Categories > Original > Erotica > Awaken Love

What have we done?

by Bullett6756 0 reviews

Chapter 9

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2018-04-02 - 368 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sean’s POV
I was working on frying some bacon when I felt hands wrap around my waist. I smiled as I thought of Mark being there behind me. I turned in his arms to face him and then saw something wrong. This wasn’t Mark. This man behind me was too pale with midnight black hair. His eyes were an evil red color and he felt cold. This man was not Mark but he looked like his twin. I shivered in his grasp and the man smirked at me.
“What’s the matter ‘Jacky-boy’? Afraid of a little...ghost?” The man said with a dark chuckle.
“Who are you?” I asked with another shiver.
The man smiled again and leaned forward to whisper into my ear, “I’m your secret lover...only the reverse.”
I gasped and everything went black.
Mark’s POV
I ran out to the kitchen just in time to see Dark drag Sean into his arms. I stopped dead in my tracks and stared at him. Dark turned and looked at me.
“I left you a warning didn’t I?” He smirked at me.
“You bastard! Give him back to me!” I yelled.
Dark just looked at me and smiled more, “Oh you can have him back,” Dark said before he tapped Sean’s head with his finger, “But you’ll have to wake him up first.”
Dark dropped Sean and was gone before his limp body hit the ground. I ran forward as quickly as I could and pulled Sean into my lap. He felt so cold and lifeless, but his chest moved up and down. I smoothed his hair away from his face and kissed his forehead. Sean’s eyes fluttered open slowly. I gasped and looked into them. Sean’s eyes were no longer the bright blue I loved, no, now they were bright green.
“Hello there...Markimoo...why don’t we play a game?” He said in a deep voice with an even heavier accent than before.
“Who are you?” I asked him.
“Why don’t ya remember me Mawk? It’s me.” He pulled my face down to his and kissed me as if he was ravenous.
“Jack.”
Sign up to rate and review this story