Categories > Original > Erotica > Awaken Love

Where will this take us?

by Bullett6756 0 reviews

Chapter 7

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2018-04-02 - 1032 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mark's POV
I carried Sean into my room and laid him on my bed before I got over him. His face was still flush but from embarrassment or drunkenness I couldn't tell. It was so seductive, the way he looked up at me from his position under me. He was a tempting thing. So sweet and innocent, I wanted to make him know how alluring he was. So I kissed his neck and felt his heartbeat speed up and heard a soft moan escape his lips. My fingers were trembling as they worked to undo the buttons on his shirt. When his shirt finally fell open for me my fingers skimmed over his smooth, muscular chest and I shivered with excitement. This man beneath me was desirable to so many people and at this very moment, he was mine. I kissed down his neck and over his chest. Sean moaned again and I felt his body tremble. And then I was the one under someone. Sean had surprised me and had flipped us both over. He was busy undoing my lucky flannel so I made my hands busy and traced the small of his back the the tips of my pointer fingers. Sean shivered again and stumbled in undoing to buttons, but once they were off he didn't hesitate to kiss all over my chest and get a moan out of me. Sean moved to straddle my hips and leaned forward to kiss me as hard as he could while his hands worked with the button and then the zipper of my pants. His lips smiled against mine when he finally undid my pants and slipped his hand in, and cupped my hard shaft. I gasped and moaned softly against his lips. It felt so good to have him finally touch me. His fingers rubbed against my full stiff length as his lips explored my neck. Another moan was stolen from me as his fingers moved faster. But Sean wanted more than that. As soon as they had been there his lips were gone from my neck and Sean was suddenly working to get not only my pants, but my boxers away from my body. I gazed at him with worry in my eyes as he looked back at me with lust in his eyes.
"Are you sure about this Sean?" I asked him.
"Yes Mark. I want to see all of you," He said as he pulled the last scrap of clothing from me and smiled more, "And I want to taste you too."
I gulped as he leaned forward again but this time to kiss my inflexible member. I closed my eyes as Sean's lips moved up my shaft and to the tip where he sucked and licked until every bit of passion made my body shiver and grow even stiffer. I moaned with want and desire for this man. He was a sinful pleasure but I was in too much heaven to think clearly. Sean took the tip into his mouth and started to suck on it like it was a piece of candy. I arched my back, forcing more into his mouth and causing me to moan more.
"Sean....," I whimpered, "Are you still sure about this?"
Sean let go of his treat and smiled wildly at me. "Yes Mark....I want you to call my name."
I blushed a deep color of red and laid back against my pillow as his lips went back to work, licking and kissing my shaft, making me moan and whisper his name. I was getting closer to the edge and Sean knew that his lips were no longer on my rigid shaft but just above my balls and his hands had taken the place of his lips and his tongue. He was stroking and tracing my shaft and the tip slowly, so slowly it was agonizing to wait, but so pleasurable that it brought me even closer. I couldn't make it last any longer, so I let go of the edge and came for him. I moaned his name as my whole body shook from it. He smiled as he brought his finger to his lips and licked them clean. I blushed more and looked away from him.
"Oh Mark....don't you want to feel me?" He said in a deep voice that it gave me goose bumps.
My lust claimed my feelings and I flipped us over again. Sean smiled up at me.
"Good boy." He whispered.
I smiled lustfully and worked at his belt and the button of his pants. When I had those undone I slid down and licked the zipper of his pants instead of immediately undoing it. Sean cursed my name in his sexy Irish accent. I smiled and pulled the zipper down with my teeth. I licked at his resistant member through his boxers. A soft whimper came from his lips, it was almost too soft for me to hear, almost like he hadn't wanted me to hear it. I growled and quickly removed his pants and his boxers. I licked at him vigorously, stealing moans from his lips and making him gasp and shiver. I took most of him into my mouth and sucked on him. His back arched slightly, sending more into my mouth. I smiled around my succulent prize and sucked on him faster and harder. Sean was gripping my bed sheets, trying his hardest not to fall over the edge as I had done, but it was no use. Within a few more sucks from me, Sean fell over his own edge and let my name pass his lips with a moan. His sweet taste filled my mouth and I swallowed before I let go of him and sat straight, looking at him. Sean looked back at me with love in his blue eyes now. We were both panting and I fell to his side before crawling up and laying my head on his chest. This alluring man had just let me put my claim on him as I had let him out his claim on me.
Sean was mine now....and I loved him more than I ever had before.
Sign up to rate and review this story