Categories > Original > Erotica > Awaken Love

Dark?!

by Bullett6756 0 reviews

Chapter 13

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2018-04-02 - 592 words - Complete

0Unrated
Mark's POV
After only an hour we had gotten over a thousand messages on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and YouTube. People were congratulating us, telling us to break up, and even threatening to kill us. Neither of us cared and even laughed at the terrible grammar some people used. Sean was just as eager as ever and seemed to have even more energy, although the Sean-Jack thing was still confusing. We had talked about it and neither of us knew how it happened.
"You know there was that once where you said in a video that there was like two sides of you. Jack and Sean." I said.
"Ya but that was more of an example to explain how it works with my girlfriend," Sean said before his face fell and he slapped his own face, "Fuck! What am I going to tell her?"
I laughed for a second. "Didn't think about that did we?" I said as I sat at the kitchen table.
"Damn Mark...She's going to kill me..." Sean looked a little worried.
"Ah come on! She wouldn't stand a chance against me." I said, puffing out my chest a little.
Sean laughed and shook his head. "Whatever you say Mark." He chuckled and went into the kitchen.
I smiled and leaned back in the chair. It was nice to have told people about us. I really liked Sean and now I didn't have to hide it. I smiled more and closed my eyes to imagine what a life I could build with my little leprechaun. I was so into my day dream that I didn't notice the faint approaching steps and the static until it was too late. I tried to jerk upright and opened my eyes immediately when I felt stronger hands cover my mouth and hold me in place. That's when I noticed the pure white hands on my face and heard the strange crackling I was all too use to. Slenderman was holding my mouth shut with two hands and keeping my body still with the others. And then I heard someone clicking their tongue.
"Mark Mark Mark...you were too easy to capture." Dark whispered in my ear.
I felt my eyes grow larger and tried to escape Slenderman's grasp but only succeeded in making his grip tighter.
"Oh. Hold still Mark. This will only hurt for a second." Dark chuckled wickedly.
And then Dark turned his body into mist and Slenderman removed his hands from my mouth but only to force it open. A dark mist surrounded me and Dark swam through my veins until he was completely inside of me again. Slenderman released me and I fell out of my chair to cough and hack on the floor before falling on my side and blacking out.
Sean's POV
I was in a Skype call with {insert his girlfriend's name here} for about 3 minutes before she hung up on me and we were no longer a thing. God I hated doing that. I sighed and leaned back in the soft desk chair Mark used when he recorded videos.
"It's time for me to come out and play Sean!" Jack said.
"You think so huh?" I said with a smirk, "well good luck. I have control over my body during the day"
"So you think." Jack said before he materialized in front of me, sitting on the desk.
"What the...?" I wondered out loud.
"OPEN UP FOR JACK-A-BOY!!" Jack yelled before he turned to mist and flew into my mouth and knocked me out again.
Sign up to rate and review this story