Categories > Original > Erotica > Awaken Love

Waking up in Heaven

by Bullett6756 0 reviews

Chapter 8

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2018-04-02 - 552 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sean’s POV
I woke up with warm arms around me. I closed my eyes and didn’t even think about it until I noticed another crucial detail. I was completely naked. And I was in Mark’s house. I slowly rolled over, being careful not to wake the person behind me. When I was able to see their face I was looking into the sleeping face of Mark. Curious, I picked up the sheets a little and looked underneath. Yup...Mark was naked too. I quickly let the blanket fall back down as a deep blush came over my face. What had we done last night? I tried to remember but could only think of how drunk I had gotten and then the blacking out followed by the amazing dream I had. Wait….had it been reality? I blushed deeper remembering the dream and what had happened in it. Mark had….he….he had...and...and I….we had...I stopped thinking about it. I scooted backwards in the bed and almost fell off in my haste to get out of the bed. I stood beside the bed a long time, just looking at Mark as my memories began to come back and the dream became reality. He said he loved me. “Was that also true?” I thought. I blushed as I thought of it. “Is that what I’ve been feeling? Have I fallen for Mark and not known it?” I thought more. Then Mark shifted in his sleep and I decided I should probably get dressed and make something to eat. I threw on my boxers that were still lying on the floor, a pair of pants, my white t-shirt, and the red flannel that I saw on the ground, Mark wouldn’t mind if I borrowed his clothes anyway. I walked out of the room, shut the door quietly, and headed for the kitchen. “What was I going to say to him when he wakes up?” The thought followed me with it’s many answers as I cooked.
Mark’s POV
I woke up with a smile on my face and stretched. The memories of last night seeped into my tired mind and made me smile more, this time a blush creeping up on my face. I reached for the other side of the bed and found it empty. Sean must have gotten up already. I sat up in my bed and looked around. Clothes were everywhere. I blushed more when I got out of bed and noticed that I was still naked. Hopefully Sean hadn’t seen. I looked around for my clothes and found most of them but when I was searching for my lucky flannel I found Sean’s hoody instead. “Is he wearing my shirt?” I thought. Shrugging I picked the hoodie up and laid it on the bed. He wasn’t leaving anytime soon anyway. I went to open my door and noticed a little piece of paper tacked to the back of it. It read:
The dark ones come
The dark ones go
But beware the dark ones
That live in you mind
For they will destroy the ones you love
I paled instantly. Sean was in trouble and it was all my fault. He needed to get out of here, soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story