Categories > Original > Erotica > Awaken Love

What have we gotten into?

by Bullett6756 0 reviews

Chapter 11

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2018-04-02 - 960 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sean POV
Where ever I was it was dark and cold. I could feel my heart beating but I couldn’t see anything. It was like I was in a dark room and no one had turned on the lights. I opened my eyes and still couldn’t see. I couldn’t move either. I was stuck lying on my side. “Where am I?” I thought. My words echoed around me but no response came. Suddenly a bright light filled the space and I could see, but I still couldn’t move. There were two huge windows in front of me that showed me the outside world. I saw Mark. “Mark! I have to tell him...” I started to think before I found out he couldn’t hear me. Something clicked inside my head. I was in my own head.
Mark’s POV
I just looked at Jack, stunned. His smile grew and he got off the bed to waltz towards me.
“Oh come on Mawk,” He whispered with a slight growl, “Don’t you have a naughty side?”
I was only able to nod and watch as he grabbed one of my hands and slipped behind me before grabbing my other hand and closing them in the hand cuffs.
“You’ve been a naughty boy Mawk.” He whispered against my neck, making me shiver.
This man knew exactly what he was doing to me, and it was diabolical. His hands found every part of me that was sensitive. My shoulders, my neck, my ears, my chest, my hands, my legs, everything. It was like he know my secrets better than I did. It was heaven. Until his lips made the same trail from my ear to my waist as his hands undid my shirt. This was turning into my own personal hell, and I was loving it. I moaned softly as he teasingly licked my belt. Jack smiled and pulled a handkerchief from out of no where and chuckled as my eyes went wide. He moved up to straddle my waist as he tied the cloth around my mouth. I tried to protest by moving my head away but this only made him laugh.
"Mawk have you learned nothing?" He whispered, "this will be easier and not pleasurable if you stay still."
I shivered again at his words. What was I supposed to do? I couldn't move. And now I couldn't speak. I just looked into Jack's bright green eyes and watched him smile.
"That's better." He said with a slight purr in his voice.
He then slide off of me and continued to tease me by playing with my belt and just barely tracing the growing lump in my pants. After a minutes or so he left my side and went to the dresser. Jack looked around in it and giggled as if he had found something enjoyable. When he appeared again he had a riding crop in his hands. I felt my eyes widen and my heartbeat speed up. As he walked back to me he dragged the end of the riding crop against the inside of my right leg and up as he came closer to my face. He stopped at my shoulder and it stopped just above my belly button. Jack's smile was devious. He had plans to torture me and I was actually excited for it. He kissed and then nibbled on my neck, dragging a moan from my lips. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of his lips against my skin. When I opened my eyes again, Jack was straddling my legs and looking at my crotch as if it was interesting. I gulped as he smiled and started to undo my belt and then my zipper. {End Part One} Jack smiled and looked up at me with his glowing green eyes.
"You know Mawk," he said, " I can make you squeal."
I gulped and could only watch as his fingers danced around and anywhere but where I wanted them to go. He was teasing me so much and I wanted nothing more than to tear out of these cuffs and rip this gag off so I could do the same to him. I was too busy thinking about what I would do to notice that Jack had moved up my chest and was playing with my nipples. It shocked me when his cold fingers played with the sensitive skin. He must've seen me jump slightly because he smiled and laughed.
"Scared Mawk?" He asked.
I shook my head the best I could and he laughed again.
"You should be." Jack whispered as he reached for another item laying behind me.
When he was in front of me again my eyes grew wide. Jack had grabbed a knife.
Sean POV
I could only watch as Jack tortured Mark by dragging a dull blade down his chest and hold in it against his stomach as Jack did unspeakable things to him.
I was horrified. It was like Jack knew my deepest, ugliest, kinkiest thoughts. Everything, except the knife, had been in and out of my thoughts since that first night. Hang on....was Jack some how a part of me? No wait. That's ridiculous! How can there be two people to one body? But wait....Darkiplier exists....so doesn't that mean that a different version of myself could be really too?
"Oh yes, Sean, I'm quite real." Came a different voice in my head.
Is this him? Is this the other me talking to me?
"Yes Sean, it is me. Now stop worrying. You're making me slip." The voice said again.
The last thing I saw was Mark's belly scratched up and bleeding from tiny cuts before I blacked out again.
Sign up to rate and review this story