Categories > Original > Erotica > Awaken Love

The next morning

by Bullett6756 0 reviews

Chapter 5

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2018-04-02 - 953 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sean’s POV
I woke up the next morning on the floor. ‘How the hell did I get down here?’ I thought. I groaned as I sat up. My head hurt like hell and it felt like I had slept in my stomach all night. My hands had been over my face trying to block the bright light from my eyes so I didn’t exactly notice the reason I had fallen off the bed until I got use to the light and moved my hands. And when I did see the reason thoughts flooded my mind. “Did...did….how? Did we….?” I thought and then I shook my head as hard as I could, which is never a good idea with a headache. There was a reason Mark had ended up in my bed last night and it WASN’T because I had slept with him. I controlled my breathing, stood up, and left the room. I needed to think over some food.
Mark’s POV
I opened my eyes and then closed them again, it was too bright to open them all the way at the moment. I stretched and yawned before opening my eyes fully. I sat up quickly. This wasn’t my room. This was my guest room...where Sean was staying. I quickly jumped out of the bed and looked around for Sean, but he wasn’t in the room. “Where did he go?” I thought. I scratched my head and then left the room. I took a few steps before stopping in my tracks. That dream….had it been real? I blushed at the thought and tried to forget about it as the images started to come back. I started to walk again and as I got closer to the kitchen I started to smell delicious food. My mouth started to water as I got closer. When I entered the kitchen I almost stumbled over my own footing. Sean was cooking...shirtless.
Sean’s POV
I had started by cooking bacon. It was sizzling in the pan when I heard Mark walk in behind me. I turned around and smiled awkwardly at him. He smiled back but he looked like he was distracted by something. He was still wearing his PJs and his hair was still a mess. He was so cute sometimes...Wait...Mark cute?! What was wrong with my head? I had never thought of him as cute before. I was about to return to my cooking when Mark spoke up.
“Uh….Hey Sean….” He said quietly.
“Ya Mark?” I asked.
“Do you wanna record a video of drunk Lethal League with me later?” He asked.
My eyes lit up as he asked. I was Irish! Of course I loved to drink! “Sure Mark! That sounds more fun than sitting around here all day doing nothing.” I replied.
Mark smiled happily and left the kitchen. I smiled too and chuckled a little. Hopefully tonight we wouldn’t get too drunk. I didn’t want to do something stupid.
*Time Skip*
We were laughing way too much. There were at least 7 bottles that were empty next to me and another 2 empty bottles next to Mark. I had gotten drunk off my ass. And so far all we had done was throw balls at ourselves and laugh way too hard when we died. It was great. I was laughing too much and slurring in Irish.
“Whoa! Téann ansin mo bhríste!” {In literal translation that means “Whoa! There goes my pants!”} I said as my pants fell away from my hips, I had already lost my belt.
This was trouble in the making but I was too drunk to care. Mark was laughing at me...and...you know...I had never noticed how cute that man was. Well hell...he wasn’t just cute...he was damn hott as hell! And he was going to be my hell.
“Maaaaaaawk….” I slurred.
“Ya Sean?” He said looking at me.
“I...I wanna say somethin’ to ya...but...It’ll be….mawkward.” I replied.
Mark laughed at me a little before he said anything. “Alright buddy I think you’ve had enough to drink tonight.”
“Ya..mawbe….but I….I’s still gots something to say to ya...” I said, trying to stand and almost falling on my ass,
“Whoa Sean. Hang in there.” Mark said as he caught me.
“You’re….a good maw, Mawk,” I slurred out, “I...I love ya Mawk..”
Mark’s face went bright red as he heard me say that. And then a smile crossed his face as he pulled me to him and leaned me against his shoulder.
“Alright Sean, we need to get you to bed before you do something stupid.” Mark said as he started to lead me back to his guest room.
“But...there was something I wanted to do Mawk...” I said, thinking really hard at what I wanted to do.
“Well. You can do it tomorrow, ok?” He said.
No no no...I needed to do this now. Before I forgot again. So I pulled myself up, looked Mark in the face and kissed him the best I could before I slumped to the floor again. And then I sat on the floor and just stared at him. Mark’s face had gone beat read and he was covering his lips with his hand. What? Had he never kissed anyone before? And then he was on the floor in front of me. He just looked at me. And I looked at him. We just sat there and stared at eachother. And then Mark leaned forward and kissed me...and I kissed him back. It felt right.
Sign up to rate and review this story