Categories > Original > Erotica > Awaken Love

A new adventure

by Bullett6756 0 reviews

Chapter 4

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2018-04-02 - 669 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sean’s POV
We were getting ready for bed when I freaked out a little and got lost in Mark’s huge house. I was stumbling around when I came to a door that looked like a bedroom door. So I opened it...and almost immediately closed it. But I couldn’t...because it wasn’t a bedroom….but a bathroom...and Mark was inside….naked. I stood there with my mouth wide open and watched him get dressed, covering up his muscular body. I almost whimpered as he slipped on PJ pants and hid his tight ass from me. And then I snapped back to reality and ran to a different room. What was wrong with me? I had a girlfriend so I definitely wasn’t gay...but those feelings I just had. Could I be falling for Mark? I shook my head and gained control of my racing heart and mind. Of course I wasn’t falling for Mark! We were bros! So of course we were close but not THAT close. Having made up my mind my body still wasn’t listening to my brain. I was honestly stiff from just the thought of seeing Mark’s ass again. But why? I wasn’t gay… I don’t think at least...maybe I was bi? I don’t know. I just continued to walk around until I found the spare room Mark had mentioned earlier that evening. I knew that trying to sleep was going to be almost impossible tonight.
Mark’s POV
I was just getting dressed after my shower when I heard a noise from behind me. I turned around to see who was there but when I did there was no one behind me. I stood there for a moment, only half dressed, and wondered what had made the noise. After a few minutes I just shrugged it off and continued to get dressed. Afterward I walked to my room and tried to sleep, but just the thought of another man in my house, and especially Sean, didn’t make it very easy. It took me almost an hour to actually fall asleep but when I did I dreamed of Sean.

*Dream*
I dreamed of walking into my house after a long day of making videos. I was getting ready to go to bed when I walked into my room and almost didn’t notice a naked Sean on my bed. God he had a very muscular body. Even I could tell that his body rippled with power. I hadn’t even touched him yet. I just stared, my body starting to go stiff. Then Sean motioned me with a finger to ‘Come here’ and I needed no more encouragement. I stripped as I ran over to him and then pushed him onto the bed as my lips met his and our tongues entangled. I ran my hands over his sides and I heard a soft moan escape his lips. I smiled and kissed his neck softly. He gasped this time but it was still enjoyable to hear. I kissed my way down his neck and to his shoulders before going down over his chest. I was getting very close to my prize….my goal. I was so close. I could almost taste him. Just a little…..
*End Dream*
I woke up with a start and then a groan as I remembered every image of my dream. I was as stiff as a board. I glanced over at my clock and noticed that it was only 3 AM. I groaned again and flipped over. I needed more sleep but I couldn’t sleep the way I was right now. So I got out of bed and walked around my house. I walked everywhere except by the room I knew Sean was staying in, I didn’t wanna see him at the moment. I walked for almost an hour before I was starting to fall asleep on my feet and headed back to my room.
Sign up to rate and review this story