Categories > Original > Erotica > Awaken Love

Where to stay

by Bullett6756 0 reviews

Chapter 3

Category: Erotica - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2018-04-02 - 622 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mark’s POV
I had just finished recording a video and I was stretching back in my chair when I got a text from Jack.
‘L.A.! I AM IN YOU!!!!’ it read. I laughed and stood up. I stretched again as I stood and then headed for my jacket hanging by the door. It was a winder than usual today. I went out the door and went down the street a ways. I had walked almost the whole block and was about to turn around and go home when I heard someone get thrown out of a cab. I was going over to help them when I realized when it was.
“Sean? Is that you?” I asked.
He looked up and glanced at me. I knew by his blue eyes and grey brown hair that it was indeed Sean. I ran over to him and quickly helped him up.
“Are you ok?” I asked as he stood, laughing a little.
“Ya! I’m fine Mark. Just got my ass thrown out of a cab. Nothing big!” He said.
I laughed a little too hard while I grabbed his bag. “What did you do? Forget to pay him?”
Jack stood there for a minute and looked like he was embarrassed. I laughed more and began to walk towards my house.
“Come on Jack. You can stay at my house.” I said.
“Really? That’s awesome Mark!” Sean said, “And you know you can call me Sean right?”
“Ok...Sean.” I blushed a little from calling him by his real name. I needed to get a hold of my feelings if we were going to be in the same house together.
*TIME SKIP*
We were sitting on my couch watching TV. I couldn’t stop looking at Sean. He was just perfect. The way he spoke was filled with his Irish accent and his laugh made me laugh. We weren’t even watching anything funny. We were watching ‘American TV’ and everything that came on seemed funny to Sean, like he’d never seen it before.“Have you seriously never seen Friends before?” I asked after another fit of laughter.
Sean just shook his head as he continued to laugh at Joey, a character in the show. I stood up and went to the kitchen to make some popcorn while Sean finished watching the show. I could hear him laughing and chuckled to myself. While I was cooking the popcorn I let my mind wander a little bit. I let it wander to thoughts of Sean and I. I let it think of kissing Sean and how nice it would be. I even let my mind wander to other...deeper thoughts. By the time I caught up with the thoughts of us in bed together it was too late. I was hard as a rock. I shook my head and tried to concentrate on different thoughts. Like bunnies and how my mom was doing. That helped but I was still sort of stiff. By the time the popcorn was done I was calm enough to walk back into the living room.
“So how did you lose all your money anyway, Sean?” I asked as I walked back in.
“I uh….I let a girl go through the books in my bag...and I guess she stole it.” Sean said with slight embarrassment.
I laughed a little at the blush that had appeared on his face. I sat down again and tried to concentrate on the TV, but I couldn’t. My eyes continued to wander over to the man next to me. I sighed and leaned back into the couch more, closing my eyes. This was going to be a very long adventure.
Sign up to rate and review this story