Categories > Original > Erotica > Awaken Love

The darkest ship

by Bullett6756 0 reviews

Chapter 14

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2018-04-02 - 1182 words - Complete

0Unrated
Dark's POV
I woke up in full control of Mark's body again and smiled. I tried to stand and feel over, catching myself on the table. I had to get use to these new legs. After a few minutes of leaning, I stood up again and was able to stay standing. I tested my new body by stretching and walking a few steps forward. Once I had the hang of it I started walking towards the recording room.
"Jack! Are you alive?" I said as I entered the room.
I almost fell over laughing when I saw how he was laying on the floor. He was curled in a ball and sucking his thumb like a child. After laughing I went over to him and flipped him onto his back. I looked at his face for a second before slapping him. Jack's eyes flew open and he looked at me.
"What was that for Dawk?" He asked.
"To wake you up and make sure you succeeded in taking over his body." I told him.
"Fair enough," He shrugged as he got up off the floor, "so what now?"
I hadn't thought about this. I shrugged and we just stood there thinking for a few minutes. As I thought I went through Mark's darkest thoughts and ended up thinking about how to use them on Jack. I smiled as I looked him up and down. Jack was a very sexy man. His figure was only covered by boxers but it was clear that his mind had found the same path as mine. I chuckled and stepped closer to him.
"You know Jack," I said as I got even closer, "We could experiment with our new bodies."
My hands were tracing his body as Jack tried to find either an excuse not to or a reply that would get me to do what he wanted. I smiled when all he could do was nod and move to the doorway to leave the room. I followed him eagerly and we made our way to the guest room, which was still barely touched.
"Why don't you lay on it and I go get the fun things?" Jack suggested.
I shook my head. "No. I saw what you did to Mark. This is my turn." I said.
I pointed to the bed and he smiled as he got on it.
"Yes master." He whispered.
I shivered at his words. He knew that was a weakness of mine. My mouth twitched as I went to the small chest I had brought into this world with me the last time I was here. I opened it and smiled as I looked at all my...devices. I picked out the small knife, the rope, the whip, and the blindfold. I heard Jack giggle from behind me on the bed and knew he had been watching.
"Now now. A good boy doesn't watch what his master chooses to play with." I said as I walked back over to him.
"Sorry master. Make me pay for my behavior." Jack said with a devious smile.
I shivered again and pushed him back on the bed. "Move so your arms are above your head." I instructed him. Jack did as he was told. I tied his hands to the posts of the head board. "Now close your eyes." I ordered. Jack compiled nicely and I put the blindfold on him. "Now sit still." I demanded. Jack smiled but didn't move. I got over him and kissed him softly. Jack's cold lips kissed me back and made me shiver. I dragged the whip across his side and laid the knife on the bed beside us. Jack shivered as the whip touched his side and I brought it back and slapped it against his skin. He let out a small whimper. "I said. Don't. Move." I whispered against his lips. Jack stilled and I continued to trace his side with the whip. I moved my lips to his neck and felt his pulse rise as I kissed up to his ear and the whip found his waist. Jack let a small whimper pass his lips. I smiled. "What's wrong my pet?" I asked.
"I want you master." Jack whispered.
I smiled and moved my lips to his chest and kissed every inch of it as I rubbed the whip across his waist. Jack arched his back ever so slightly and I slapped his waist with the whip. He stilled once more. "I know what you want pet...but you'll have to wait." I whispered against his stomach. Jack groaned and I smiled. I inched down his body and sat up when my lips almost touched the lump in his boxers and the whip had traced down his legs. I smiled as I brought the whip up to trace across the bump. Jack fought not to move as another groan passed his lips. I smiled more and leaned down to just barely kiss the lump. Jack's body twitched but not enough for me to whip him.
"Master please." Jack whined.
"You're so needy." I growled.
I slid his boxers off as he wished and began to kiss just above his belly button. I knew Jack was ready and I knew what he wanted but teasing him was just too much fun. I slid the whip over his shaft and watched as a shiver racked his body. I tapped the whip against his member to give him a tiny scare of the pain that could replace that little tap. I smiled when he was silent and still. I moved my lips down to his shaft and licked the entire thing. Jack moaned and shifted slightly. I let the whip smack against his side and waited for him to be still be for dragging my teeth across his length. Jack moaned again but didn't move.
"Good boy." I said with a smile.
I dropped the whip and grabbed the knife from where I had left it and placed it against his inner thigh.
"Now Jack. If you don't want this to be painful you'll have to stay as still as possible." I smirked as I traced the knife lightly over and around his package before letting it rest just under his belly button.
I began to work my lips and tongue over his entire length and his balls as my hand kept the blade pressed flat against his stomach. With every lick Jack got closer to the edge, and with each suddenly moan the knife blade made a small cut. Within minutes Jack had gone over the edge and it was all over. I licked my lips as I sat up and smiled at him. Jack's green eyes were wide open and he was panting hard as I removed his restraints and the blindfold. I smiled more and locked my legs around Jack's hips so I could flip us over. When I was on my back and Jack was above me we smiled at each other.
"Now it's masters turn to be trapped." Jack said.
I just smiled more.
Sign up to rate and review this story