if I was missing anything and sure enough, I was. Adam had stolen my IPod. ‘Shit! That arse!’ I thought. How was I going to pay for a new one?! I had spent ages trying to save up enough money for that! I just groaned and leaned back against the seat. When we got to the block that Mark’s house was on I thanked the cabbie and tried to get out of the car quick, but before I could the rude driver practically threw me out or the cab. I landed with a loud “Oof!” and my bag landed beside me with a “Crunch!” I knew something had been broken. I just groaned again and fell back onto the pavement. I laid my right arm over my eyes and held onto my bag with my left.
“Sean? Is that you?” Someone said.
I lifted my arm and gazed around until I saw the speaker. It was Mark.
Sign up to rate and review this story