Categories > Original > Erotica > Awaken Love

A whole new Jack

by Bullett6756 0 reviews

Chapter 10

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2018-04-02 - 541 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mark POV
I looked down at the strange new side of Sean. What had Dark done to him? It was like he was a whole different person. This new Sean...this…”Jack”...was he like Dark? I shivered with the thought and looked at him again. He was handsome. His bright green eyes contrasted with his dark brown hair almost perfectly. There was a tiny amount of stubble on his face and his smile was crooked and suggestive. I knew my mouth was hanging open when he smiled more and pulled my head down again.
“Oh Mawk...you’re so adorable when you’re blushing.” He whispered against my lips.
I shuddered as his hands moved down my neck and across my back. It was like he knew all my sweet spots. His hands traced the small of my back and made me shiver with every touch. I was putty in his hands by this point and Jack knew it. He moved to sit upright and leaned closer to me.
“Maaaaawk...don’t you wanna see how different I am?” He whispered, a sort of whimper in his tone.
I felt myself nodding and before I could think about what that meant he was straddling me and kissing my neck. I gasped and shivered more. His kisses were soft but full of power and passion. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the cabinets behind me. His hands moved down my chest and my legs. He traced my inner thigh and made me let out a tiny moan. I could tell where his hands were going. And they would’ve gotten there if it wasn’t for the damn doorbell ringing.
“Ugh..such terrible timing,” I said and then looked at Jack, “Go get in that bedroom.”
He giggled wildly and went to do as he was told. I stood and suddenly remembered the burning bacon and shut off the stove. “I don’t need any fires starting.” I thought. I went to the door and opened it.
“You have such bad...” I started and then looked up to see a strange man.
“Uhh...sorry...I...I thought….this is where that guy was staying right?” He stammered.
“What guy?” I asked, looking the man up and down. He seemed pretty normal. He had light brown hair and grey eyes. He was wearing a t-shirt and damaged jeans. He looked embarrassed.
“Umm...I think his name was Sean. I took his IPod by accident and….I wanted to give it back to him.” He said, his eyes looking at the pavement.
I looked at him and shrugged, “Sean’s not here at the moment but I can give it to him if you want.” I lied.
“Uhh sure, ya...here ya go.” He said handing over the small device.
I thanked him and shut the door. I sighed and walked through the living room, putting the IPod on the coffee table and then heading to my room. I opened the door and froze. Jack was lying on my bed completely naked. He had a piece of cloth in one of his hands and handcuffs in the other.
“Hello Mawk. I’m here to arrest you.” He said playfully.
Sign up to rate and review this story