Categories > Original > Erotica > Awaken Love

A new turning point

by Bullett6756 0 reviews

Chapter 6

Category: Erotica - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2018-04-02 - 338 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mark’s POV
‘I can’t believe what I’m doing!’ I thought. Sean had kissed me and I was now kissing him back. What was wrong with me? Sean was straight and even had a girlfriend! He’d only kissed me because he was drunk right? Ya! Which meant I needed to remove my lips from his….now. I broke our kiss and scrambled back from him. We just looked at each other.
“Wha’s wrong Mawk?” Sean slurred.
“Nothing….I shouldn’t have done that is all.” I said as a blush started to claim my cheeks.
“Bu...I liked it Mawk….it felt right to meh.” He said.
I blushed more and watched as he crawled over to me. He sat in front of me and placed his hands on either side of my bright red face.
“I love you Mawk.” Sean said with the straightest face I’ve ever seen on a drunk man.
I sat still for a minute of two, not knowing how to respond. And then everything blurted out of my mouth.
“I love you too Sean. I always have..you’ve been such a good friend and you’re always there for me. Even when I got sick during Comic Con you didn’t leave my side. I started to fall for your smile and your energy in all your videos just made me smile so much...I don’t know how to put it Sean..I..I just...” I was silenced by a finger against my lips.
“I know Mawk.” Sean whispered.
Sean leaned forward and kissed me softly again. It was slow and soft, like butterfly kisses. The kiss got more passionate the longer it went on. Soon our tongues were dancing together and we had to take breaks to pant before going back into the kiss. Finally I couldn’t take it any longer and I stood, picking up Sean in my arms and carrying him down the hall, through the living room, and into my bedroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story