Categories > Original > Erotica > Awaken Love

We shall tell them

by Bullett6756 0 reviews

Chapter 12

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2018-04-02 - 1143 words - Complete

0Unrated
Sean POV
I woke up able to move my body again, but everything was too bright so I kept my eyes closed for a short time. It was when I felt the body move next to me that I opened them all the way and turned over. The face of a sleeping Mark greeted me. But how was that possible? I was just trapped in my own mind...how was I here?
"Oh Sean..there's so much for you to learn about us." Came Jack's voice, but from inside my head.
I dismissed the voice and concentrated on Mark. I lifted the slightly stained blankets and looked at him from head to toe. The only thing that I saw were the tiny cuts on his stomach. Nothing to worry about really. I jumped again as Mark suddenly flipped onto his back, but continued to sleep. I sighed and moved the blankets from him completely in order to inspect him more.
"Your beautiful play thing is fine, Sean. No harm done." Jack said.
I shook my head, trying to get rid of his voice. I looked at Mark again and touched the cuts on his stomach softly. Mark winced in his sleep but didn't wake up. I breathed a small sigh and got closer to look at them better. Jack was right, they were small and not deep at all. A few band-aids would work just fine. I smiled a little and kissed his belly softly. Mark stirred again but still didn't wake.
"Play with him a little," Jack said, "Give him a good wake up call."
I smiled slightly, knowing I'd have to do the opposite of what my alter ego had done. So I kissed Mark's belly softly. I kissed each scratch and licked the ones that still had dried blood on them. I kissed up his chest and around the smooth skin of his nipples. I licked the base of his neck nibbled on the sides. I moved to straddle him so I could reach his neck better, and that's when he woke up. The blanket wrapped around me just so that it hid my hard shaft and covers my right leg. I smiled as I heard him gasp.
"Jack...I didn't know you were a morning person." He said with a raspy voice.
I leaned up and looked into his chocolate eyes and watched them widen as he saw blue eyes staring back at him.
"He's not." I said.
I leaned over again and licked up the side of Mark's neck, enticing a moan from his still sleepy lips. I nibbled on his ear and gave him something to think about when I shifted my hips against his. I had Mark on the edge of his sensibility when I got a great and teasingly fun idea. I licked Mark's ear again before kissing down his neck and over his chest again. I slid down his body for better access to his member. I kissed just above it and then sat straight up.
"Now who's ready for breakfast?" I asked before sliding off him and letting the blanket fully fall off of me.
Mark POV
I let out a groan in protest and rolled over as Sean played his sick joke on me.
"From now on no more teasing in the morning" I mumbled into the pillow.
Sean just laughed and left the room. I'm pretty sure he was still naked too. I sighed, flipped back over, and sat up. I stretched and ran my hand through my messy hair. I needed a shower before too long. But at the moment I shrugged and got out of bed to find a pair of boxers at least. After finding a pair and putting them on, I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my stomach and wrists. There were small scratches on my belly and you could still see where the handcuffs had been on my wrists. I'm glad Jack let me out of them to sleep. I looked a little longer before I left my room and went to the kitchen. I saw Sean preparing what looked like a cake and came up behind him and wrapped my hands around his waist. He was definitely still naked. I smiled and kissed the back of his neck.
"What's for breakfast boyfriend?" I asked sweetly.
"Boyfriend?" He said, looking confused.
"You've technically slept with me twice now and," I said, letting my hands wander down his naked body, "you seem to enjoy it. So yeah. I'm calling you that now."
Sean chuckled a little and looked over his shoulder at me. "So what am I supposed to tell insert Sean's girlfriend's name here?" He asked.
"Tell her you found another man." I replied, being totally serious.
Sean looked at me again, his blue eyes slightly worried. "Alright," he said, "but we'll have to make a video too."
I hadn't thought of that. My smiled faded as I thought about our fans. We hadn't posted anything in a few days so they were probably worried. Maybe we should do a video to tell them.
"Hm. Alright. Let me go get a shirt and set up the camera and stuff." I said.
Sean laughed again. "No pants?" He asked.
"When do I ever wear pants when I'm recording?!" I shouted back.
I could hear Sean laughing from the kitchen as I set up the camera, now with my Markiplier t-shirt on. I had everything ready in a few short minutes and shouted for Sean to hurry up and get in here.
"Hello everybody and welcome to a special Markivlog....markivlog...is that what I'm calling these now? I don't know...BUT! I have a very special announcement and a very special guest with me here today! Presenting the lovely Jacksepticeye!!" And as if on a cue Sean strode in with nothing on and stood behind my chair to conceal most of himself.
"Top of the mornin' to ya laddies. I'm Jacksepticeye and I'm here with Mr. Markiplier today to bring you a very ever special announcement."
I looked at Sean to see if he was done before continuing. When he nodded I continued with what I had prepared to say in such little time.
"Well guys...umm...we have come here to say...uh.." I stuttered.
"Oh for gosh sakes Mark," Sean said before leaning over my chair and kissing me full on the lips before finishing with, "we're a thing now." And ending the video with his outro and looking at me to finish it with mine.
"Well...ya. that's all I wanted to say. Thank guys and all see all you. In the next video. Buh bye." I said, waving before I turned off my camera and laughing as I fell back in my chair.
This was going to be ridiculous.
Sign up to rate and review this story